剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
She's a gangster.
我见识过她
I see her more as a means
在很短时间里取得稀有物品
to procuring rare items
at short notice.
欢迎,科雷亚女士
我看到你带了人来
Greetings, Ms. Correa.
I see you've brought company.
这些是我的兄弟
These are my brothers.
我总是会带着他们做愉快的生意
I always include them
in delicate business matters.
各位,这就是米卡森先生
Fellas, meet Mr. Mikaelson.
叫我克劳斯就行
我朋友们都这么叫我
Please, call me Klaus.
All my friends do.
我不知道我们算不算是朋友
I don't know if I'd call us friends.
但如果你和马赛尔打算拚个你死我活
But if you and Marcel are planning
on having a little throw down,
我希望我的家人
I'd prefer my family
能够和必胜者站在同一边
to be on the same side
as the inevitable victor.
你带来了我要的东西
Then you have what I asked for.
这么短时间建立一支军队来不及
但这也是开端了
Not enough for an army at
such short notice, but it's a start.
奇怪,我并不知道她很了解我们的计划
Strange, I wasn't aware
that she was familiar with our plan.
和我谈生意的条件就是我要知悉全局
FRANCESCA: My price
for doing business is full disclosure.
你弟弟连守要求了
Your brother complied.
人类决策群想从这事里得到什么好处?
And what does the human faction
expect to benefit from all this?
我只想重申对统治阶层的忠诚
I only wanna solidify our allegiance
to the ruling class.
有利生意
It's good for business.
要是大家都像你这么通情达理就好了
If only everyone shared
your capacity for reason.
可惜他们没有
Sadly, they don't.
马赛尔现在复仇心极重
Marcel is being
especially vindictive.
我担心他会因为我和你见面
I'm worried he might
come after me or my family
而对付我或是我的家人
just for meeting with you.
如果我们能联合起来才对我们最有利
It might be in our best interests
if we combine our efforts.
那就这样吧
So be it.
越多人保护宅邸越好
The more bodies we have
to defend the compound, the better.
我们开始吧
Let's get started, shall we?
- 好了
- 谢谢
-There.
-Thank you.
别谢我,是以利亚救了你
Don't thank me. It was Elijah
who vamped your ass to safety.
是啊
他似乎真的很在乎你
Yeah. Well, he really seems
to care about you.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我想这是本年度最佳保守陈述
I think that's the
understatement of the year.
我该走了
在月亮升起前
Look. I gotta go,
get back to the bayou
回到河口
before the moon rises, so....
杰克森,这会是最后一次
Jackson, this will be the last time.
今晚过后,你就再也不用变身了
After tonight,
you'll never have to turn again.
没有痛苦,不用躲在河口,我保证
No more pain, no more hiding
in the bayou, I promise.
你知道,克劳斯并不是真心要这么做
You know, Klaus isn't doing this
out of the kindness of his heart.
他是为了你,海莉
He's doing it for you, Hayley.
是你改变了我们的一切
You're the one who's gonna change
everything for us.
看来我又欠你一次了
Seems I owe you yet again.
我明白他冒着生命危险救他的朋友
I understand he risked his life
to save his friend.
- 他是个好人
- 是的
-He's a good man.
-Yes, he is.
以利亚,我有事要告诉你
Elijah, there is something
that I need to tell you.
我的家人想让我…
My family wanted me....
我和杰克森有婚约在先
I was supposed to be
betrothed to Jackson.
我本来想早点告诉你
我只是不知道该如何开口
I wanted to tell you sooner.
I just didn't know how.
这是个荒唐的习俗
It's this insane custom--
不,你不需要解释什么
No.
You don't need to explain anything.
我明白需要为家人做出牺牲
I understand the need
to make sacrifices for one's family.
别这样,以利亚
Oh, come on, Elijah.
在你无尽的生命里
你就不能有一次不这么高尚吗?
For once in your immortal life,
can you just not be so noble?
那你希望我怎么做?
What would you have me do?
我只是告诉你因为一些
I just told you that I'm betrothed
我不认识的人订下的规矩
according to some
backwater arrangement
我有了婚约
by people that I never knew.
告诉我你觉得这样的订婚很愚蠢
Tell me that you think
betrothals are stupid.
告诉我我有选择
Tell me that I have a choice.
你永远都有选择
You will always have a choice.
我相信你已经准备好了
I trust you are ready.
最后一样材料是很私人的
The last ingredient is personal.
这个咒语的目的是控制变身
As this spell is designed
to control transformation,
我需要不在月圆时变身的狼人的血
I need the blood of a werewolf
who doesn't turn on a full moon.
我的第一人选是海莉,因为她怀孕了
My first thought was Hayley
because of the pregnancy--
不可能
Out of the question.
我宁愿我未出生孩子的母亲
I'd just as soon limit
the mother of my unborn child
不要受到你巫术的副作用影响
to the side effects
of your witchery.
我是半狼人,我控制住了我的狼形
I am half wolf.
I control my form.
用我的血
Use my blood.
如果你未能完成你的交易
If you fail to uphold
your end of the deal,
那你的后果将会不堪设想
the consequences for you
will be apocalyptic.
你说了最浪漫的事
You say the most romantic things.
感谢你们都来了,已经有一段时间了
I appreciate you all coming.
It's been a while.
到目前为止,你们听说了现在的情况
By now,
you've heard what's going on.
克劳斯找到了让狼人
对我们随时有威胁的办法
Klaus found a way to make
werewolves lethal to us 24/7.
码头的爆♥炸♥是我
The fireworks at the docks,
that was me
试图破坏他的计划
trying to spoil his plan.
但他的计划还是继续实行了
He's moving forward anyway.
他有巫女,有咒语
He's got as witch, he's got a spell,
如果他成功了
and if he pulls this off,
一夜之间
我们就会从猎人变成猎物
in one night,
we go from hunter to prey.
我知道你们有人在想
Now I know
what some of you all are thinking.
我们以前反抗过克劳斯,但失败了
We stood against Klaus before,
and we failed.
那是我的问题,我失败了
Uh-uh. That's on me. I failed.
我放弃了攻击
因为我以为那是救大家的唯一办法
I called off the attack because l
thought it the only way to save lives.
但毫无疑问
But make no mistake.
如果我们现在不反抗他
If we don't stand against him now,
我们的生命一样不值钱
our lives aren't worth a damn
anyway!
智者说
Wise man said,
“知己知彼
if you know yourself
and know your enemy,
百战不殆
then you don't need to fear
the outcome of battle.
我了解我自己,了解我的朋友
I know myself.
I know my friends.
也了解我的敌人
And I know my enemy.
我知道他的优势,知道他的得意
I know his strengths,
I know his pride.
我对他房♥子的每一个角落都了如指掌
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表