剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我感觉到饥饿
I woke up in the church.
I felt this hunger.
我知道我需要什么
I knew what I needed.
我感觉得到她
I can feel her.
她就在这里
She's here.
我感觉得到我的孩子
I can feel my baby.
你死的时候,孩子的血还在你体内
You died with the baby's blood
still in your system.
她正在转变
She's in transition.
也就是说,她要想活命
必须喝孩子的血
Which means she has to drink the
blood of the child if she's to survive.
这样才能成为混合种
To be a reborn hybrid.
我不在乎自己
I don't care about me.
我要去找我们的女儿
I'm going to go find our daughter.
尘灰成骨
骨肉重组
From ash to bone,
from bone to flesh,
魂归人间
from flesh to life.
不!
No!
你们这群傻瓜
You fools!
在我们最强大的时候
来到我们能量的聚集地
To come against us
in our place of power,
与我们作对
in our strongest hour.
你们面对的不是三个人
You don't face three.
是我们所有人
You face us all.
你是谁?
MAN: Who the hell are you?
不!
No! (SCREAMS)
不!
No!
我来晚了
I was too late.
应该可以有更多时间的
There should have been more time.
看来狼人们回来把事情做了个了结
Looks like the wolves came back
and finished what they started.
你抢走我女儿
就为了让我治愈你和你朋友
You took my daughter so l
would heal you and your friends.
来
Here.
这个咬伤
This bite.
所有的这一切
All this.
我知道不是没有原因的
I know it didn't come from nowhere.
一个世纪前,我把你父亲引来这里
开始了这一切
This is the last note in a song
that I started a century ago.
如今到了结局之时
When I brought your dad to town.
为此,我很抱歉
And for that, I am sorry.
不
No.
你救了我孩子的命,马赛尔
You saved my child's life, Marcel.
因此
这是你应得的
For that, you deserve this.
我们会打倒
造成这一切的罪魁祸首
We will take down
whoever brought this upon us.
我发誓
I swear it.
能让我抱抱吗?
May l?
嘿
Hey.
你好啊
Hey there.
- 住手
- 不
-Stop! Ah!
-No.
为什么会这样?
Why is this happening?
你复活我是为了杀我儿子
You brought me back to kill my son.
我复活你是为了惩罚他
I brought you back to punish him.
等我准备好了你自然会有机会
And you will when I'm ready
and not a minute before.
你到底做了什么?
What have you done?
我在你的复活咒语里加了点别的东西
I added a little something extra
in the spell that brought you back.
我耗费了八个月的生命
待在这当秘密武器
I spent eight months of my life here
being used as a secret weapon.
现在你也能体会一下这感受
Now you can see how it feels.
跪下
Kneel.
为什么?
Why?
祖先们没有给我选择的余地
The ancestors left me no choice.
你想牺牲一个无辜的婴儿
以获得更多力量
You were willing to sacrifice
an innocent baby for more power.
不只是力量
Oh, not just power.
那是祖先的决定
It was the ancestors' decree.
是她的决定
It was her decree.
谁的决定?
It was whose decree?
我很惊讶你会这么问
I'm surprised you have to ask.
毕竟正是你说服了你的弟弟妹妹
After all, you were the one
who convinced your siblings
在纽奥良的土地上将她献祭
to consecrate her
in New Orleans soil.
艾丝塔
Esther.
所以即便死亡也无法阻止我母亲
灭绝她亲骨肉的决心
So not even death can stop my mother
from seeking the annihilation
of her own flesh and blood.
这并不是终结
This isn't the end.
只要那个孩子还活着
As long as that child lives,
纽奥良的女巫就不会停止追杀她
the witches of New Orleans
will never stop coming for it.
艾丝塔永远不会停止追杀她
Esther will never stop
coming for it.
一切都已经决定了
It has been decreed.
你的孩子将被献祭给祖先们
Your baby will be consecrated
among her ancestors.
她活不了的
She will not live.
他们也来找我了
我能感觉到
They're coming for me.
I can feel it.
我让他们失望了
I've failed them.
求求你们
Please.
请理解,我只是想活下去
Understand, I just wanted to live.
告诉克劳斯
我很抱歉
Tell Klaus I'm sorry.
我可不
I'm not.
(杜曼街)
我们早该察觉母亲与这事有关的
We should have felt
our mother's hand in this.
我们早该知道
We should have known
she would not be bound
死亡也无法阻止她的
by anything as obvious as death.
如今她控制了女巫
and now she has control
of the witches.
- 她们不会停手的
- 对
-They will never stop.
-No.
葛雷拉家族也不会善罢甘休的
Nor would I expect
the Guerrera Wolves to back down.
海莉和孩子是狼人中的皇室
Hayley and the child
are wolf royalty.
因此她们对佛朗西丝卡的统治
就是一种威胁
And as such, they are a threat
to Francesca's claim to leadership.
她们永远不会安全的
They will never be safe.
你之前对我怎么说的
What was it you said to me earlier,
我可悲的一生每天都在树敌?
that I've made enemies
every day of my miserable life?
最可怕的敌人就在我们身边,哥哥
Well, the worst of them
are within these borders, brother.
我为世界带来了一个可以对付我的武器
I have brought into the world
a weapon they can use against me.
那我们就武装好自己
ELlJAH: Then we will arm ourselves.
弟弟,我们已经和这里每一个对手
交手过,我们都赢了
Brother, we fought every adversary
in this town and we have won.
不论对手是谁
我们会再次和他们交手
We'll fight them again,
no matter who they are.
我们要把这个家变成坚实的堡垒
We'll make this home a fortress.
我不会让她过囚犯一样的生活
I will not have her live her life
as a prisoner.
那就离开这里,我们一起走
Then we leave here together,
all of us.
无论我们去哪
无论逃到多远
Wherever we go, however far we run,
那些追求权力和复仇的人会一直
追杀我们,也会追杀她
those who seek power and revenge
will hunt us. They will hunt her.
我们的敌人都成了她的敌人
她却没有我们的抵抗能力
She has inherited all our enemies
with none of our defenses.
所以不论我们是留下还是离开
她都备受威胁
So whether we stay or we leave,
we condemn her.
还有第三个选择
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表