剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Get out of here.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
如果我是克劳斯
我会将小约的头扭下来
Now, if I were Klaus,
I would rip Josh's head from his neck,
喂给夜行者
这将是你朋友的下场
feed it to a Nightwalker, and
that would be the end of your friend.
但伤害他人是男孩子才喜欢干的事
But hurting people is
such a boyish thing to do,
就像克劳斯如何魅惑那位
屋顶上的提琴手
Iike how Klaus compelled
your fiddler on the roof.
虽然我喜怒无常
但我绝对不像我哥哥
And, while I am many things,
I'm certainly not my brother.
没事了,提摩西,你可以下来了
没人会伤害你的
It's okay, Timothy. You can come down.
No one is going to hurt you.
他告诉我不能从横梁上爬下来
He told me I couldn't
climb down off this beam.
那就别用爬的,傻瓜
Then don't climb, silly.
我是这里唯一有脑子的吗?
跳啊
Am I the only smart one in the room?
Jump.
黛维娜,这些你是怎么做到的?
Davina, did you do all that?
我是怎么到这里的?
How did I even get here?
我会解释的,我保证
I'll explain everything, I promise.
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
在我看来,你掌控着整个局势
Seems to me that
you're the one holding all the cards,
但却不知道该相信谁
yet you don't know who to trust.
我向你证明了你可以相信我
I've just proven
that you can trust me.
现在我想再告诉你一件事
Now I'd like to show you
one more thing.
不会耽误很久
It won't take long.
你可以带着你的朋友
You can bring your friends.
苏菲,我把知道的都告诉你了
Sophie, I told you
everything that I found.
你说他把她埋在了
两棵可爱的橡树苗之间
You said he buried her
between two lovely oak saplings.
这已经是两百年前的事了
News flash, that was 200 years ago.
它们现在早就是大树了
They're all just trees now.
你想成为全能女巫,就继续找啊
You want to be the all-powerful witch,
keep looking.
做个祷告
Say a prayer.
有点信心
你可以的
Have a little faith.
You can do this.
好吧
(CELL PHONE BEEPS)
Okay.
拜托,请帮帮我
Please, please help me.
我在努力做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing.
别担心,他们不是真的死了
只是非常饿
Oh, don't worry. They're not really dead.
Just really hungry, and...
这样说也不会好点的
And I'm not helping.
你觉得我哥哥尼克很坏吗?
马赛尔算是得他真传了
You think my brother, Nik, is awful?
Marcel learned from the best.
他就是这样对待背叛他的
他所谓的朋友
This is how he treats his
so-called friends who betray him.
这里大部分可怜的家伙所做的
都不会比小约做的过分
Most of what these poor souls did
is no worse than what Josh did.
拿提艾里来说吧
Take Thierry, for example.
他曾是马赛尔最信任的朋友
He was Marcel's most trusted friend.
克劳斯设计让他
打破了马赛尔的一条规矩
Klaus tricked him into
breaking one of Marcel's rules.
马赛尔明知如此
还是把提艾里关在这里
Marcel knows this, and yet
he keeps Thierry locked in here
日复一日地受折磨
day after day suffering.
真是疯了
This is insane.
你为什么告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
因为你得知道你要对付的是谁
Because you need to know
who you're dealing with,
谁是你可以信任的人
who you can trust.
嘿,嘿,没事的
Hey, hey.
It's gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
I mean, you know,
you're gonna be all right.
来
Here.
喝点水吧
Drink something.
黛维娜,你和我都被马赛尔和克劳斯
Davina, both you and
I have been lied to
欺骗和利用了
and taken advantage of
by Marcel and Klaus.
也许我们联手能够给他们小小的报复
Maybe together,
we can get a little payback.
提姆?
Tim?
是克劳斯
It was Klaus.
他逼我这么做的
He made me do it.
我之前都不知道自己在做什么
直到我让你…
I didn't even know what I was
doing until I made you...
让她什么?
Made her what?
喝水
Drink.
- 提姆?
- 克劳斯在水里下毒了
-Tim?
-Klaus poisoned the water.
提姆?
Tim?
黛维娜
Davina.
不
Oh, no.
卡蜜,你还好吗?
Cami, are you all right?
今天吃饭了吗?
Did you eat today?
你一定是昏过去了
Oh, you must have fainted.
是啊,或许我就是神秘地
被四个女巫弄昏了
Yeah, or I got mystically
cold-cocked by four witches.
黛维娜在哪?
Where's Davina?
你朋友马赛尔知道她在这里吗?
Does your friend, Marcel,
know she's here?
卡蜜,我可以解释
Cami, I can explain.
吸血鬼?女巫?
Vampires? Witches?
我的哥哥,你的侄子,被女巫下了咒
My brother, your nephew,
hexed by a witch.
你怎么能瞒着我?
How could you not tell me?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
有很多事情你不明白
There's a lot you don't understand.
你对我隐瞒真♥相♥
You hid the truth from me.
你让我相信西恩疯了
You let me believe
that Sean was crazy,
我疯了
而不是告诉我真♥相♥
that I was crazy,
instead of telling me the truth.
我是在保护你
I was protecting you.
你也看到西恩的下场了
卡蜜,拜托
You saw what happened to Sean.
Cami, please!
离我远点
Get the hell away from me.
你和这个城市里其他的怪物一样坏
You are every bit as bad
as the other monsters in this city.
是不是非常尴尬呢?
Isn't this monumentally awkward?
蕾贝卡,你在哪?
Rebekah, where are you?
我和黛维娜在一起,她快死了
都是因为你的背叛
I'm with Davina, and
she's dying because of your treachery.
出于对马赛尔的尊重,我曾试着跟她谈
Well, I tried to talk to her,
out of respect for Marcel,
但她明确表示她不是我们的朋友
but she made it quite clear
she is not our friend.
你若觉得她是你的朋友,我向你道歉
My apologies if you
thought she was yours.
告诉我要怎么救她
Just tell me how to cure her.
吸血鬼的血没有用
Vampire blood isn't working.
对,不会有用的
No. It wouldn't.
我魅惑提姆给她喝下的毒药
是非常有效的
You see, the poison I compelled
Timothy to feed her is quite potent.
她死只是早晚的问题了
It's just a matter of time for her.
是他们俩,你这个残忍♥的混♥蛋♥
For both of them,
you diabolical bastard.
他们还是孩子
They're children.
我们本来可以公平地和她做交易
We could've dealt with her fairly.
对于威胁我们的人,不用谈什么交易
There is no dealing with
those who threaten us.
黛维娜与我对立的那一刻开始
命运就已定
Davina sealed her fate
when she stood against me.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表