剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
最初
In the beginning,
我们那么天真
we were so naive.
公元1002年 法国南部
母亲把我们变成了吸血的怪物
Our mother hade made us into beasts that fed on blood,
然而永生还不能实现
but immortality was beyond our grasp,
意识控制也依旧不太熟练
compulsion a trick we had yet to learn.
我们只知道躲避追捕
All we knew was a fear of being hunted.
以及 销魂蚀骨的嗜血渴望
That and a terrible hunger.
我们逃跑...
So we ran...
一家人一起
as a family...
等需要的时候
and when we needed to...
一家人一起
as a family...
进食
we fed.
科尔 你差不多了吧
Kol, are you quite done?
兄弟 以利亚 真的有必要这样吗
Oh, bother, Elijah. Is all this truly necessary?
兄弟 这条路四通八达
Brother, the road is a major thoroughfare.
如果尸体被发现
If the bodies are found,
我们出现的消息就会传到迈克尔耳中
word of our presence will spread to Mikael.
我们为了逃命已经不分春秋
We have run through autumn and winter,
不分冬夏
through sleet and snow.
我们难道一定要活在父亲的威胁中吗
Are we cursed to forever live in fear of our father?
很抱歉 是这样的
I should say yes sadly.
芬恩 拜托 尼克劳斯
Finn, please. Niklaus.
你们知道接下来要往哪里跑吗
Do we have any idea where we're running to next?
为什么不试试之前想到的办法呢
Why not just do what we've all thought of doing?
分开逃
Split up.
我们发过誓
We swore a vow.
你们那些誓言比老爹还可怕
Your vows haunt me more than father himself.
至少他没办法一次追捕所有人
At least he can't chase us all.
不如冒个险
I say we take our chances.
科尔说得也许有道理
Perhaps Kol is right.
谢谢 芬恩
Thank you, Finn.
我一直都说 年纪最大的最有智慧
Yeah, I've always said eldest is the most intelligent.
闭嘴吧你
Stop talking!
赞同科尔我也不开心
I take no joy in our assent,
但我的确希望能睡在床上
but I do wish to sleep in a bed,
泡个澡 好好吸一顿血
to bathe in a bath, to feed of proper food.
-如果能分开 -不 兄弟
- if we divide-- - No, brother.
尼克劳斯说得对 我们发过誓
Niklaus is right. We made a vow.
家人高于一切
Family above all.
一如既往
Always...
永不改变
Forever.
正是这样
Always and forever indeed.
亲爱的丽贝卡
"My dear Rebekah...
希望你能看到这封信
"I hope this finds you well.
写这封信是为了汇报近况
"I write to offer an update
希望听到你的意见
"and to ask your advice.
兄弟们的关系依旧微妙
"Our brothers remain at odds.
克劳斯绝不会道歉
"Klaus will never apologize,
不会反省自己杀的人
"not for the blood he shed,
也不会心疼海莉为他受的苦
nor the suffering Hayley continues to endure"...
以利亚无法原谅他
"And Elijah cannot forgive him."
虽然我很努力
"Despite my efforts,
但家人依旧分崩离析
we are a house divided"
但并不是说
which is not to say,
我没有好消息
I have no good news.
尼克劳斯说话算话
"Niklaus kept his word.
马塞尔控制着法属区
"Marcel controls the quarter.
他在旧圣安妮教堂
"There he has founded a fight gym
建立了搏击俱乐部
"in the old st. Anne's church,
他会在那里检验每个人是否拥有
"where he tests the mettle of those who wish to join
加入吸血鬼社群的资格
"his vampire community.
以利亚已经开始参与打斗
"Elijah has begun joining him for sparring.
似乎可以帮助他控制自己的愤怒
I believe it helps him work through his anger"...
他的火气很大
"And he has much anger."
霍普继续茁壮成长
"While Hope continues to flourish,
不过她特别想念妈妈
"it is clear that she misses her mother.
尼克劳斯还是一如既往溺爱她
"Though Niklaus remains the doting father,
却一直没有帮海莉找诅咒的解药
"he has been of no help in finding a cure for Hayley's curse."
虽然我一直在努力
"Despite my best efforts,
但是一直没办法解开
"I have yet to find a means to undo the spell
她和新月狼族身上的诅咒
"placed on her and the crescent wolves,
海莉一直在痛苦挣扎
"And Hayley herself continues to struggle,
每个月只有满月的那天
"unable to see her child except once a month
能见到孩子
on a full moon"...
而且我们也没办法请别人帮忙
"And we're in no position to ask for outside help."
你能听我说完吗
Can you just hear me out?
不行 女巫不能帮吸血鬼的忙
No. Witches don't do favors for vampires,
包括日光戒指 这是规矩
Including daylight rings. Those are the rules.
如果你帮个忙 和平就能得到保障
An act of good faith will help keep the peace.
第九区的女巫认为我很同情吸血鬼
The ninth ward coven thinks I'm a vampire sympathizer.
我绝不能落人口实
I won't prove them right.
好自为之吧
You're on your own.
达维娜对我们家人的愤怒一直在膨胀
"Davina's rage at our family has only grown,
目前她是女巫之主
"and as regent of all covens,
根本无法接近
"she's far too formidable to be swayed.
同时 尼克劳斯开始去见卡米尔
"Meanwhile, Niklaus has begun to see Camille
他说这是他们的闲聊
"for what he calls their little chats.
他声称想要要改正自己的做法
"He claims a desire to amend his ways.
但其实 他根本毫无悔意
In truth, he seems utterly free of remorse"...
这让以利亚更加失望
"Which only drives Elijah further away.
你能不能告诉我
"I wonder if you would write me with any advice
该如何修复他们破裂的关系
"you have on how to heal their fractured bond.
爱你的姐姐 弗雷娅
Until then, I remain your loving sister Freya."
卡米尔
Camille.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你为什么要我来这里见你
Why did you ask me to meet you here?
我想找你聊个天
Well, I had hoped we might have one of our little chats,
想着也许换个地点会更好
and I thought you might appreciate the change of venue,
所以我打算带你参观一下
so I'm allowing you a private tour
我的个人展
of my exhibition.
这是你的吗
These are yours?
我花了几百年
I spent the better part of a millennia
销声匿迹 避免吸引父亲的注意
trying not to draw my father's attention,
现在他死了
and now he's dead,
曾经反抗过我的人 也已经被征服
and all those who stood against me have been vanquished.
所以我的劳动成果不应该被湮没
I see no reason the fruits of my labor should go unappreciated.
我不是来品鉴艺术的
I didn't come here to appreciate art.
你要是需要我聆听一下
If you want to talk about your progress
你的倾诉 那可以
as a person striving for empathy, fine.
如果不是 那我走了
If not, I'll go.
是我冒犯到你了吗
Have I offended you?
我愿意在心理咨♥询♥方面帮你
I agreed to see you professionally,
但我说得很清楚 界限要分清
but I was very clear when I set our boundaries,
个人艺术展很明显越界了
and they don't include private art shows.
那好吧 也许你更希望...
Oh. Well, then perhaps you'd prefer to
送我去明天的开幕式
escort me to tomorrow's opening.
想聊就打给我
Call me if you want to talk.
等等
Wait.
你担心没人会来
You're worried no one else will come.
丽贝卡走了 马塞尔很生气
Rebekah's gone, Marcel's angry,
以利亚都不想看你一眼
Elijah won't even look at you.
你会是一个人
You'll be alone.
你害怕 是因为你爱的人都在生你的气
You're scared because the people you love are angry with you.
也许你该想想
Maybe you need to think about that.
我得走了
I have to go.
好 你要知道的是
OK, the thing you got understand
我和新奥尔良警局有关系
is me and NOLA PD got a relationship
这要牵涉到我和前妻的烂事了
that goes back to that nastiness with my ex-wife.
我是他们的神秘学顾问
I'm their expert in anything that seems occult.
每一次他们遇到一些
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表