剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
-I blame you.
尽管我主动向你表示善意
你还是选择站在马赛尔那边
After my overtures of friendship,
you once again sided with Marcel,
让我不得不对你在乎的人
做一些残忍♥的事
forcing me to do horrible things
to someone you care about.
我也没那么残忍♥,黛维娜
我可以治好他
I'm not without mercy, Davina.
I can cure him,
但你必须合作
告诉我马赛尔在哪里
but you have to cooperate
and tell me where to find Marcel.
为什么?好让你也杀了他吗?
Why? So you can kill him too?
马赛尔选择了他的立场
Marcel chose his path.
但让小约为此受罪似乎不太公平
Seems unfair that Josh
should have to suffer for it.
- 黛维娜,拜托…
- 他在码头的一个仓库里
-Davina. Please.
-He's at a warehouse at the docks.
提艾里的住所
Thierry's place.
瞧,这也不是太难,对吧?
You see?
That wasn't so hard, now was it?
那小约怎么办?
What about Josh?
他还能再活一天
Well, he'll live another 24 hours
or so.
我可能还会需要你
约书亚就是最好的筹码
I may need you, and Joshua serves
as wonderful leverage.
下次我再提问的时候
回答得快点
The next time I ask a question,
answer quicker.
谢谢你抽出时间
CAMlLLE: Thank you for your time.
I didn't realize
直到看到我叔叔的遗嘱
我才知道他还有这么个地方
my uncle even had this place
until a read about it in his will.
我的家族守着这个房♥子几十年了
This building has been in my family
for decades.
在卡崔娜飓风后
你叔叔帮助我们筹款修缮了它
Your uncle helped us raise the funds
to restore it after Katrina.
我注意到他把这个房♥间留出来了
I figured he'd kept this room
for extra space.
总之,我什么也没问
Anyway, I didn't ask any questions.
你知道,基神父,他是一个好人
You know, Father K,
he was as good as they come.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
可以让我自己进去吗?
Um.
Do you mind if I go in alone?
(梧桐街456号♥310室)
宝藏原来在这啊
Here's to buried treasure.
你好啊
Hello.
(给卡蜜)
以利亚那边该有消息了
Elijah should've called by now.
担心也没有用
Worrying isn't going to help.
你应该坐下来,保持冷静
You should sit down,
try to keep calm.
你现在是什么了?
巫师外加禅宗人生导师吗?
What are you now,
magician-slash-Zen life coach?
虽然与我当护士时相比
The treatment of pregnant women
孕妇的治疗方法有了巨大的进步
has advanced remarkably
since I was a nurse,
但我也知道高血压
对你和你的孩子不好
but even I know high blood pressure
is bad for you and your baby.
尤其是你马上就要足月了
especially now
that you're so close to term.
我讨厌这样
我感觉自己很没用
I hate this.
I feel completely useless.
你还不明白吗?
你才是这一切的意义所在
Don't you get it?
You're the point of all this.
克劳斯和以利亚四处奔波
Klaus and Elijah
running all over town,
都是为了你啊
我都有点嫉妒了
it's all for you.
I'm a bit envious.
很好,我真幸运
Great. Lucky me.
- 有什么我能给你的吗?
- 月光戒指怎么样?
-ls there anything I can get you?
-How about a moonlight ring?
到月圆之夜
The spell can't be performed
才能施咒
until the full moon
reaches its apex.
当然,我需要那些石头
它们很快就会送到这里了
And, of course, I need the stones,
which will be here soon enough.
有点信心吧
Have a little faith.
得表扬马赛尔
Accolades to Marcel.
他对你的鼻梁可是费了一番工夫
He did quite a dance
across the bridge of your nose.
他现在在哪?
Where is he now?
哪儿都找不到
Nowhere to be found.
不过他倒是留给我们一个
不错的饯别礼
Although he did leave us
a delightful parting gift.
- 石头呢?
- 不知道
-What about the stones?
-I don't know.
- 放开我,我会帮你们找的
- 乖乖坐着
-Untie me. I'll help you find them.
-Sit still.
只要安全了就会放了你
You'll be freed
as soon as it's safe.
我们应该把重点放在石头上
Our focus should be the stones.
考虑到杰克森也想得到海莉的爱
Considering Jackson is competition
for Hayley's affection,
我想你会同意的
I think you'd agree.
别理我弟弟
Disregard my brother.
过了一千年
Over the course
of the last millennium,
他的才智已有所减弱
his capacity for tact
has somewhat diminished.
这很典型,不是吗?
Oh, that's typical, isn't it?
马赛尔将一间屋子塞满炸♥药♥
而我却是没脑子的那个
Marcel fills a room with dynamite
and yet I'm the tactless one.
我认出这些炸♥药♥就是攻击河口的那种
I recognize these explosives
from the attack on the bayou.
你能再提醒我一下
Could you remind me again
你为什么觉得马赛尔是无辜的吗?
why you believed
that Marcel was innocent?
提醒我在挖出他的内脏之前问问他
Remind me to ask him
before I pull out his innards.
好吧,在这片区域活动要非常小心
Okay. Exercise extreme caution
in this general area.
有点乱
-(CELL PHONE RlNGS)
-Bit of a mess.
(海莉来电)
真是好时机
Impeccable timing.
- 怎么了?
- 杰克森没事
-What's going on?
-Jackson is fine.
他现在有点抽不开身
晚点回给你好吗?
He's a little tied up right now.
Could we call you back?
- 不太妙啊
- 你是想害死我们吗?
-Oh, that doesn't bode well.
-Are you trying to kill us?
以利亚,告诉我怎么了?
Elijah, tell me what's going on now.
这是为了提艾里
"This is for Thierry."
- 我可以
- 谢天谢地你还活着
-JACK: Oh, I got it.
-Thank God you're alive.
我也很好,多谢关心
I'm fine too.
Thanks for asking.
石头怎么样了?
What about the stones?
我猜是散落在密西西比河的河底了
Scattered across the bed
of the Mississippi, I imagine.
马赛尔不傻
Marcel is no fool.
他知道一支变强大的狼人军队
He knows an empowered
werewolf army
就意味着纽奥良吸血鬼的末日
would mean the end of vampires
in New Orleans.
爆♥炸♥就是他表示要阻止这事的方式
The explosion is his way of saying
he means to prevent that,
对他有利
for all the good it'll do him.
对他真是太有利了,不是吗?
Well, it did him pretty damn well,
didn't it?
这是我的错,我会想办法弥补
This is my fault.
I will find a way to fix it.
不,杰克,你受伤了
而且没人责怪你
No, Jack. You're hurt,
and no one is blaming you.
我就责怪你
I'm blaming you.
那些石头难以取代
Those stones
will be hard to replace.
幸运的是,我总是有备用计划
Fortunately, I always have
a backup plan.
你不是指她吧,她可是大坏蛋
You can't seriously mean her.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表