剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
gonna stop Klaus then?
什么都阻止不了
Nothing.
你得吸她的血
You're gonna have to feed on her.
什么?不要
What? No.
快点
Do it.
杜恩,放轻松
Dwayne?
Easy.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
你没事了
You're okay.
我好得很
I'm better than okay.
抱歉,但这样只会更糟
I'm sorry,
but it's just gonna get worse.
克劳斯的魅惑太深了
Klaus' compulsion runs deep.
你得想想其他事情
You need to think of something else.
尽量不去想这个
Take your mind off it.
你喜欢音乐吗?
Do you like music?
什么?什么?
What? Wha--?
我现在没法想音乐
I can't think
about music right now.
为什么?我不知道
Why? I don't know.
也许是因为你给我施了巫毒脑叶切除术
Maybe because you're
giving me a voodoo lobotomy.
你喜欢爵士乐吗?
Do you like jazz?
那你喜欢什么?
So what, then?
夜店那种
Club stuff.
浩室舞曲、出神舞曲,你懂的
House, trance, you know....
我是女巫,不是阿米希人
I'm a witch.
I'm not Amish.
我才16岁,我不去夜店
It's just I'm only 16.
I don't go to clubs.
我16岁时都去过上百家夜店了
When I was 16,
I'd been to, like, a hundred clubs.
天哪,这才是四年前
God, it was only four years ago.
感觉却像是上辈子
Feels like another life.
我当时只想认识新朋友
All I wanted to do was meet boys.
事情却变得非常复杂
Things are so much more complicated.
现在我只想认识新朋友
I mean, now all I want
to do is meet boys
吸人类的血
and feed
on people's blood...
得到一枚日光戒指
Get one of those daylight rings
这样我就不会被阳光灼伤
so I don't burn in the sunlight.
都是些再正常不过的东西了
All perfectly normal things.
我喜欢古典乐
I like the classics.
普契尼、巴哈、莫札特
Puccini, Bach, Mozart.
我学过钢琴
I took piano.
不过被困在这后也没什么意义了
Not that it matters
while I'm stuck here.
为什么?
Why not?
马赛尔担心会有人听到琴声
Marcel is worried
that someone could hear.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
他只是想保护我
He just wants to keep me safe.
保护你什么?
Safe from what?
简单来说,就是一群疯婆子女巫
Basically, a coven of psycho witches
想让我在一场血祭上当祭品
want to sacrifice me
in a blood ritual.
原来是这样,好吧
Oh, wow. Okay.
我很…遗憾?
Uh, I'm sorry?
没关孙,我会将她们全部消灭
Don't be.
I'm gonna destroy them all.
一旦她们不复存在
And once they're gone,
一切将会恢复正常
everything will go back to normal.
我也能过回原来的生活
I'll have my old life back.
成功了,是吗?
他成为混合种了
It worked, didn't it?
He's a Hybrid.
如果你落到克劳斯手里
If Klaus gets a hold of you,
如果他控制了那个孩子,他就赢了
if he gets that kid, he wins.
那就帮我把孩子藏起来
Then help me hide the baby from him.
帮助我逃跑
Help me run.
他会找到你的
He'll find you.
他会夺走你的孩子
He'll take your kid away,
然后制♥造♥更多凶残的混合种
and he'll make
more Hybrid monsters.
服从他一切命令的奴隶
Slaves who do everything he says.
泰勒,无论你想做什么
Tyler, whatever you're
thinking of doing,
总会有另一种方法的
there has to be another way.
你不是这样的人
You're not like this.
这么做太愚蠢了
That was stupid.
离她远点
Get away from her.
- 你管得着吗?
- 我说,离她远点
-What do you care?
-I said, get away.
你已经如愿以偿了,快滚
You got what you wanted.
Now get lost.
杜恩,他想杀了我
Dwayne, he's gonna kill me.
他也想杀了你
And he's gonna kill you, too.
他说混合种存在这世上太危险了
He said that Hybrids
are too dangerous to live.
你一定要阻止他
You need to stop him.
你给我闭嘴
Shut up!
抱歉
Forgive me.
我还以为你有危险
Thought you were in danger.
看来是我想错了
It appears I was mistaken.
你绝对想不到我今天过得有多糟
You will not believe the crap day
that I'm having.
我带你回家
Let me take you home.
以利亚
Elijah?
关于孩子,有些事情我想告诉你
There's something you need
to know about the baby.
海莉
Hayley?
别让事情变得更复杂
Don't make this harder
than it has to be.
放弃抵抗吧
Give up now.
我会给你个痛快的
I'll end it quick.
真是不错的提议
KLAUS: Quite an offer.
但我可就不会这样对你了
Though not one
I'll be extending to you.
克劳斯
Klaus.
你好,泰勒
你气色不错
Hello, Tyler.
You look well.
不过我打算改变一下
I aim to change that.
为了报复我
Threatening a pregnant girl
你居然威胁一个孕妇
in order to exact
revenge against me.
我从没想过你会变得如此不堪
I never expected you
to sink so low.
不得不承认,我对你刮目相看
I admit, I'm impressed.
我以前也跟你混了不少日子
I used to hang out with you.
或多或少也学到了一点
I guess something
must have rubbed off.
如果卡洛琳知道你变成这样
What do you think
Caroline would say
不知道她会怎么想呢?
if she saw what you've become?
或许当我在电♥话♥里告诉她你的死讯时
Perhaps I'll ask her
when I call her
我会亲自问问她
to tell her of your demise.
无论我变成怎样
Whatever happens to me,
也不会消除卡洛琳对你的恨意
Caroline is never
gonna stop hating you.
来吧,兄弟,尽你所能
Come on, mate.
Give it a bit more effort.
我想好好享受这一刻
I wanna enjoy myself.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这是花♥园♥
This is the garden.
是我用来惩罚那些
违反我规矩的吸血鬼的地方
It's where I punish vampires
who break my rules.
但很久以前,这里本来不是这样的用途
But a long time ago,
used to be something else.
来,告诉我你看到了什么
Go on.
Tell me what you see.
两层楼、希腊圆柱
Two stories,
Greek columns,
环烧式门廊、挑高天花板
wrap-around porch,
high ceilings,
还有气窗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表