剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
with ease,
还差点也解决了我们俩
almost got the two of us as well.
如果他真是跟女巫们一边的
If he was supposed to be
their prize fighter,
为什么她们要杀死他
why leave him for dead
还放在我们前院?
编剧:麦克纳度奇,茱莉普烈克
in our front yard?
看起来你们精神都不错啊
编剧:麦克纳度奇,茱莉普烈克
Well, don't you all look cheery.
听听这个
Listen to this.
今天莎宾在带领游客参观墓地时
A girl literally exploded
from a grave today
一个女孩从坟墓里爬了出来
as Sabine was giving her tour
of the City of the Dead.
- 那女孩是莫妮克德弗罗
- 你说什么?
-lt was Monique Deveraux.
-What?
游客们还以为是安排的表演
The tourists thought
it was part of the show,
但女巫们都认为这是奇迹
导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫
but the witches are celebrating like
正在大肆庆祝呢
导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫
it's some kind of bloody miracle.
谁说不是呢?
她们本以为没希望了
Maybe it is.
They think that all hope is lost
但如今一个收获祭女孩突然复活了
but now suddenly a Harvest girl
is resurrected.
或许我们也可以这样救回黛维娜
This is how
we're gonna get Davina back.
杀死取代她位置的女巫
Kill the witch who took her place.
我或许知道那个人是谁
莎莉丝特
I have a theory about who
one of them could be. Celeste.
一定是她
黛维娜之前就试着告诉我们
I mean, it's got to be.
Davina was trying to tell us.
她画了许多莎莉丝特的画像
She was drawing pictures of Celeste.
她是在警告我们邪恶即将来临
She was warning us
that a great evil was coming.
先是图德巫父回来找我们算旧帐
First, Papa Tunde returns
to settle old scores.
现在你那被杀的旧情人也回来了
Now your murdered lover is back.
这不是单纯的女巫攻击吸血鬼事件
This isn't witches attacking vampires.
她们是在向我们宣战
They're declaring war on us.
现在喝酒不算早吧?
It's not too early for Scotch, is it?
毕竟我们要应付一堆女巫的
鬼把戏和阴谋诡计
With all the witches' shenanigans
and subterfuge afoot.
如果你待会要开车的话
这确实太早了
It is entirely too early
if one intends to drive, yes.
是吗?但我可没打算出去
Funny. I don't have any plans
to go anywhere.
她留在这里不安全
She's not safe here.
你得将海莉带到种植园去
You have to take Hayley
to the plantation house
直到这一切结束
until this is over.
你是在担心海莉
还是担心你信不过我?
Are you worried about Hayley
or whether or not you can trust me?
正是因为信任你
我才会请求你做这件事
It's precisely because I trust you
that I'm asking you to do this.
我有个想法
Here's a novel idea.
何不让海莉自己决定呢?
Why don't you let Hayley
decide for herself?
为什么要由你决定她的命运?
Why are you dictating her fate?
你知道的
You know why.
那或许你该亲自带她去
Then perhaps
you should take her yourself.
如果这样做,我就真成了
Well, then that would make me
the very hypocrite
你口中所说的伪君子了
that you've accused me of being.
蕾贝卡,我无法克制自己的情感
Rebekah,
I cannot legislate my feelings.
但我的行为则不同
My actions, however...
所以你能好心帮我这个忙吗?
So, would you kindly do this for me?
你知道这位狼妈妈最不喜欢受人指使了
You know the mama wolf loves
to be told what to do.
她不会喜欢的
但为了你我会这么做
She's not gonna like it
but I will do it for you.
只要能停止我们之间这愚蠢的争执
If only to end this silly quarrel
between the two of us.
你这是在干什么?
What the hell do you think
you're doing?
听着,大家都在四处寻找复活的女巫
Listen, everybody's running off,
looking for resurrected witches.
我想我在教堂见到了其中一个
洁妮薇
Meanwhile, I think I saw one
at the church, Genevieve.
- 你说什么?
- 我不确定
-What?
-I can't be sure.
我只是无意中看到了她
I only caught her out
of the corner of my eye.
之后我一直跟克劳斯在一起
Been with Klaus since.
但那个人看起来很像她
But it looked like her.
我们都知道
And you and I both know
她回来是有原因的
that she would have a reason
to wanna be back.
那些多年前的旧帐
A lot of unfinished business,
那些我们不想被别人知道的秘密
a lot of secrets that you and l
don't want getting out.
我现在要带海莉去种植园
I have to take Hayley
to the plantation.
你得找到洁妮薇,结束这一切
You need to find Genevieve
and end this.
就像上次一样
End it like we did the last time.
请给我杯茶
Tea, please.
- 我很忙
- 卡蜜,听我说
-I'm busy.
-Cami, just hear me out.
我去参加你的教堂重开仪式
You know, I came to your reopening
是因为我想试着去弥补
because I wanted to try
and make amends.
然后我看到你大庭广众之下
跟克劳斯交谈
And then I see you talking
with Klaus out in the open,
一副谈论法语区公事的样子
Iike it's business as usual
in the Quarter.
确实是公事
It is business as usual.
三百多年来
For the past three centuries,
欧康诺家的人一直在努力维护和平
the O'Connells have always tried
to keep the peace.
别跟我扯家族历史
谎话连篇
Save me the family history.
It's all lies on top of lies.
卡蜜,给我倒杯酒
Cami, pour me a drink.
我有事要跟你说
I have to tell you something.
- 基兰叔叔,你怎么了?
- 我有麻烦了
-Uncle Kieran, what's wrong?
-I'm in trouble.
发生在你哥哥西恩身上的事
要在我身上重演了
What happened to your brother Sean
is about to start happening to me.
什么?
What?
我…
I've...
听着,我被下咒了
Look, I've been hexed.
- 我不知道我还剩多长时间
- 等等,我认识一些人
-And I don't know how long I have.
-Wait. I know some people.
一定有办法,我说不清
解药或…
There has to be some sort of,
I don't know, antidote or...
卡蜜,我要你答应我一件事
Cami, I need you
to promise me one thing
一旦情况恶化
that when it gets bad,
你要离我越远越好
I need you to be
as far away from me as possible.
不,不要
一定会有办法解决的
No. No.
There has to be some sort of way.
当然有
Of course there is.
如果你想救你叔叔的命
你只需要拿着这个
If you wanna save your uncle's life,
all you have to do is take this.
然后刺入克劳斯米卡森的心脏
And make sure it ends up
in Klaus Mikaelson's heart.
我以为要让你来这里
I thought I was gonna have
to drag you
得使用一些暴♥力♥手段
to the plantation
kicking and screaming.
是啊,但大家都只是想保护我和孩子
对吧?
Yeah. Well, we all just wanna
protect me and the baby, right?
嘿,我是支持你的,记得吗?
出什么事了?
Hey. I'm on your side, remember?
So what gives?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表