剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我一定会找到日光戒指的咒语
I will find the daylight ring spell.
我明白,你现在不用烦心这事
I know.
Just don't worry about that right now.
我记得我为什么会写下这个了
I remember why I wrote this.
我找到一张1919年的照片
上面有克劳斯和马赛尔
I found a picture of
Klaus and Marcel from 1919.
克劳斯魅惑我让我和马赛尔约会
以便监视他
Klaus compelled me to go out
with Marcel, to spy on him.
他昨天告诉过我
在他让我忘记一切之前
That's what he said yesterday,
before he told me to forget.
我想起来了
I'm remembering.
我们继续解除之前的魅惑吧
Let's take you back more.
离开纽奥良
Leave New Orleans.
忘了我
Forget me.
你哥哥病了
Your brother was ill.
你没有留在这里的理由
You have no reason to stay.
就算不是神探也能看出来
You don't have to be
Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious.
我们的秘密武器逃走了
Our secret weapon has escaped.
她不会就这么走的
She wouldn't just leave.
她知道女巫在找她
She knows the witches want her back.
她的小提琴也不见了
Her violin is missing.
她应该是自愿离开的
She may have left
of her own volition.
你在阁楼和她说了什么?
What did you say to her in the attic?
她为了继续待在那里对我撒谎
She lied to my face
so she could stay up there,
以为你会帮她控制她的法力
thinking that you'd
help her control her magic.
我们怎么知道是不是你把她带走了
How do we know
that you didn't take her?
我不知道黛维娜在哪,为什么要逃跑
I have no idea where Davina is
or why she ran away.
还有你能别离我这么近吗?
Can I suggest you take a step back?
我可以保证,我绝不想
I can assure you,
I have absolutely no desire
看到那孩子受到伤害
to see that child
come into harm's way.
那个荒谬的收获祭仪式
让她吃尽了苦头
She's suffered enough
with this Harvest ritual nonsense.
你充满慈爱地说到的那个女孩
That child to whom
you refer so affectionately,
正是纽奥良最厉害的女巫
is the most powerful witch
in New Orleans.
如果她跑了,要如何阻止她摧毁我们?
If she's fled,
what's to stop her from destroying us?
事实上是摧毁我们苦心经营的一切?
In fact, destroying all we've worked for?
不
No.
如果她不是我们的朋友
就是我们的敌人
If she's not a friend to this family,
then she is our enemy.
她是我们的朋友,克劳斯
She is a friend, Klaus.
但愿如此
Well, let's hope so.
算你走运,我知道怎么把她找回来
Lucky for you,
I know how to get her back.
听我指挥
Follow my lead.
你知道尼克劳斯的作风
You know how Niklaus operates.
如果他觉得自己受到了威胁
他会变得残忍♥无情
If he perceives a threat,
he can become quite ruthless.
这对黛维娜来说很不妙
This would not bode well for Davina.
我不会让任何人伤害她
I'm not gonna let anybody
lay a finger on her.
我也不会
Nor will l.
听说小女巫不见了,是吗?
So the witch is missing, huh?
显然是从正门出去的
知道怎么回事吗?
Walked right out the front door.
Know anything about it?
不知道
No.
不过我确实有跟她说
那些女巫长老已经死了
Although I did tell her that
the witch elders were dead.
那些女巫想杀了她来献祭
她怎么会在意呢?
Why would she care when the witches
tried to kill her in their ritual?
我想应该是马赛尔没告诉她
I think it was more that Marcel
didn't tell her that the one thing
让她重获自♥由♥的障碍已经清除了
preventing her from being free
had been eliminated.
这么说她跑掉还是你引起的
So you are the reason she's run off.
嘿,我只是实话实说
Hey, I was just telling her the truth.
是她自己意识到他们只是利用她
She's the one who realized
they were just using her
来控制女巫
to keep their control
over the witches.
我对男子俱乐部从来就不感兴趣
Well, I've never been
a fan of the boys' club.
等着吧,以利亚会加入他们
他们三个一定合不来的
Just wait. Elijah will join them,
and the three of them will be impossible.
被女巫利用,被马赛尔蒙骗
Used by the witches,
lied to by Marcel,
被以利亚操控,被克劳斯威胁
manipulated by Elijah,
threatened by Klaus.
她就是现代版的木匣女孩
She's like a modern-day Casket Girl.
你说的是黛维娜还是你自己?
Are you talking about Davina
or yourself?
有关系吗?
Does it matter?
不管怎样,我们女生必须团结起来
Either way, us girls
have got to stick together.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
打了一个小时的电♥话♥给你
Been calling you for like an hour.
我以为这样你就明白了
I thought you'd have taken the hint.
爱格妮丝死后你就一直这样浑浑噩噩的
You've been acting like this
since Agnes was killed.
可不,但能怪我吗?
Yeah. Can you blame me?
最近又没多少事可做
It's not like I have a lot
to keep me going these days.
当你随便找个大街上的人
While you've been
drowning your sorrows
来抚平内心悲痛的时候
by nailing everything that walks,
我一直在四处观察
低调行事,打探消息
I've been doing my tours,
keeping my head down and my ears open.
马赛尔的日行者正在全城上下
找一个女孩
Marcel's Daywalkers are scouring
the whole town looking for a girl,
棕发蓝眼
听来熟悉吗?
brown hair, blue eyes.
Sound familiar?
如果黛维娜没和马赛尔在一起
他就不会知道我们在使用魔法
If Davina is not with Marcel,
he won't know if we're practicing magic.
而如果我们可以找到她
一切都得以补救
And if we can actually get her back,
we can fix everything.
太阳要下山了
会有更多吸血鬼出来找人
Sun goes down,
vampire search parties quadruple.
我从她家的老房♥子里找到了这个
I got this from her family's old house.
应该可以施定位咒
Feel like a locator spell?
继续喝
Keep drinking.
你要让体内充满马鞭草
这样你就不会再被魅惑了
You need the vervain in your system
so you can't be compelled again.
卡蜜
你家冰箱里有人血吗?
Hey, Cami, you don't have any, like,
human blood in your fridge, do you?
怎么会有呢?来吧
For crying out loud, here.
黛维娜?
Davina?
有人在使用魔法
Someone is practicing magic.
她们在找我
They're trying to find me.
那我们必须马上离开
Then we have to run.
我现在不可能逃出法语区的
There is no way to sneak me
out of The Quarter.
每个人都在找我
By now, everyone is looking for me.
女巫、马赛尔、克劳斯
The witches, Marcel, Klaus.
- 我叔叔会有办法的
- 卡蜜
-My uncle will know what to do.
-Cami.
他得知道这里到底发生了什么事
He has to know some of what's
going on in this town, right?
- 卡蜜,别说了,他都知道
- 除非他也被魅惑了
-Cami, stop. He knows.
-Unless he's been compelled.
- 你在说什么啊?
- 他都知道
-What are you talking about?
-He knows.
他和马赛尔是一伙的
He works with Marcel.
他们算得上是朋友
我听到他们的谈话
They're practically friends.
I hear them talk.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表