剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上
最早的吸血鬼
KLAUS: My siblings and I
are the first vampires in all of history.
是真祖家族
The Originals.
三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良
Three hundred years ago,
we helped build New Orleans.
现在我们回来
发现这座城市有了新的王
Now we have returned
to find the city has a new king,
在一个强大女孩的帮助下统治着城市
one who rules with the aid
of a powerful girl.
他们俘掳了我哥哥以利亚
They have taken possession
of my brother Elijah.
女巫们很想要那个女孩
A coven of witches
want this girl for themselves.
她们力图得到我的帮助
The seek to enlist my help,
利用我未出生的孩子做筹码
using my unborn child
as leverage,
但我怀疑她们别有用心
though I suspect they have
ulterior motives.
所以我制定了自己的计划
So, I've made a plan
of my own.
我将救出我哥哥
并将这座城市重新收回我家族手中
I will free my brother and
reclaim the city for our family.
那时我将成为王
Then I will be king.
在我的一生当中
KLAUS:
Over the course of my life,
我遇到的人里
I've encountered no shortage
of those who would presume
不乏擅自判定善恶的
to speak of good and evil.
这样的说法根本毫无意义
Such terms mean nothing.
人们会做对自己最有利的事
People do what is
in their best interest,
不顾会因此受伤的人
regardless of who gets hurt.
得到自己想要的,满足欲望
Is it evil to take
what one wants,
即使这么做会让他人蒙受痛苦
to satisfy hunger
even if doing so
这样邪恶吗?
will cause another's suffering?
人们所说的邪恶
What some would call evil
我认为是对残酷不公的世界
I believe to be
an appropriate response
的合理反应
to a harsh and unfair world.
无意冒犯,但我不确定我知道
No offense,
but I'm not sure I follow
你为何邀我来这里
why you've
invited me here.
因为我喜欢你的陪伴
Because I enjoy your company,
我感觉你能够理解
and I sense you have
the capacity
像我这样复杂的人
for understanding
someone of my complexity.
你知道我回纽奥良
You see, I returned
to New Orleans
是为了调查一个针对我的威胁
to investigate a threat
posed against me.
结果却发现有个年轻女人
What I found was
a young woman,
怀孕了,需要保护
pregnant,
in need of protection.
我哥哥,总是做好事的那个
My brother,
always the do-gooder,
试图操控我帮助她
tried to manipulate me
into helping her.
他觉得这也许能让我得到救赎
He thought it might redeem me.
问题是,我后来得知
Trouble is,
I've since learned
还有个年轻女人
确切说是女孩
of another young women,
a girl really,
一个拥有巨大潜力的女孩
one with vast potential,
被一个暴君所囚禁
held in captivity by a tyrant.
我想要帮助这两个女人
I want to help both of these women.
保护一个,解救另一个
Protect one and free the other.
所以告诉我,卡蜜
So tell me, Cami.
你觉得这邪恶吗?
Does that sound evil to you?
我不觉得邪恶是绝对的
I don't believe in
evil as a diagnosis.
我觉得你的人际关系非常不稳定
I think you have unstable
personal relationships,
还有受压力影响的妄想症
stress-related paranoia,
长♥期♥的愤怒管理问题,害怕被抛弃
chronic anger issues,
fear of abandonment.
我觉得你和专业人士聊聊也许会有帮助
I think you could benefit from
talking to someone professionally.
我觉得我更喜欢和你聊
I think I prefer to talk to you.
所以我打算提供一份工作给你
So I'm going to offer you a job
做我的速记员
as my stenographer.
好啊,要写什么?
Okay.
What are we writing?
当然是我的回忆录
My memoirs of course.
我的故事应该被人所知
Someone should
know my story,
这也会让我们有时间讨论
and it will give us time
to discuss
其他有趣的话题
other riveting subjects,
比如你师气的追求者马赛尔
Iike your handsome suitor Marcel.
抱歉,我的私生活…
Excuse me.
My private life is--
你的私生活,事实证明
Your private life is,
as it turns out,
对我的计划至关重要
essential to my plans.
马赛尔想要得到你
You see, Marcel wants you,
正因如此,他会信任你
and because of that,
he will trust you,
这点对我很有利
which serves me.
最重要的是,法语区
The thing is
the French Quarter
的战争一触即发
is on the verge of war.
一方是我
On the one side, there's me,
另一方是马赛尔
and on the other, Marcel,
还有那个法力无边的女巫
以及一支吸血鬼部队
along with a very powerful witch
and an army of vampires.
什么?
What?
你害怕了
You're frightened.
别害怕
Don't be.
我不害怕了
I'm not scared anymore.
太神奇了,你是怎么做到…
That's amazing.
How did you--
这叫魅惑
It's called compulsion.
这算是吸血鬼的小手段
It's a neat bit of vampire trickery.
我会全都告诉你的
I'll tell you all about it,
但首先,我们来多聊聊马赛尔吧
but first, let's talk
a little more about Marcel.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:纽奥良女孩
这泥蛋复原能力还真强
MARCEL: Sucker's resilient.
他就像穿着西装的蟑螂
He's like a cockroach
in a suit.
没关系
该把老家伙以利亚还给克劳斯了
Doesn't matter. Time to give
old Elijah back to Klaus anyway.
你要我弄清楚怎样才能杀死真祖
主演:约瑟夫摩根
You asked me to figure out
how to kill the Originals.
我还没弄清楚呢
I'm not done.
银匕♥首♥能够伤害他们,但仅此而已
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
Silver dagger hurts them,
but that's it.
黛维娜,我们讨论过了
Davina, we've been through this.
克劳斯救了我的命,我欠他一个人情
主演:克莱儿荷特
Klaus saved my life.
I owe him one.
既然他想要回他哥哥…
Since he wants his brother back--
今晚是一年一度的多芬街音乐节
Tonight's the annual
Dauphine Street Music Festival.
我想去
I want to go.
求求你
Please.
你之所以要待在这里
主演:菲比托金
The whole point of you
being up here
就是为了永远不会在外面被人发现
is so you're never spotted out there.
你知道谁在多芬街讨生活
You know who works smack in
the middle of Dauphine street.
苏菲德弗罗
Sophie Deveraux,
最难搞的女巫
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
pain-in-the-ass witch,
你也知道如果女巫们找到你
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
and you know what the witches
will do to you
会对你做些什么
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表