剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
to see Sophie,
那么有件事我得告诉你
then there's something
that you should know.
她打电♥话♥给我,找我帮忙
制片:兰斯安德森
She called me
and asked me for a favor.
她跟我保证会帮我解除马赛尔
She promised me
that she would help break the curse
在我族人身上下的诅咒
而我要提供一些讯息给她作为交换
that Marcel put on my people
in exchange for some information.
我当时没多想
I didn't think anything of it.
但现在黛维娜画了那些
莎莉丝特的画…
But then Davina started doing
those pictures of Celeste--
不管是什么事
你必须告诉我
Whatever this is,
you have to tell me.
制片:邦妮怀斯
苏菲想找到莎莉丝特的遗骸
Sophie wanted to find
Celeste's remains.
所以我就…
So I
翻了你的日记
编剧:玛格丽特麦金泰尔
went through your journals,
找到了你埋葬她的位置
编剧:贷安艾德穆强
and found out where you buried her,
然后把位置告诉了她
导演:莱斯利里布曼
and then I told her.
我知道这样做很蠢很八婆
I know it was stupid
and it was snoopy,
我应该事先问过你
and I should have just asked you.
说句话好吗?
求求你
Please say something. Please.
她想死后可以求得安宁
She wanted to be left in peace.
当女巫的遗骸被献祭时
When a witch's remains are consecrated,
其能量会增进其他女巫的法力
that power fuels
the rest of their community.
莎莉丝特不想别人找到她的遗骸
Celeste did not want her remains
to be found.
她要我答应她把她埋在
不会被人发现的地方
She made me promise to bury her
where she would not be found.
你不仅侵犯了我的隐私
还让我违背了自己的誓言
You not only violated my privacy,
you have broken my promise to her.
我以为就只是些骨骸,以利亚
I thought they were just bones, Elijah.
你如果真是这么想
If you truly believed that,
那为什么不亲自问我她在哪里?
why didn't you ask me
where to find her?
如果这是晚餐,那我免了
Ugh. If that's dinner, I pass.
苏菲,你去哪了?
Sophie, where have you been?
简而言之,盗墓去了
Short answer, grave robbing.
放下你手头的事情
我们要找黛维娜了
Stop whatever you're doing.
We need to find Davina.
我找到完成仪式的方法了
I figured out a way
to complete the Harvest.
什么?怎么做?
What? How?
我们需要
借助一位长老的力量,对吧?
We need an elder to do it, right?
我知道怎么成为一个长老
I figured out a way
how to become one.
苏菲,你不可能成为长老的
Soph,
you can't just become an elder.
法力必须由其他长老
That power has to be bestowed
upon you
传授给你,而她们都死了
by the other elders,
all of whom are dead.
懂了吗?
Following my logic?
借监一下前人的经验怎么样?
我查过了
How about follow your history?
I did research.
17 42年,女巫曾遭到大屠♥杀♥
所有的长老无一幸免
In 1742, there was a witch massacre
that wiped out all the elders.
所以她们决定女巫中谁能献祭
So they decided whoever consecrated
最强大的女巫遗骸,就能成为长老
the most powerful dead witch
in the community became an elder.
- 这一招很管用
- 有个小问题
-lt worked for them.
-Teeny flaw.
哪位强大的女巫能轮到你来埋?
What powerful witch
is even left for you to bury?
认识一下莎莉丝特玛丽赫兰杜博
Meet Celeste Marie-Helene Dubois.
以利亚米卡森的老情人
Elijah Mikaelson's old lover.
她在18 21年因身为女巫被淹死
She was drowned in 1821
for being a witch.
他埋葬了她,从未告诉任何人地点
He buried her,
never told anyone where.
那你是怎么找到她的?
So how the hell did you find her?
我买♥♥通了海莉去翻他的日记
I bribed Hayley to read his journals.
然后把她挖了出来
Then I dug her ass up,
这样我就可以献祭她的遗骸
吸取她的能量
so I could consecrate her bones
and absorb her power.
你还真一点都不失礼啊
That's not disrespectful.
不然呢?我们只有几周去完成仪式了
Yeah, well, we only have a couple
more weeks to complete the Harvest.
苏菲,我知道时间不多了…
Soph, I'm aware of our deadline.
如果我们失败了
女巫在这座城市就玩完了
If we fail, the witches are done for
in this town.
我们就永远没有法力了
Our power will fade for good.
那些牺牲的女孩永远不会复活
Those girls sacrificed
will never resurrect.
我的侄女也不会
My niece will never come back.
如果挖出些骇人的骨头能让莫妮克复活
If digging up some creepy old bones
means I get Monique back,
我才管不了那么多呢
I don't care about anything else.
我却得管
ELlJAH: I happen to care.
跟我来
You're coming with me.
你偷的正是
So you have stolen the remains
of the very person
黛维娜画了数月的人的遗骸
that Davina's been drawing
for months.
能解释一下这惊人的巧合吗?
Would you care to explain
this startling coincidence?
我解释不了
I can't.
我一直都不知道
莎莉丝特杜博是谁直到我…
I didn't even know
who Celeste Dubois was until l...
是黛维娜吗?
Was that Davina?
她最近养成的好习惯
Charming little habit she's developed.
- 那今天的地震呢?
- 也是黛维娜
-And the earthquake I felt today?
-REBEKAH: Also Davina.
而且她现在还喜欢吐泥土
And she's taken to vomiting dirt.
我们麻烦大了
We have a huge problem.
我以为时间还充格
I thought that we had more time,
但看来必须马上完成仪式
but we need to complete
the Harvest now.
正中你意你当然说得轻松了
Said the desperate witch,
conveniently.
我说真的
I'm serious.
刚刚的地震正是
That earthquake you just felt,
我们即将大难临头的征兆
a preview of the disaster movie
that is about to hit us.
我们凭什么相信你?
Why should we believe you?
你见过黛维娜,知道她的事情
You've met Davina,
you know her story.
数月来,她身上一直汇聚着
For months now,
she's been holding all the power
在仪式上牺牲的其他三个女孩的力量
of the three girls sacrificed
in the Harvest ritual.
那股力量本该从她体内流出
回归大地
A force that was meant to flow
through her and back into the earth.
一个人是不可能控制住
那么强大的力量的
One person was never meant
to hold that much power.
那会把她毁掉
也会毁掉我们
It's tearing her apart,
and it will take us down with it.
我们得着手准备了
KLAUS: We need to prepare.
照苏菲德弗罗所言
黛维娜的自毁之路
According to Sophie Deveraux,
as Davina self-destructs,
会经历四个阶段
she'll cycle through four stages
其代表了组成仪式的四大元素
that represent the four elements
that bound together the Harvest.
- 地震算吗?
- 是的
-The earthquake?
-Yes.
- 首先是土
- 接着是风
-Earth stage comes first.
-Then comes wind.
每个阶段都会比之前的更猛烈
And since each stage
is more intense than the last,
你将把这整个地方都掀了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表