剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
A guy I've been seeing, Marcel,
也不怎么理我了
has been blowing me off.
管他呢,我只不过和他约过两次会
Whatever. I've gone on
two dates with the guy,
比起看到我哥哥坟墓上
and I'm more upset about that
被人涂写着“凶手”
than seeing "murderer"
我更为此感到失落
scrawled across my brother's grave.
这就叫做治愈,卡蜜
It's called healing, Cami.
大屠♥杀♥后的几个月
For months after the massacre,
我满脑子都是这件事
I couldn't think of anything else,
然后突然间,都消失了
and then suddenly, nothing.
我需要感觉到痛苦
I need to feel that pain.
没有那痛苦,我感觉破碎,空虚
Without it,
I feel broken, empty,
就像是该怪谁
Iike there's someone to blame
而我却让他们逃脱了
and I'm letting them
get away with it.
听着,如果你找到了
Listen.
If you have found a way
忘记的办法
不要质疑它
to turn it off,
don't question it.
唯一需要对西恩行为负责的
The only person
that is responsible
就是他自己
for Sean's behavior is Sean.
你真的这么认为吗?
Do you really believe that?
是的
Yes.
我是这么认为
I do.
放开我
Let go of me.
放开她
Leave her be.
杀了我来抓住克劳斯或是他的孩子
Killing me to get
to Klaus or his baby
不是解决办法
is not the answer.
我不会杀了你的,苏菲
I'm not gonna kill you, Sophie.
你出生的那天我也在场
I was there
the day you were born.
我是我们女巫族群最后的长老
I'm the last remaining elder
of our coven.
保护我们的力量是我的职责
It is my duty
to protect our power,
如果有天那个孩子出生
我们的力量就不算什么了
and our power means nothing
if that baby grows another day.
莎宾的预兆很明显了
Sabine's omen was clear.
那个孩子会让我们都死去
That baby will bring
death to us all.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
天啊,不
不,爱格妮丝,不要
Oh, God, no.
No. Agnes, no.
不,不要,不要…
No. No!
Don't do this--
怎么了?
What the hell was that?
我哪知道
Hell if I know.
我感觉被刺了一下
It felt like I was being stabbed.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
是爱格妮丝
It was Agnes.
她的人带走了苏菲
Her men took Sophie.
你主事的第一天,哥哥
Day one with you in charge, brother,
那个和海莉连结的女巫
and already the witch link
to Hayley
已经被狂热份子劫走了
has been abducted by zealots.
她在哪?
Where is she?
如果我告诉你们爱格妮丝在哪
你们会杀了她的
If I tell you where Agnes is,
you'll just kill her.
有那么明显吗?
Is it that obvious?
听着,我知道她有点疯在
Look.
I know she's a little cuckoo...
但她是我们最后一个在世的长老了
...but she's our last living elder.
这也许对你们来说没什么
That might not mean
a lot to you,
但对我们来说却很重要
but it means plenty to us.
只有长老才能施重要的咒语
The elders are the only ones
who can do important spells.
比如完成收获祭仪式
Like completing the Harvest ritual.
你知道那事?
You know about that?
我知道的事情会让你瞠目结舌的
Oh, you'd be astounded
by the things I know.
请允许我按事情的重要性
Allow me to entertain you
一一为你说明
with today's list of priorities.
第一解除你朋友苏菲的连结
One, unlink your friend Sophie
这样她就再也不能控制
so she no longer controls the fate
怀着我孩子那女人的命运了
of the woman carrying my child.
第二、说服我哥哥接受
Two, convince
my brother to accept
我为最近冒险的行为
my heartfelt apologies
真心的道歉
for some recently dodgy behavior.
第三…没有第三
Three, there is no three.
我相信我弟弟想表达的是
I believe what my brother is
attempting to communicate here
你们长老的性命
is that neither the life
of this elder,
收获祭仪式以及你们女巫
nor the Harvest ritual,
nor your coven's connection to magic
与魔法的联♥系♥
都与他无关
are of any relevance to him whatsoever.
说吧
Now talk.
提艾里
Thierry.
马赛尔
Marcel.
又来惩罚我吗?
Come to punish me again?
有人问我,有没有
Someone asked
if there's anyone
我一直信任的人
I ever trusted.
我只想到了一个名字
I only came up with one name.
就是你
You.
所以,提艾里
我们俩需要聊一下
So, Thierry, you and l
are gonna have a little talk.
是有关克劳斯米卡森
About Klaus Mikaelson.
恶魔宝宝吃点心的时间到了
REBEKAH: It's time for
the demon spawn to snack.
我真心希望你别这样叫她
I really wish you
wouldn't call her that.
抱歉,你想好别的名字了吗?
I'm sorry.
Have you picked another name yet?
拿一个
种植园里多的是
Take one. The plantation
is lousy with them.
脖子怎么样了?
How's your neck?
感觉没事,好奇怪
I feel fine,
which is weird.
我确定这和苏菲有关
I'm sure this is Sophie-related.
帮我个忙,别在我的看顾下死了
Well, do me a favor
and don't die on my watch.
不然我耳根就别想清净了
I'll never hear the end of it.
我第一次见到你的时候
You know, when l
first met you,
我觉得你真是个贱♥人♥
I thought you
were a real bitch.
是什么让你改变了想法?
What changed your mind?
我还是觉得你是个贱♥人♥
Oh, I still think
you're a bitch.
只是我开始喜欢你这点了
I've just grown
to like that about you.
你这么说真好啊
Well, that's sweet
of you to say.
我走后你也要记着
Remember it when I'm gone.
走?你要去哪?
Gone?
Where are you going?
我来这里只是为了确保
I only came to town to make sure
以利亚一切都好
everything was okay with Elijah.
他没事,他还没有惩罚克劳斯
He's fine,
and he hasn't punished Klaus
用匕♥首♥封住他
所以,一如既往
for daggering him,
so, as usual,
他们会非常亲密的
they'll be thick as thieves,
而我会被留下来收拾烂摊子
and I'll be left
to clean up the mess.
是时候我该开溜了
It's time for me to fly the coop.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概是害喜吧
Probably morning sickness.
事实上你发烧了
Oh, you're burning up, actually.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表