剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on The Originals...
千年前 我们三人发誓
A thousand years ago, we three made an eternal vow.
永生永世
Always and forever.
那个誓言现在也包括我女儿
That vow now includes my daughter.
霍普不见了
Hope's gone.
她现在是祸髅了
She's the Hollow now.
你说你有办法救她
You said there was a way to save her.
确实有 当初他们将祸髅杀死后
There is. When the Hollow was killed,
她的遗骸被分开了 四个骨头四个自愿者
they divided her remains. Four bones, four volunteers,
四个不同地点
four different locations.
我们也要用这种方式战胜祸髅
That's how we're going to beat the Hollow now.
将祸髅的法力移入四个永生的吸血鬼
Transfer the Hollow's power into four immortal vampires.
你们要分道扬镳
And you have to go your separate ways,
你们得永远跟彼此分离
and you have to stay separate.
永远不能相见
Can never see each other again.
永远不能再靠近彼此
Can never go near each other again.
永生永世不分离的誓言结束了
This is gonna be tbe end of always and forever.
如果这能救我女儿 那就这么做吧
Well, if it'll save my little girl, then we will make it so.
咒语一旦结束 你们就要远离彼此
When this spell is over, you got to get away from each other,
要永远远离彼此
and you have to stay away.
我能听见它在低声悄语
I can hear it whispering.
卡罗琳和我创办了一所学校
Caroline and I have built a school.
一所专门为具有超能力的孩子修建的学校
It's a place for kids with supernatural leanings,
像霍普一样
just like Hope.
我觉得这才是她一直想要的
I think this is what she's always wanted.
同龄的玩伴
Friends her own age.
平常的生活
A normal life.
我的问题一直是
My disease has always been
对我弟弟的盲目忠诚
blind devotion to my brother
祸髅太强大了
The Hollow's too powerful.
它会诱惑他和兄弟姐妹重聚
It's gonna tempt him to try to get back with his siblings.
精神控制我
Compel me.
我们能抹去数世纪的家族恩仇
We can wipe out centuries of family drama.
"永生永世不分离"的誓言
The promise of always and forever.
忘记吧
Forget it.
你的誓言
Your vow.
放手吧
Let it go.
七年后
在我一生的旅程中
In all my travels,
法国是从不会让我失望的目的地
France never disappoints.
现在我就跟被吸引到这来似的
Now I find I'm physically drawn to the place,
就像是一个我无法更改的固定轨道
as if locked in an orbit I'm helpless to alter.
可能我们都是卫星
I suppose we're all satellites
围绕在我们所爱之人身边
orbiting those we love.
但是最近 我远离所爱进入更远的轨道
Recently, though, I'm left to orbit from afar,
为了打发时间
and to pass the time
我开始拜访旧人
by dropping in on old acquaintances.
偷偷告诉你 在1928年
Entres nous, in 1928,
加蒂诺家族和我有一些不愉快
the Gatineaux family and I had a little falling out.
我想解决这个问题
I'd really like to put that to rest.
所以麻烦你让开
So if you'll just... stand aside?
你肯定听说过我
You must've heard of me.
狂人克劳斯
Klaus le Fou?
疯子克劳斯
Klaus le Dement?
杀人狂尼克劳斯
Niklaus der Morder?
没听过吗
No?
都没听过吗
Nothing?
我自己更喜欢疯子克劳斯这称号♥
I myself prefer Klaus the Mad.
请尽情告诉别人
Do spread the word.
始祖家族
第五季 第一集
神秘瀑布 弗吉尼亚州
北厅
钱你带来了吗
Hey. You have the money?
我不会问你钱是哪里来的
I'm not gonna ask where you got this.
记得 先喝一瓶
Remember, one now,
之后再喝一瓶
one after.
你确定要这么做吗 亨利
You sure about this, Henry?
确定
Yes.
答应我
Do me a favor.
小心谨慎
Be discreet.
是我 请留下语♥音♥短♥信♥
It's me. Leave a message.
丽丝娜
Hey, Lisina.
你稍微会接到一个电♥话♥
You're gonna get a call later.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
没什么是你能做的
that there's nothing you could've done.
请进
Come in.
威廉老师 怎么了
Mr. Williams. What's up?
萨尔斯曼先生要见你
Mr. Saltzman wants to see you.
是关于亨利·比奈特的事
It's about Henry Benoit.
萨尔斯曼老师打给我妈妈了吗
Is, um, Mr. Saltzman calling my mom?
打了 他认为你父亲
That, and he thinks your dad
也应该知道你的近况
should know what you've been up to.
好吧 祝你们好运 能找到他
Yeah. Good luck finding him.
收拾东西吧 霍普
Pack your bags, Hope.
你要回家了
You're going home.
好了
Okay, guys.
如果这些不能给你的肝脏为懺悔星期二做准备
If these don't prep your liver for Mardi Gras,
那就没什么能了
then nothing will.
我成为吸血鬼之前肝可能就死了
my liver was probably dead before I became a vampire,
但谢了 波比
but thanks, Poppy.
好了 继续讨论懺悔星期二的准备吧
Okay. So we should probably get back to Mardi Gras prep.
拜托 文森特 没事的
Oh, come on, Vincent, we got this.
这些年不是一直都平安无事吗
All right? It's gone off without a hitch for,
都已经七年了吧
what, seven years now?
乔什 那是因为我们一直都没有
Josh, that's because we haven't
认为这七年的成功是理所当然的
taken it for granted in seven years.
让我提醒你 繁荣时期
Let me remind you: moments of prosperity
通常毫无例外地接踵而来的就是巨大的悲伤
are invariably followed by times of great pain,
除非我们保持警惕
unless we remain vigilant.
谢了 扫兴先生
Thank you, Mr. Buzzkill.
弗雷娅 你准备得怎么样了
Okay, Freya, what you got, Mardi Gras prep?
女巫们会在死亡之城的
The witches will be working on their float
浮船上举♥行♥仪式
in the City of the Dead.
狼人会在河口
The werewolves in the Bayou.
乔什
Josh?
什么
Yeah?
现在该你说
This is when you're supposed to say
吸血鬼会远离这两个地方
that the vampires are gonna steer clear of both.
好吧 但也许我们应该
Yeah. Uh, actually, maybe we should
给他们提供点激励机制
offer them some sort of incentive.
七年的和平昌盛还不够吗
Seven years of peace and prosperity not enough?
够是够 但我们总是需要多几个日光戒指
Well, it is, but we could always use more daylight rings.
这是谈判吗 乔什
Is this a negotiation, Josh?
-马塞尔 -你知道吗
- Marcel. - You know what?
首先 偷看别人的短♥信♥很无礼 其次
First of all, reading that was very rude, and second...
乔什 我都不知道告诉过你多少次
Josh, I don't know how many times I have told you
这座城市发生的事情
that what goes on in this city is no longer
已经不关马塞尔·杰拉德事了
any of Marcel Gerard's business.
知道吗 你们也是
Okay? A-And, guys, this is what I'm always talking about.
马塞尔就意味着丽贝卡 丽贝卡意味着科尔和以利亚
Marcel means Rebekah. Rebekah means Kol and Elijah.
我甚至不敢想克劳斯在哪
And I don't even want to think about Klaus right now,
因为显然他又疯了
'cause apparently, he has lost his mind.
拜托 我们也不知道谣言是否可信
Oh, come on, we don't know if those rumors are true.
我知道我们需要确保
I know that we need to make sure that they stay
他们离这座城市越远越好
as far away from this city as possible.
弗雷娅 我不介意成为扫兴先生
And Freya, I'll be Mr. Buzzkill if it means
如果能提醒在座的所有人 他们四个人
reminding everybody here that the magic
体内带着的魔法
that those four carry inside of them,
如果我们让任意俩人同时出现
if we just put two of them in the same place,
就会是定时炸♥弹♥
it is a ticking bomb.
放松好吧
Relax. Okay?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表