剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
so help me,
Hayley won't live long enough
可以穿孕妇装
to see her first
maternity dress.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
够了
如果你想马赛尔死,他会的
Enough of this. If you want
Marcel dead, he's dead.
- 我会亲手干掉他
- 不
-I'll do it myself.
-No.
不行,现在还不行
We can't.
Not yet.
我们必须连循自己的计划
We have a clear plan
that we need to follow,
而且有很多规矩
and there are rules.
你竟敢命令我
How dare you command me.
用你自认为是
Threaten me with what you
我的弱点的东西来恐吓我
wrongfully perceive
to be my weaknesses?
这是个无聊的骗局
This is a pathetic deception.
谎话我听够了
I won't hear any more lies.
尼克劳斯…
ELlJAH: Niklaus.
你听
Listen.
杀掉她和孩子
Kill her, and the baby.
我才不在乎
What do I care?
管他的,我走了
Screw this.
I'm out of here.
谁也不准趣她
No one touches the girl.
我会想办法的
I'll fix this.
尼克劳斯
ELlJAH: Niklaus.
这是个圈套,以利亚
It's a trick, Elijah.
不,弟弟,这是个礼物
No, brother.
It's a gift.
是你的机会,也是我们的
It's your chance.
It's our chance.
什么机会?
To what?
新的开始
拿回我们失去的一切
To start over.
Take back everything we lost,
一切被夺走的东西
everything that was
taken from us.
尼克劳斯,我们的父母鄙视我们
Niklaus, our own parents
came to despise us.
我们的家毁了
Our family was ruined.
我们也毁了
从那以后
We were ruined.
And since then,
你一直想要的
all that you
have ever wanted,
我们一直想要的
all that we
have ever wanted...
就是一个家
...was a family.
我不会受人操纵的
I will not be
manipulated.
她们操纵你,那又怎样?
So they're manipulating you,
so what?
有了她们,这女孩和孩子
With them, this girl
and her child,
你的孩子…
your child...
可以活着
...Iive.
我会把她们全部杀掉
I'm gonna kill
every last one of them.
然后呢?
And then what?
你回到迷瀑镇
Then you return
to Mystic Falls
继续做那个今人憎恨的
to resume your life
as the hated one?
邪恶混合种?
As the evil Hybrid?
让人们畏惧你的名号♥
Is it so important to you
that people quake with fear
有那么重要吗?
at the sound of your name?
人们畏惧我是因为
People quake with fear
because I have the power
我有那个能力
to make them afraid.
这个孩子能给我什么?
What will this child offer me?
能给我力量吗?
Will it guarantee me power?
家就是力量,尼克劳斯
Family is power, Niklaus.
爱,忠诚,就是力量
Love, loyalty, that's power.
这是我们一千年前对彼此的承诺
This is what we swore to
one another a thousand years ago
在生活夺走你那仅有的人性之前
before life tore away
what little humanity
在自大,愤怒,偏执
you had left.
Before ego, before anger,
塑造了我面前这个人之前
before paranoia created
in this person before me...
我几乎认不出这个人就是我的亲弟弟
...someone I can barely even
recognize as my own brother.
这就是我们
This is us.
真祖家族
The Original Family.
我们会一直永远地在一起
We remain together,
always and forever.
我请求你留下
I am asking you to stay here.
我会帮助你,支援你
I will help you,
and I will stand by you.
尽到兄长的责任
I will be your brother.
我们一起在这里建立一个家园
We will build
a home here together.
救救这个女孩
So, save this girl.
救救你的孩子吧
Save your child.
不要
No.
马赛尔和他的吸血鬼们不受控制
Marcel and his vampires
are out of control.
必须采取一些错施
Something had to be done.
解决方法是引来更多的吸血鬼吗?
And the solution is to
bring in more vampires?
他们不是普通吸血鬼,爱格妮丝
Sophie: These aren't just
any vampires, Agnes.
他们是真祖
They're the Originals.
你凭什么觉得你能控制那个混合种?
What makes you think you
can control the Hybrid?
她不能
ELlJAH: She can't.
我也无法保证我能控制
Not entirely certain
that I can, either.
但现在你们女巫已经把他惹火了
But now that your coven
has drawn his ire,
我有个问题
I have a question.
怎样能让我弟弟不杀掉你
What prevents my brother
from murdering you
而是与你合作呢?
instead of cooperating?
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
那个导致我姊姊
The spell my sister performed,
失去生命的魔法
the one that got her killed,
并不只是确定怀孕这件事
it didn't just
confirm the pregnancy,
还把我和海莉连结在一起
it linked me to Hayley.
所以我身上发生的任何事
都会发生在她身上
So anything
that happens to me, happens to her.
也就是说她的命在我手上
Which means her life is in my hands.
克劳斯也许不在乎自己的孩子
Klaus may not care
about his own child,
但显然对你来说,孩子意义很大
but it's very clear what
it already means to you.
如果我必须伤害海莉
或者做更糟的事
If I have to hurt Hayley, or worse,
来确保你的注意,我会的
to ensure that I have your attention,
I will.
你竟敢威胁真祖?
You would dare threaten
an Original?
我已经一无所有了
I have nothing to lose.
在午夜之前,你必须让
You have until midnight
克劳斯改变主意
to get Klaus to change his mind.
嘿,兄弟,你去哪了?
Hey, man.
Where'd you run off to?
有人惹你生气了
Someone put you in a mood.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
你能做的是告诉我
What you can do is,
you can tell me what
你和那些女巫是怎么回事
this thing is you have
with the witches.
你知道我所有的一切都是你给的
You know I owe you everything I got.
但恐怕这事我们没得商量
But I'm afraid I have
to draw the line on this one.
这是我的事
This is my business.
我控制我城市的女巫
I control the witches in my town.
就这样吧
Let's just leave it at that.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表