剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
because you're too scared to trust.
我什么都不怕
I am scared of nothing.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是个古老的神秘图案
我要用它摧毁你
It's an ancient, mystical plot
I'm using to destroy you.
别紧张,这只是个纹身设计图
Relax. It's a tattoo design.
空闲时间再画这些
Draw on your own time.
这就是我的空闲时间
你强占了我的时间
This is my time.
You steal it from me.
你想把他放在哪?
Where do you want him?
随便放在什么方便的地方
Well, just put him anywhere handy
直到处理完克劳斯
until Klaus is taken care of.
我们要把克劳斯放在哪?
Where are we gonna put Klaus?
他得和其他人离得远远的
He needs to be away
from all the others.
我们可不希望他挑起战争
We don't want him
fomenting dissent.
你知道他很善于运用言语
他能用嘴皮解决一切
You know he has a knack with words.
He could talk his way out of hell.
没错,我在后面为他挑了一块地方
Yeah. I got a spot picked
out for him in the back.
接下来的52年里
他只能和他自己说话了
Only person he's gonna be talking to
for the next 52 years is himself.
52年?
Fifty-two?
他在19世纪时用匕♥首♥封了你52年
One for each year that he kept
you daggered in the 1800s.
当时你默许他用匕♥首♥封住我
You mean,
you let him keep me daggered.
克劳斯关在这里的每一年
我都会向你道歉
And I'll spend every year Klaus is
in here apologizing to you for it.
随便几年就够了
Well, I'll settle for long enough
只要我能享受到一点真正的快乐
to experience just
a little bit of happiness...
并确保我的侄女不会变成
混合种繁殖机器
...and ensure that my niece isn't turned
into a Hybrid breeding machine.
要把他关在这里很困难
It's gonna be tough to keep him
in here.
你的那个小女巫
能够增加我们的胜算
That little witch of yours
would put the odds in our favor.
我不能冒险
I can't risk it.
她最近越来越不能控制她的魔法了
She's got less and less control
over her magic lately.
我根本没法让她离开教堂阁楼
I can't even get her out
of the church attic,
更不可能指望她去对付克劳斯
much less rely on her to go
to battle against Klaus.
那我们就需要你派出最好的战士
Then we'll need
your very best warriors.
克劳斯很强大,也很狡猾
Klaus is strong and crafty,
背叛会让他特别生气
and betrayal makes him
particularly nasty.
我们所做的事,每一件
What we're doing is nothing Klaus
克劳斯都对你和你哥哥
hasn't done to both
you and your brother
做过很多次
a dozen times over.
你不是在动摇吧?
You're not getting second
thoughts now, are you?
没有,没有动摇
No.
These aren't second thoughts.
只是很后悔
They're feelings of regret.
一百年前我就应该埋了他
I should've buried him
a hundred years ago.
这样我们就可以多在一起一百年
It's a hundred years
we could've been together.
没事的,没事
It's okay. It's okay.
莎莉丝特
ELlJAH: Celeste.
哦,莎莉丝特
Oh, Celeste.
海莉,对不起
Hayley, I'm sorry.
我把你当成别人了
I thought you were someone else.
- 莎莉丝特?
- 对
-Celeste?
-Yes.
不管她是谁,她确实非常性感
Whoever she was,
she was smoking hot.
你怎么…
How....
我让你进入我的脑袋了吗?
Did I let you enter my thoughts?
我感觉不太好,我该走了
I'm not well.
I should go.
- 这…
- 没事的
-This is....
-This is fine.
以利亚,你病了,我在照顾你
Elijah, you're sick.
I'm taking care of you.
我们被监视了
We're being watched.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
老天,我永远也习惯不了你这样出现
Oh, man,
I'll never get used to that.
我怎么感觉你学过戏剧呢?
Why do I get the feeling
you studied theater?
整个世界就是一个舞台,约书亚
All the world's a stage,
young Joshua,
而我恰巧是你终生难忘的角色
and it just so happens I have
the role of a lifetime for you.
你有什么消息,小约?
What do you got, Josh?
我有什么消息?
What do I got?
克劳斯要我从你这偷一把什么匕♥首♥
Klaus wants me to steal
some dagger from you.
这是试探
It's a test, okay?
他一定知道我为你效力,我确定
He knows I'm working for you.
I'm sure of it.
那个混♥蛋♥又想用匕♥首♥封住我们了
That bastard
wants to dagger us again.
他的下场都是他自找的
He deserves everything
he's gonna get.
别紧张
Relax.
如果他知道了
你现在早就被撕成两半了
If he knew, he would've ripped your
spine out through your nose by now.
好极了
Oh, great.
我现在真是超轻松的
我该怎么做?
Now I feel totally at ease.
What am I supposed to do?
你告诉他,你到处都找过了
You tell him
you searched high and low
就是找不到匕♥首♥
but you couldn't find the dagger.
天啊,我死定了
Oh, God, I'm so dead.
然后你告诉他,你看到我拿着
Then you tell him you saw
I had it on me,
如果他想要,他就得自己来拿
that if he wants it,
he'll have to come and get it,
这可不容易,因为我很多疑
which won't be easy
because I'm paranoid
还加强了防卫
and I beefed up my posse.
是这样,我不是在怀疑
All right.
So, not doubting
你身为吸血鬼的毁灭能力
your mad vampire skills of
destruction or anything,
但马赛尔现在高度戒备
but Marcel is on red alert,
派了很多人保护他
surrounded by, like, an army.
你会被粉身碎骨的,除非…
You're totally boned unless....
除非什么?
Unless what?
我听到他和迪亚哥争吵
I overheard him arguing
with Diego.
显然他今晚会清理场地
Apparently, he's clearing out
the compound tonight
为了一个约会什么的
for a date or something.
总之他会在那里
That's where Marcel will be.
待我统治纽奥良时
When I run New Orleans,
我会为你率备一枚永恒的日光戒指
约书亚
there will be a permanent
daylight ring in it for you, Joshua,
作为你效忠真正国王的赏赐
for services rendered
unto your true king.
好极了
Cool.
但你若胆敢背叛我
But if you ever betray me...
我会确保你无尽的余生
I will make sure you spend
the rest of your eternal life
将在极端的苦痛中度过
乞求以死解脱
in exquisite agony
wishing for a merciful death.
永别了,克劳斯
Adios, Klaus.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
这是爱尔兰蒸馏酒
It's Poitin.
传说此酒能让死者复活
It'd raise the dead,
杀了他们,再把他们复活
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表