剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你现在把他弄出去吧
Would you get him
out of here now, please?
要确保他什么都记不得
好,海莉,听着
Make sure he remembers nothing.
All right, Hayley, listen,
我跟你保证,等我把这边的事搞定
I assure you,
once I am finished here,
我将会全心全意来帮你
you will have my undivided attention.
但这段时间,你别惹上麻烦
In the meantime,
please stay out of trouble.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
以利亚和我在一起
Elijah's with me.
伤口现在应该愈合了
That wound should be healing by now.
她从没杀过人
从没启动过狼人基因
She never killed anyone,
never activated the werewolf gene.
所以她无法自我治愈,和我们不一样
So she can't heal, not like us.
我的血能治愈她
My blood, it could heal her.
吸血鬼的血?
Vampire blood?
相信我,她宁愿死
Trust me, she'd rather die.
我们不能让他们就此逃过此事
We can't just let them
get away with this.
我们根本不知道是谁干的
We don't even know who's to blame.
不知道才怪
The hell we don't!
如果我们不反击,他们还会这么做
And if we don't fight back,
they'll just do it again.
进来
Come on in.
请坐
Have a seat.
我想给你倒杯酒,但是…
I'd offer you a drink, but....
- 地方不错
- 只是暂时的
-Sweet pad.
-It's just temporary.
朋友帮我找的
Friend hooked me up.
不管你信不信,我还是
有些分散在各处的朋友
Believe it or not, I still got
a few of those kicking around.
我需要朋友向我通风报信
I need friends to keep me informed,
提醒我有人要来
to warn me when someone's coming,
要我为没做过的事负责
Iooking to blame me
for things that I didn't do.
郑重申明
你没必要那样折磨迪亚哥
For the record, you didn't
have to work Diego like that.
我们早就该好好聊聊了
You and I are long overdue
for a chat.
你想聊?那就聊吧
You want to talk? Talk.
好凶啊
Tough girl.
这点和你♥爸♥可真像
You're a lot like
your dad in that way.
是的,我认识他
Oh, yeah. I knew him.
我认识你所有家人
I knew your whole family.
事实上,如果你像我一样了解他们
In fact, if you knew them like I did,
你就知道他们到底有多少敌人了
you'd know just how many
enemies they have.
90年代时,新月狼族
统治着这个城市
Back in the '90s, it was the Crescent
wolves who took over the city.
或者说试图统治
Or tried to.
他们天生擅长如此,做得也很好
They lived to throw down,
and they were good at it, too.
只要能掌握更多的权力
他们不在乎杀死谁
They didn't care who they killed
as long as they got more power.
所以新月族的诅咒
是你阻止他们的办法?
So the Crescent curse was
your way of stopping them?
多英勇啊
How heroic.
要么那样,要么就得杀了他们
It was either that or kill them all,
我并不热衷于残忍♥的大屠♥杀♥
and I'm not big
on indiscriminant slaughter.
我对孩子还是很有心的
See, I have this thing about kids.
我听说了
So I've heard.
你可不只是听说
安德莉亚拉柏奈
You did more than hear about it....
Andrea Labonair.
你就是活生生的证据
You're living proof.
他心跳停止了
你最好不要看
He's in cardiac arrest.
You might want to look away.
- 你在干什么?
- 给他的心脏做个按♥摩♥
-What the hell are you doing?
-Massaging his heart.
他的身体正在停止运转
His body is shutting down.
即使有我的帮助,他也没多少时间了
Even with my help,
he doesn't have much time.
你的血
Your blood.
如果你喂他喝你的血
他就会醒过来,对吧?
If you fed him your blood,
he'd wake back up, right?
是的,变成一个转变中的吸血鬼
As a vampire in transition, yes.
至于诅咒…
As for the hex...
也许死亡才是对他的仁慈
...perhaps his death will be a mercy.
喂他,快点
Do it. Just do it.
拜托,克劳斯
我不能让他这样死去
Please, Klaus, I can't let
him die, not like this.
你知道我的真实身份多久了?
How long have you known who I am?
我注意到你对新月狼族很感兴趣
I saw how interested you
were in those Crescents.
你们在种植园外家庭团聚之后
After your little family reunion
out at the old plantation house,
我就开始思考你们之间的联♥系♥
I started to put
two and two together.
告诉我,马赛尔
Tell me something, Marcel.
是你杀了我父母吗?
Did you kill my parents?
狼人之间发生了冲突
There was infighting
among the wolves.
你的家人很低调
有人攻击了他们
Your folks were laying low.
Somebody turned on them.
说实话,我不知道是谁
I honestly don't know who.
我之后到了那里
在你的婴儿床里发现了你
I got there afterwards,
found you in your crib.
给我一个合理的理由,我凭什么
Give me one good reason
why I should believe
要相信你说的话
anything that you have to say.
信不信由你
但你是拉怕奈家族最后一个人
Believe whatever you want,
but you were the last Labonair.
这本来可以成为我们的筹码
I mean, could've been a lot
of leverage for our side,
但我却把你交给了基兰神父
but instead,
I took you to Father Kieran.
那是什么?
What's that?
主要是钱
Money mostly.
你去安全地方重新开始所需要的东西
Stuff you need to start over
someplace safe.
不管在河口发生了什么事
都不是我♥干♥的
Whatever happened in the
bayou, I'm not your guy,
但照事情的发展来看
最终我也许不得不这么做
but the way things are going,
eventually, I might have to be.
这就是你的大计划
So this is your grand plan.
把我赶出城
克劳斯和以利亚就会紧随在后?
Get me out of town, and Klaus
and Elijah follow closely behind?
我不能说这不会是一个积极的影响
I can't say that wouldn't
be a positive side effect.
照你的建议,你为什么不自己离开?
So why don't you leave,
follow your own advice?
我在这里出生,海莉
I was born here, Hayley.
我也是
So was l.
那个骑车放炸♥弹♥的人
Guy on the bike, the bomber....
听说他有赌瘾
Word is, he had a gambling problem.
欠赌场钱
Owed money to the casinos.
更重要的是,欠那些
经营赌场的人类的钱
More importantly,
to the humans who run them.
还有,海莉,当情况变糟时
And, Hayley, when things get bad,
记住,我努力让你远离这一切了
remember, I tried to get
you clear of it.
再一次
Again.
我想我该走了
I'm afraid I have to go.
他醒来后会怎样?
What happens next, after he wakes?
会进入转变过程,嗜血
He'll be in transition,
craving blood,
但我在那之前就会回来
but I'll be back before then.
他一定会很生我的气
He's gonna be furious with me.
他是神父,我却把他变成了吸血鬼
He's a priest.
I turned him into a vampire.
那是怎样绝望的举动?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表