剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
“创始吸血鬼”前情提要
KLAUS: Previously on The Originals ;
这座城市曾经是我的家
我要夺回来
This town was my home once.
I want it back.
这城市已习惯了有国王的统治
The city grew accustomed
to having a king.
既然你想要这个宝座
You wanted this throne.
如果你不愿意做的话,那我来
If you won't do anything, I will.
基兰是我唯一的亲人
我受够了总是一个人
Kieran's the only family I have left.
I'm tired of being alone.
你本来是个收获祭女孩
但或许你不属于这里
You're supposed to be a Harvest girl,
but maybe you don't belong here.
战争一触即发,小提
A battle is brewing, T.
大家都忙着选择阵营
While everyone's busy choosing sides,
我会想办法夺回我们的城市
I'm gonna find a way
to take back our city.
日光戒指保护吸血鬼不受阳光侵害
KLAUS: Daylight rings shield
vampires from the sun,
那为什么不能有一个月光戒指
保护狼人免受诅咒之苦呢?
so why not a moonlight ring to
protect werewolves from the curse?
你和克劳斯米卡森做了交易?
You made a deal with Klaus Mikaelson?
我们最终可以控制自己
We could finally control what we are.
猎杀我们的人类
诅咒我们的女巫
The humans who hunt us,
the witches who curse us,
憎恨我们的吸血鬼
the vampires who hate us,
我们将不再只与他们势均力敌
我们将统治他们
we wouldn't just be their equals.
We'd be their superiors.
你起得真早
You're up early.
激♥情♥了一夜,我以为你会多睡会呢
After the night we had,
I expected you to sleep in.
是啊,但清晨的阳光是最佳的作画光源
Yes, well, morning sun
offers the best light.
别动
Hold still.
我快完成了
I'm almost finished.
如果在前世,这么赤♥裸♥着躺在这里
一定让我害羞死了
In my last life, I was far too
modest if I was in the nude.
那你可真是进步不少
Well, then consider
yourself much improved.
害羞是弱者才有的表现
Modesty is for the weak.
- 你不给我看看吗?
- 这幅画是一份礼物
-Well, are you gonna show me?
-The painting is a gift.
一份庆祝我们结盟的贺礼
A token to honor our pact.
我们的结盟?
昨晚如此美妙
Our pact?
We had such a lovely night
却只是你为达目的而使的手段
and now I see it was
all a means to an end.
一个能达到双赢目的的美好手段
A rather delicious means
to a mutually beneficial end.
告诉我,除了昨晚的欢愉
Tell me.
Beyond the pleasures of last night
和你承诺送给我的杰作
and the promise of what
I'm sure is an exquisite painting,
与你结盟对法语区的女巫们来说
what exactly would
a French Quarter witch gain
还有什么好处?
from aligning with you?
我亲爱的哥哥与城市里
Well, the treaty my
dear brother negotiated
各方势力所签下的协定
between the warring
factions of this city,
就是你亲自签名的那份
the one that you yourself signed.
尽管大家都有心遵守
但毕竟这里…
No doubt everyone means well,
but this is after all--
仍然是法语区?
-Still the French Quarter?
-(CHUCKLES)
一个充满着宿敌的城市
A borough rife with natural enemies.
你和你的女巫们需要的
What you and your witches need
是只有我能提供给你们的保护
is the protection only I can provide.
没有人,无论是吸血鬼还是狼人
No one.... not vampires,
not werewolves,
有我站在你们这边
就算是我哥哥也不敢招惹你们
not even my brother will dare trifle
with you if I am on your side.
作为交换…
And in exchange...
你要我给你什么呢?
...I am to offer you what, exactly?
我只希望你保证对我效忠
All I ask is for the promise
of your allegiance.
能有一个强大的女巫盟友总是有备无患
One never knows when a powerful
witch might come in handy.
我同意
Well, then.
莫妮克,你还好吗?
Monique, are you OK?
莫妮克,你听起来像是被附身了
Monique, you sounded like
you were possessed.
我没有被附身
I wasn't possessed.
我是在跟祖先们交流
I was channeling the ancestors.
他们说是时候完成收割仪式了
They say it's time
to complete the reaping.
为此,第四个收获祭女孩必须复活
To do that, the fourth Harvest
girl must be resurrected,
也就是说,洁妮薇必须死
which means...
it's time for Genevieve to die.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:极度不安
我真是受够这些噪音了
Enough with all the racket!
有什么问题吗,弟弟?
主演:约瑟夫摩根
Is there a problem, brother?
各位,先离开好吗?
Gentlemen, please.
我只同意让你简单装♥修♥一下
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
I agreed to a general sprucing up,
不是让你在这搭个马戏团
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
not a bloody three ring circus.
不是让你在这搭个马戏团
not a bloody three ring circus.
大半个世纪来,马赛尔和他的手下
主演:菲比托金
Marcel and his minions
abused our home
对我们的家肆意践踏
主演:菲比托金
for the better part of a century.
或许你愿意住在这种废墟里,但我可不
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
Now, you might be content
to live in squalor. I'm not.
我同意你哥哥说的
I agree with your brother.
法语区已进入了新时代
主演:莉雅派普斯
It's a new era in the French Quarter.
这地方也该好好翻新一下了
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
This place could use a makeover.
小心点,以利亚
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
Careful, Elijah.
当这女人同意你的说法时
说明她必有所图
When this one agrees with you, it's
a sure sign she wants something.
事实上…
我的确有个请求
Actually....
I do have a request.
我听说自从马赛尔限制女巫使用魔法后
I'm told our coven hasn't been
able to celebrate feast days
我们的族人便无法公开庆祝节日
in the open since Marcel
restricted the use of magic.
如今和平时代来了
我希望能有所改变
Now with the new peace,
I'd like that to change.
我想你已经决定一个特定的节日了
Am I to assume that you have
a certain feast day in mind?
恩典节
The Fete des Benedictions.
也就是祈福的节日
Feast of the blessings.
在过去,社区里的人们
向女巫们进献礼物
In the past, members of the community
offered witches gifts
以换取她们的祝福
in exchange for blessings.
我们想借这个机会
We'd like to use it as a forum
向公众介绍那些年轻的收获祭女孩
for introducing our young
Harvest girls to society.
你的族人试图破坏我的家庭
So your coven attempted
to destroy my family
而你让我的手足
承受了难以言喻的痛苦
and you yourself held my
siblings in unspeakable torment.
如今你居然请求让女巫开派对
And you would like
a party for the witches.
制片:克里斯多福贺利尔
(KLAUS LAUGHS)
我与你弟弟已冰释前嫌
I made my amends with your brother.
你何不好好考虑一下?
Why don't you think it over?
别这么不近人情,以利亚
Don't be such a stiff, Elijah.
游客们最喜欢热闹的节日了
The tourists love a good festival.
再说,还有什么比得上
Besides, what better way
to cement solidarity
向旧时敌人示好更有利于…
制片:兰斯安德森
than a show of faith
…巩固我们的结盟呢?
toward a onetime enemy?
一个你已走得过于接近的旧时敌人
A onetime enemy with whom you've
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表