剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It's the only way to find Elijah.
我只是做我该做的
I'm doing what I have to do.
- 凯蒂,不要
- 出现得正是时候
-Katie, no!
-Like clockwork.
快点
Hurry.
不!
No!
你是来救你男人的吧
You're here to save your man.
放马过来吧,小丫头
Well, come on, little girl.
去死吧,你这个混蚤
Die, you son of a bitch.
不要,凯蒂
不要
No! Katie! Don't!
事情不对劲
凯蒂的魔法停止了
SOPHlE: Something is wrong.
Katie's magic stopped.
- 我可以继续
- 不行,她会察觉的
-I can keep going.
-You can't. She'll sense it.
不,我能找到黛维娜
再给我一点时间
No. I can find Davina.
I just need another moment.
你或许可以为了救回你的女巫奋不顾身
You may be willing to die
to get your witch back,
但海莉和孩子会跟着你送死
but Hayley and the baby
will die with you.
以利亚永远不会原谅我们
救回他也会变得毫无意义
Elijah will never forgive us,
and rescuing him will be for nothing.
结束了
我们失败了
It's over.
We failed.
不,凯蒂,不不不
No. Katie.
No, no, no.
不
No.
告诉我
Just tell me this.
她值得吗?
Was she worth it?
我爱她
I loved her.
把他封起来
让他在这腐烂
Seal him up and let him rot.
卡蜜看见了多少?
How much did Cami see?
她只见到了一场争执,兄弟
She just saw an argument, mate.
没什么你应付不来的
It's nothing you can't fix.
你真的很喜欢她,是吗?
You really like her, don't you?
我喜欢她没有被牵扯进这一切的样子
I like that she's not
a part of any of this.
有时用人类的角度看世界
也是一件好事
Sometimes it's good to see the
world the way the humans do.
提艾里的事我很遗憾
I am sorry about Thierry,
you know?
看得出他是你很好的朋友
I can tell he was a good friend.
是我一手打造了他
I made him what he was.
显然我不该信任他
Obviously, my trust was misplaced.
这也不会好过一点
Doesn't make it easier.
你今晚救了我,我欠你份人情
You saved me tonight.
I guess I owe you one.
你想要回你哥哥
You asked for your brother back.
这是我唯一能为你做的了
Seems like the least I can do.
- 卡蜜…
- 想都别想
-Cami--
-Don't even try it.
我知道你为什么来
I get the bro code.
你是来为你朋友说好话的
You're here to smooth things over
for your friend.
你人很好,但…
It's very nice of you, but--
但你曾被伤害过
But you've been hurt before,
你不敢再轻易尝试
and you aren't taking
any more chances.
差不多是这样
Something like that.
今晚我看到的他
不是我想像中的他
The guy I saw tonight?
Not the guy I thought he was.
如果他能这样说变脸就变脸
And if he can turn
on a dime like that....
听起来不止是普通的心碎
Sounds like more than
just a broken heart.
看来有人辜负了你的信任
Someone broke your trust.
卡蜜儿,勇敢的酒保
Camille, the brave bartender.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我希望你能再给马赛尔一次机会
But I need you to give
Marcel another chance.
看来是我会错意了
Wow.
I totally misread that.
不,你看得很准
但我们都有自己的角色要扮演
No. You read it quite well,
but we all have our roles to play.
你去了马赛尔家,与他共舞
You went to Marcel's.
You danced.
你为他与朋友争执感到难过
You feel badly that he
had a row with his friend,
但除此以外,你只记得
其他一切都很完美
but otherwise, all you remember
is that it was perfect.
今晚真是彻底的失败
Well, tonight was an epic failure.
恰恰相反,妹妹
On the contrary, sister.
今晚成功极了
Tonight was a masterpiece.
你疯了吗?
凯蒂在苏菲完成咒语前死了
Are you mad? Katie died before
Sophie could complete the spell.
我很清楚,是我杀了凯蒂
I'm well aware.
I killed Katie.
你干了什么?
You what?
我们寻死的小女巫一定是
There's no way our
little suicide witch
打算跟马赛尔同归于尽
wasn't gonna try and take out
Marcel with her.
我救了他的命,正因如此
I saved his life,
and in doing so,
他已经在我的控制之中了
I now have him exactly
where I want him.
苏菲信任你
Sophie trusted you.
我信任你,尽管违背直觉
I trusted you against
all my better instincts.
醒醒吧,蕾贝卡
Wake up, Rebekah.
女巫们只为她们自己谋划
The witches are on no one's side
but their own.
她们只想得到那个叫黛维娜的女孩
This girl, Davina,
that's all they want,
当她们拥有了她,你觉得会怎样?
休战吗?
and when they have her, what do
you think happens then, a truce?
当然不是
她们会用黛维娜的力量对付我们所有人
Of course not. They will use
Davina's power against all of us.
即便你说得对,但计划是找到以利亚
Even if you're right,
the plan was to find Elijah,
而你让我们失望了
and you failed us.
你总是对我缺乏信心
You always did lack faith.
由于保护马赛尔,他更信任我了
By protecting Marcel,
I've cemented his trust,
信任到他同意把以利亚还给我们
so much so that he's agreed
to return Elijah to us.
时机一到
等他告诉了我
And when the time is right,
when he has told me everything
黛维娜的所有事
我要亲自掌控她
I need to know about Davina,
I will have her for myself.
我毫不怀疑你能心想事成,尼克
I have all the faith in the world
that you'll get what you want, Nik.
你一向如此
不管我们其他人要付出多少代价
You always do,
no matter what it costs the rest of us.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
你没事吧?我担心死了
Are you okay?
I was so worried.
谢谢
我感觉到了你所做的一切
Thank you.
Whatever you did, I felt it.
你帮助了我
You helped me.
是那些老家伙,对吧?
It was the old ones, wasn't it?
其实今晚是克劳斯救了我
Actually, Klaus is the one
that saved me tonight.
我要纠正错误
I'm gonna make things right,
首先就是把他哥哥还给他
starting off by giving
him his brother back.
不行
No.
- 什么?黛维娜…
- 不行
-What? Davina--
-No.
你说过那些老家伙很危险
You said the old ones
were dangerous.
在知道怎么杀死他们之前我不会归还他
I won't give him back
until I know how to kill them.
我觉得你可能想知道
以利亚要回来了
I thought you might like to know,
Elijah is returning to us.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表