剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
扎伤我们手掌的刀子
For weeks, they told us that the magic
in the knife they used to cut our palms
其魔法♥会♥使我们入睡
随后在收割时
would put us to sleep
and that later at the Reaping,
我们都将复活
we would all be resurrected.
她们说我们会苏醒并团聚
拥有无边法力
They said we'd awaken and all be
together and more powerful than ever.
就像我们排练的一样
And it was just like we rehearsed it.
只要扎一下我们的手掌
All that was left was just
a little cut on our palms
完成血祭
for the blood sacrifice.
不要,住手,贝丝蒂娜,住手
No! Stop! Bastianna, stop!
你快住手,贝丝蒂娜,别这么做
You have to stop.
Bastianna, please don't do this.
即便苏菲竭力阻止
我们也没有怀疑
DAVINA; Even after Sophie tried to
stop it, we didn't suspect anything.
如欲重生,必先牺牲
To be born, you must sacrifice.
你相信吗?
Do you have faith?
天啊
(ALL SCREAMlNG)
Oh, my God!
拜托不要
Please stop!
参加仪式的每个人
都知道会发生这种事
Everyone involved in the ritual
knew that this would happen.
除了我们四个
Except the four of us.
她们不是要我们入睡
她们要杀了我们
They weren't putting us to sleep.
They were slaughtering us.
不,不要
(SOBBlNG)
No, no!
莫妮克德弗罗
Monique Deveraux.
不要!不要!
No! No!
不要去,莫妮克!
Don't go, Monique!
我向周围的人求救
但连我的亲生母亲都置我于不顾
I begged for someone to help.
My own mother turned away from me.
求求你们,不要
Don't do this! Please!
苏菲疯狂地尖叫着,乞求她姊姊
或是任何人做点什么
Sophie screamed and screamed for
her sister, anyone to do something.
不要杀她
你们疯了吗?
Don't kill her!
What is wrong with you?
但所有人都无动于衷
But no one did.
但你还是活下来了
Yet you survived.
一定有什么阻止了事情的发生
Therefore, someone or
something intervened.
是的
Yes.
终于有人来救我们了
Someone finally did.
莫妮克,快跑
快跑
Monique, run away!
Run away.
马赛尔
Marcel!
是你阻止了那一切
You're the one who stopped it.
基兰从苏菲那得知了一切
Kieran knew every detail from Sophie.
自从他侄子在教堂大屠♥杀♥后
After his nephew's
massacre in the church,
他悲痛欲绝
他在收获祭之前离开了这里
he was so torn up,
he left town just before the Harvest,
但走之前,他来找我
要我去阻止收获祭
but on his way out, he came to me,
and he asked me to stop the Harvest.
他知道我不希望女巫们变得更强
He knew I didn't want the witches
getting any more power...
而我也最见不得欺负小孩的人
...and I do have a rule
about people abusing kids.
所以我照做了
但我还是迟了一步
So, I did what he asked,
but I was too late.
不要,莫妮克,不要
No! Monique, no!
放开我!
住手!住手!
Let go of me!
Stop it!
放开我!
住手!
Let go of me!
Stop it!
有我在
I got you.
看到黛维娜反抗我有种说不上来的感觉
There was something
about seeing Davina fighting.
她没有轻易屈服于这场屠♥杀♥,你懂吗?
She didn't just go along
to the slaughter, you know?
我懂
I do.
马赛勒斯
Marcellus.
我觉得我和她…
我们是同一类人
I felt like she and l,
we were kindred spirits.
每一个死去的女孩
会将她的力量释放到下一个女孩身上
Every girl who died,
released her power on to the next.
我是最后一个
所以我拥有了全部的力量
When I was the last one,
I suddenly had all of it.
那些力量本该被释放回大地
All the power that was supposed
to be released back into the earth
以安抚我们的祖先
to appease our ancestors.
这么说收获祭真的起作用了?
So the Harvest was actually working?
在某方面起作用了
我也知道我该被杀死
Something was working, and I knew
that I was supposed to be killed
以完成收获祭
然后我们都会再次重生
so the Harvest could be completed
and we would all be resurrected,
但她们隐瞒了要杀死我们的这个过程
but they lied to us about
how they were killing us.
我怎么知道她们说的重生是不是真的?
How do I know they weren't
lying to us about coming back?
最重要的是,我不想死
But mostly, I just didn't wanna die.
所以我让他救我
So, I let him save me.
马赛尔救了我一命
Marcel saved my life.
好一个英雄救美
You're quite the
knight in shining armor,
但黛维娜一定很清楚你欠她的
不比她欠你的少
though Davina must realize
you owe her as much as she owes you.
如果不是她
你不可能禁止那些女巫使用魔法
You never could have banned the
witches from using magic without her.
她跟女巫们的关系并不好
我是在保护她
She's not exactly besties with them.
I'm protecting her.
不少女巫都想找到她
A lot of them would like
to get their hands on her
然后杀死她好完成收获祭
and kill her to finish the Harvest.
如果不这样,其他女孩就不能复活
而她们将会失去自己的力量
If they don't, the other girls stay dead,
and they lose their power.
如果她们做到了,你将会失去你的统治
And if they do, you lose yours.
黛维娜也会丧命
And Davina loses her life.
真是往日重现啊
Isn't this like old times?
你们两个喝多少了?
Just how drunk are you two?
正在清醒的边缘挣扎着
Skating on the razor's edge.
我去一下洗手间
I'm gonna use the loo.
马上回来
Back in a tick.
20年代后我还没见过他醉成这样
I haven't seen him this
lushy since the twenties.
你是来带他回家的吗
So you came to take him home?
不然我为什么来这里?
Why else would I be here?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是来确认我不会醉到
不小心说出了我们之间
Maybe to make sure I didn't get too drunk
and spill secrets
不能说的秘密
better left unspilled
about you and me.
我自有分寸
I know better.
但愿如此
I hope so.
因为你不会想跟我作对的
Because you don't wanna
to end up on the wrong side of me.
蕾贝卡米卡森
你也绝对不会想跟我作对的
Rebekah Mikaelson, you do not
wanna be on the wrong side of me.
汤玛斯,是吧?
Tomas, I presume.
马赛尔要我问问你
对于那些死去的巫师你都知道些什么
Marcel asked me to find out what
you know about the dead witches.
我听说他们是为了追杀一个怀孕的狼人
I heard they were going
after some pregnant werewolf.
一个女人独自跑到那种地方真是太傻了
I mean, she was stupid
being out there all alone.
可不是嘛,太傻了
Yeah. She was. Yeah. She is.
有些人真的是很家易上当
It's amazing how gullible
some people can be.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以把这个还给它真正的主人了
You may return this now
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表