剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
transom windows.
很漂亮的房♥子,那又怎样?
It's lovely.
So what?
是我为你设计的,原本是我们的房♥子
So, I designed it for you.
It was gonna be ours.
那个
That....
这里本该是我们俩的幸福结局吗?
This was supposed to be
our happily ever after?
是的,属于你和我
Yours and mine.
只是你跟克劳斯离开了这里
Except you flew the coop
with Klaus.
当时这里已经打好了地基
I already built
the foundation for the place.
在你走后,我中止了工程
I halted construction after you took off.
本想等你回来后继续的
Plan was to wait for you to return.
但你再也没回来
You never did.
所以现在这里被用来埋葬背叛我的人
So, now it's where I bury
the people who betray me.
你可以去找我啊
You could've come after me.
你和克劳斯在一起,我不知道你在哪
You were with Klaus.
I didn't know where.
我不知道你是否还想和我在一起
I didn't know if you
still wanted to be with me.
你只要回家就会找到我
All you had to do was come home.
事情没那么简单
It was more complicated than that.
我们离开不久
Not long after we left here,
他就给我插了匕♥首♥
he put a dagger in my heart
然后把我锁在棺材里90年
and stuck me in a box
for 90 years.
他整整偷走了我一个世纪的时间
He stole a century from me
like it were nothing.
这就是他的为人,蕾贝卡
That's what he does, Rebekah.
克劳斯永远不会满足
Klaus will never be happy.
他得不到的东西永远也不会
He'll be damned
if he lets anyone get something
- 让别人得到
- 我知道
-that he can't have.
-I know.
我已经按照他的指示活了一千年
I've been dancing to this song
for a thousand years.
从现在起,你有个选择
Starting right now,
you have a choice...
一个是随心所欲,任意夺走
...between the brother who
takes away your happiness
你幸福的哥哥
另一个是
whenever he feels like it
and the man who wants
想满足你任何需求的男人
to give you everything
you ever wanted.
为了泄恨
他会当着我的面杀掉你
He will kill you in front of my eyes
out of spite.
如果我们先摆脱他就不会了
Not if we get rid of him first.
克劳斯一定已经知道了
Klaus must have known.
这是唯一的解释
That's the only explanation.
他对宝宝不闻不问
He could care less
about the baby.
只是想要她出生
He just wants her to be born
这样他就能利用她制♥造♥更多混合种
so he can use her
to make more sired Hybrids.
虽然杜恩的表现
Although the way
that Dwayne was acting,
更像是被我转变的
it was more like
he was sired to me.
我应该带你回家
I should take you home.
你是认真的吗?哪里还有家?
Are you serious?
Home to what?
听着,不管我弟弟的意图如何
我还是保持本意
Look. Regardless of my brother's
intentions, mine remain the same.
我说过会保护你
I said that I would protect you,
就算是克劳斯想伤害你也不行
even, if need be,
from Klaus himself.
我可以照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
一直以来都是这样的
I've done it for a long time.
这就是你的复仇计划吗,泰勒?
Is this your idea of revenge, Tyler?
累人的捉迷藏游戏?
Grueling game of hide-and-seek?
啊!
Aah!
让我们结束这一切吧,怎么样?
Let's end this, shall we?
胆子不小啊你
How dare you?
这才是开始
I'm just getting started.
你变得残忍♥了
You've grown bloodthirsty.
也许你该庆幸你母亲没有活着
Perhaps it's best
your mother didn't live
看到你这个样子
to see you like this.
真是难过
It's sad, really.
我以为自己把你塑造得很好
I thought I made you better.
结果你这么的令人失望
Turns out,
you're quite the disappointment.
我想我是你另一个失败的例子
I guess I'm another one
of your failures.
就像你没有成功制♥造♥出混合种
Like how you failed
at making Hybrids,
搞得家族四分五裂
how you failed your family.
现在看来你又要失去自己的孩子了
Now it looks like
you're even gonna fail your own kid.
然后就这样结束你无趣的小命吧
And thus ends
your tedious little life.
至少不会耗时太久
At least it was brief.
做啊
Do it.
你永远不可能撕碎我
You're never gonna break me.
唯一能做的就是杀了我
Only thing you could do is kill me.
来吧,继续啊,快点结束一切
So go on. Go on.
Get it over with!
你想让我结束你的痛苦,是吗?
You want me to end your suffering,
don't you, hmm?
我确实是让你支离破碎
夺走了你的一切
I did break you,
took everything from you,
现在你又乞求我清理干净
and now you're begging me
to sweep away the shards
你那破碎卑微的生命
of your shattered, little life.
让你死就太便宜你了
Death offers more peace
than you deserve.
让你活着岂不是更好
It's better to let you live,
每天早上你一醒来就会意识到
and each morning,
you will wake knowing
自己能继续悲惨地活着
that your wretched
existence continues
是因为我的意愿
only by my will.
现在滚,并且在你剩下的日子里
Now go and live
the rest of your days
记住你对我来说一文不值
knowing you are nothing to me.
你知道有多少傻子
Do you know how many
fools have tried
尝试击败我哥哥吗?
to vanquish my brother?
如果你反抗他,他就杀掉你
If you stand against him,
he will kill you,
那种可怕又血腥的场面
and it will be awful and bloody,
我可不想在一旁欣赏
and I will not stand around
and watch.
你忘了我有秘密武器
You forget I have a secret weapon.
黛维娜,几世纪以来最厉害的女巫
Davina, the most powerful witch
in the last couple centuries.
如果她能找到杀掉他的方法呢
What if she can find a way to kill him?
你还是不明白,对吧?
You don't know, do you?
你杀了克劳斯的话
You can't kill Klaus,
自己也会跟着死
not without dying yourself.
我哥哥柯尔和芬恩的死教给我们
We learned it from the deaths
of my brothers Kol and Finn.
如果一个真祖死掉,那他们这条
If an Original dies,
血脉的吸血鬼都会跟着死去
every vampire ever made from their line
dies with him.
即使你杀掉克劳斯,他还是赢家
Even if you kill Klaus,
he'll still win.
一千年来都是这样
It's been that way
for a thousand years.
这就是他的手段,他永远都是赢家
That's his trick.
He always wins.
还有一个方法
There's another way.
什么方法?
What would that be?
- 我们把他永远埋葬于此
- 你疯了吗?
-We bury him down here forever.
-Are you mad?
你这惊骇小密室也许能关得住
This little chamber
of horrors may work
你那帮乌合之众
但你真的认为
for your riffraff,
but do you really think
这能关住我哥哥吗?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表