剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
it will hold my brother?
难道不值得冒这个险吗?
Isn't it worth the risk?
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
克劳斯永远不会停止控制你
Klaus will never stop trying
to control you.
难道我就该相信
And I'm supposed to believe that...
在一个世纪后,你突然心甘情愿
after a century, suddenly you're willing
冒着死在他手上的危险
也要和我在一起吗?
to risk death
at his hands to be with me?
我想捍卫我的家园
I want to defend my home.
我想要自♥由♥
I want to be free,
如果这也意味着我能和你在一起
and if that means
I get to be with you,
就更有理由要把他埋在这了
all the more reason to bury him.
现在告诉我,你想要什么?
Now you tell me,
what do you want?
你们总算来了
There you are.
看来你找到我们迷途的羔羊了
I see you found our wandering stray.
也许她能给我
Perhaps she could
解释一下情况
shed some light on the situation.
这个
This...
显然是具混合种尸体
...would appear to be
the body of a Hybrid.
他叫杜恩
His name was Dwayne.
不管他是谁,不是我转变的
Well, whoever he was,
I didn't sire him.
知道这是怎么一回事吗?
Any idea how that's possible?
说得好像你真不知道一样
As if you didn't know.
你们俩倒成了好朋友了
Aren't you two fast friends?
快说吧
Well, come on, then.
你们共谋了什么可怕的罪名
What horrible accusation
have you conspired
要安在我头上?
to levy against me?
泰勒洛克伍带海莉来
是为了验证一个雅测
Tyler Lockwood brought Hayley
here to test a theory.
她孩子的血液能创造混合种
That the blood of her child
could be used to sire Hybrids.
他声称你早就知道这事
He claims you knew that.
更有甚者,你打算利用这点建立军队
Furthermore, you intended to use
this knowledge to build an army.
显然你也认为这是真的
And, of course,
you assume it's true.
不然我怎么会
I mean, why else would I show
对自己的亲生骨肉有任何的兴趣?
any interest in my
own flesh and blood?
一个悲痛欲绝的爱哭小鬼
A heartbroken, little crybaby
points his finger at me,
公然指控我,而我的亲哥哥
却深信不疑,巴不得全盘接受
and my own brother falls in line,
eager to believe it.
你总能快速得出最坏的预测
How quickly you assume the worst...
尤其是当这出自她口中时
Especially when it comes from her.
少装出一副愤慨的样子
ELlJAH:
Spare me your indignation.
你什么时候对海莉和她的孩子
When have you ever demonstrated
any kind of concern
展露过任何关心
towards Hayley or her child
除非是为了你的一己之私
beyond your own selfish pursuits?
你曾经还对我说过什么?
And what was it
you once said to me?
“每个国王都要有继承者”
"Every king needs an heir."
我的好哥哥
My big brother...
所以说你怀疑我的意图
So, you doubt my intentions.
倒不能说是意料之外
Well, I can't say I'm surprised.
与高尚的以利亚相比
Standing beside the noble Elijah,
无论如何我都是不成器的弟弟
how can I be anything
but the lesser brother?
一个骗子、一个操纵者
A liar, a manipulator...
一个杂种?
A bastard?
对你来说,我不过如此,对吧?
That's all I am to you, isn't it?
蕾贝卡亦然
And to Rebekah.
而且由海莉对你言听计从的样子看来
And judging by the way Hayley
hangs on your every word,
显然她也是这么想的
it's clear she feels the same way.
毫无疑问我的孩子有朝一日也会如此
No doubt, my child will,
as well.
弟弟,如果我…
Brother, if l--
该说的我们都已经说完了
哥哥
We have said
all that needs to be said, brother.
我会好好扮演被赋予的角色
I'll play the role I've been given.
你们俩好好相依作伴吧
You two enjoy each other's company.
幻觉和痴呆的症状一旦发作
You'll have much to bond over,
你们就更相依为命了
once the hallucinations
and dementia set in.
这一口就当作是
Consider that bite
我送给你们的离别礼物吧
my parting gift to you both.
结束了
That's it.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
你说得没错,我能感觉到
You're right.
I can feel it.
之前我总是想着
Before, I was always thinking about
克劳斯会想要我做什么
what Klaus would want me to do.
现在我想的是“去他的
Now I'm, like,
"Screw that guy."
克劳斯米卡森吃屎去吧
Klaus Mikaelson can suck it.
怎么了?怎么这副表情?
What?
What's that look for?
马赛尔要我让你忘了我
Marcel wants me to make you
forget about me.
哦,你不需要这么做
Oh, well,
you don't have to do that.
我的命是你救的
I, like, owe you my life.
我会替你保密的
I'll keep your secret.
再说,能再次和正常人
Besides, it's kind of nice
聊聊天还蛮不错的
just talking to someone normal again.
你觉得我正常吗?
You think I'm normal?
我是个像怪胎一样隐居在教堂阁楼的
I'm a 16-year-old witch
living in a church attic
16岁女巫
Iike some kind of freak.
我是个喜欢混夜店的男同志
I'm a gay club kid who died
死过一次又复活成吸血鬼
and came back as a vampire.
是啊
Yeah.
正常是相对而言的,对吧?
Normal is kind of relative,
you know?
来,我们打勾勾发誓
Here.
Pinky swear on it.
你不必帮我
You don't have to help.
我能自己翻找这堆狼人古董
I can dig through
the werewolf antique show on my own.
还有,你不用涂点药膏
Besides, shouldn't
you put some kind
或什么的在伤口上吗?
of ointment or
something on that?
那咬伤杀不了我
The bite won't kill me.
这咬伤就像尼克劳斯一样
Like Niklaus himself,
it's more of a nuisance
顶多算是个无法赶走的麻烦
than anything, really.
好吧,反正我也需要
Good, because I'm eventually
有人送我回家
gonna need a ride home.
另外,感谢你在这里守着
And thanks, by the way,
for staying out here.
你不必那样做的
You didn't have to.
我知道
I know.
但你说这个村子的人
But you said the people
of this village
是你所有的家人了
are all of the family
you have left.
我能感同身受
I can relate.
你在想克劳斯
You're thinking about Klaus.
也许是我太想给他扣上罪名了
Perhaps I was too willing
to condemn him.
在我们一起的这一千年里
In the 1,000 years
that we have been together,
我弟弟犯下了许多令人发指的罪行
my brother has committed
numerous unspeakable acts,
但蕾贝卡也是
but, then again, so has Rebekah.
还有我也是
So have l.
我上次在卡布的时候也是
So did I the last time I was in Cabo.
我们都做过坏事
We all do bad things.
只是大多数人
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表