剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I didn't use it.
你醒了
You're awake.
我几乎整晚没睡
I could barely sleep all night.
这房♥子活像是沼泽地里的桑拿房♥
This house is like
a freaking swamp sauna.
你怎么放弃了?
What stopped you?
你本来可以摆脱这一切的
You could've been
free of all of this.
摆脱我
Of me.
是啊,不过在我击退那些吸血鬼时
Yeah, well, when I was
fighting off those vampires,
我发觉我不光是在保护自己
I realized I wasn't
just protecting myself.
也许是因为我的亲生父母
遗弃了我
Maybe it has to do with the fact
that my birth-parents gave me up
而养父母又把我赶出家门的关系
and my adopted parents
kicked me out.
我只知道到了紧要关头
All I know is, push came to shove
我才意识到我不能让他受到丝毫伤害
and I realized
I wouldn't let anyone hurt it.
我开始觉得我们是同病相怜,你和我
I'm beginning to think
we're a lot alike, you and l.
我们都是被逼到走投无路时
We're both cast-offs
who've learned to fight
学会了反抗的废物
when we're backed into a corner.
我们已经被逼到走投无路了
Well, we're backed
into a corner now.
可不是
That we are.
是时候反抗了
It's time to fight...
小狼
...Little wolf.
和马赛尔之间的所有事
你和女巫的约定
This whole thing with Marcel,
the deal you have with the witches,
试图扳倒他,夺走他的一切
trying to take him down,
take what's his....
蕾贝卡告诉我
你和他曾像一家人那样相亲相爱
Rebekah told me that you two
once loved each other like family.
出什么事了?
What happened?
我造就了今日的马赛尔
I made Marcel everything that he is.
待他如亲生儿子
I treated him like a son.
但一百年前我父亲从纽奥良追杀我
And when my father chased me
and my family from New Orleans,
和我的家人的时候
我们以为马赛尔被杀了
a hundred years ago,
we believed Marcel was killed.
我们以各自的方式悼念了他
We each mourned him in our own way.
但当我再度归来
我才发现他不只是活了下来
Yet, when I returned,
I found not only had he survived,
还过得很好
he had thrived.
没想过要找到我们
也没想过要团结有如一家人
Instead of seeking us out,
instead of sticking together as one,
他选择了夺走我家族建立的一切
he made a choice to take
everything my family had built
据为己有
and make it his own.
如今他住我们的房♥子
睡在我们的床上
Now, he is living in our home,
he is sleeping in our beds.
他到处张贴“M”
That "M" he stamps everywhere....
这个M不是代表马赛尔
It's not for 'Marcel'.
它代表的是米卡森
it's for 'Mikaelson.'
我要夺回一切
I want it all back.
如果我得除掉他才能成功
And if I have to
push him out to get it,
那我正有此意
then that's exactly what I'll do.
我去找人来看看空调
I'll have someone see
to the air conditioning.
你说得对
You were right.
那个叫卡蜜的女孩是关键
The girl, Cami, she's the key.
马赛尔喜欢她,也因为如此
Marcel likes her and because of that,
我才见到了你总念念不忘的
他的秘密武器
I got to see this secret weapon of his
that you've been going on about.
那就别兜圈子了
是什么东西?
Well, don't stand on ceremony.
What is it?
不是东西,是人
一个叫黛维娜的女孩
It's not a "what", it's a "who."
A girl, Davina.
她不会超过16岁
我也从未成受过那样强大的力量
She can't be more than sixteen
and I've never felt power like that.
一个女巫
A witch.
她不是随便哪个女巫
她绝对是我前所未见
She's not just any witch.
She's something I've never seen before.
强大得无法估量的女巫
Something beyond powerful.
而且拜你所赐,以利亚在她手上
And now, because of you,
she has Elijah.
谁知道她能对他做什么
Who knows what she could do to him?
她在什么地方?
Where is she?
那个狡猾的小贱♥人♥
That clever bitch.
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
她把我对那个地点的记忆抹去了
She wiped my memory of the location.
马赛尔拥有一个
比真祖更法力无边的武器
Marcel possesses a weapon bigger
and more powerful than an Original
你却把我们的哥哥拱手给了他
and you handed our brother to him!
以利亚到底要原谅你多少次?
How many times will
Elijah forgive you?
到底还要多久他才会对
希望你得到救赎死心?
How long until his hope for
your redemption finally dies?
我是逼不得已的
I did what I had to do!
马赛尔抢走了我们的房♥子
Marcel took our home!
这房♥子没有家人就一文不值
And our home is worthless
without family.
我会找到以利亚
I am finding Elijah.
不计任何代价
Whatever it takes.
你会帮我吗?
Are you going to help me?
不计任何代价
Whatever it takes.
刚才的不愉快我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that unpleasantness.
她吓不了我
She doesn't scare me.
没人可以
None of them do.
我知道没人可以,亲爱的
I didn't think they would, honey.
但问题是,他们好像想留下
But the thing is,
it seems like they're here to stay.
他们不属于这里
They don't belong here.
要说服他们这一点恐怕不太容易
It might be kinda tough
to convince them of that.
所以我想请你帮个忙
Which is why I need to
ask you for a favor.
我希望你去弄清楚
我们怎样才能杀死真祖
I'm gonna need you to figure
out how we kill an Original.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表