剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
“创始吸血鬼”前情提要
ELlJAH: Previously on The Originals...
这座城市曾经是我的家
我要夺回来
This town was my home once.
I want it back.
你自♥由♥了
走得远远的,永远不要回来
You are free.
Go far away and never come back.
每个狼人在今晚都会
变成长毛利齿的野兽
Every werewolf will be a bundle
of fur and sharp teeth tonight
而你们被诅咒的新月狼族会变成…
whilst your cursed clan will be--
人类,但只能维持几小时
Human, but only for a few hours,
再变身只能等下个满月了
and won't be again
until the next full moon.
- 我叫杰克森
- 你就是那头一直看着我的狼
-I'm Jackson.
-You're the wolf who's been watching me.
你应该是我的妻子
You were supposed to be my wife.
这是研磨成糊状的草药
SABlNE:
It's herbs ground into paste.
下一次月圆,你的族人变成人类时
On the next full moon,
when your people become human,
给他们吃下,诅咒便会解除
feed it to them,
the curse will be broken.
我被下咒了
我不知道我还剩多长时间
I've been hexed,
and I don't know how long I have.
祖先们说如果我再滥用我的魔法
The ancestors said
they'd do horrible things to me
他们会严厉地惩罚我
if I misused my magic again.
马赛勒斯,你被驱逐了
Marcellus, you are hereby exiled.
如果我发现你的踪迹
你不会有好下场的
If I so much as find a trace of you,
it will not end well for you.
干得好,哥哥
你说话的语气开始像我了
Nicely done, brother.
You're beginning to sound like me.
人们说时间能治愈所有伤口
KLAUS: They say the passage of time
will heal all wounds.
但失去的越多
伤口就越深
But the greater the loss,
the deeper the cut.
你也越难走出其中,彻底痊愈
And the more difficult the process
to become whole again.
痛苦或许会消退
The pain may fade,
但伤疤会提醒我们曾经的痛苦
but scars serve as a reminder
of our suffering...
让我们越加下定决心
...and make the bearer
all the more resolved,
绝不让自己再受到伤害
never to be wounded again.
随着时间过去
So, as time moves along...
我们在诱惑中迷失
...we get lost in distractions.
在挫败中发泄
Act out in frustration.
用暴♥力♥来反抗
React with aggression.
屈服于愤怒
Give in to anger.
一直以来
And all the while...
我们密谋计划,等待着自己强大的一天
...we plot and plan
as we wait to grow stronger.
不知不觉中,时光流逝
And before we know it,
the time passes.
我们的伤口被治愈
We are healed.
准备好重新开始
Ready to begin anew.
听起来你已经战胜了自己内心的恶魔
Spoken like a man
who's made peace with his demons.
我的恶魔已经死了
至少被赶走了
My demons are dead or chased off.
是的,除了这个与你同床缠绵的恶魔
Yes, apart from the one lingering monster
with whom you share a bed.
我想你能自己找到衣服和门
I trust you can find your clothing
and the door.
你应该没忘记那个女人
是如何折磨我们妹妹的吧
You do recall that woman
tortured our sister?
也是她才让我知道了我们妹妹的背叛
She also revealed the truth
about our sister's treachery.
正因如此,蕾贝卡永远地离开了我们
And as a consequence,
Rebekah is gone forever.
我想她一定早有此意
A desire which she apparently
harbored for quite some time!
尼克劳斯,已经一个月了
Niklaus, it has been a month.
我和你一样痛心失去我们的妹妹
Now, I feel our sister's loss
as deeply as you.
你不能再如此放纵自己
继续过这种荒唐的生活
You must stop distracting yourself
with this ridiculous behavior
而是将悲伤转化为力量
and channel it
into some kind of action.
我为什么要这样做?
Why must l, exactly?
因为在马赛尔掌权的这些年
这城市已习惯了有国王的统治
Because over the course
of Marcel's tenure,
the city grew accustomed
to having a king.
既然你想要这个宝座
You wanted this throne.
你就必须承担随之而来的责任
You must accept the responsibility
that accompanies that.
很抱歉
Apologies.
但我更想追求别的东西
But I'm rather ensconced
in other pursuits.
如果你能如此轻易抛弃这个家
If you can so easily neglect your home,
我真不知道你的女儿将来会怎样
I wonder what will become
of your daughter.
难道你已经忘了
在暴♥力♥的威胁下生存的滋味了吗?
Have you forgotten what it was like
to live beneath the threat of violence?
我们必须同心协力,尼克劳斯
We must work together, Niklaus.
让我们来重建这个城市吧
Let's make this city whole again.
或许已经伤害太深,无法补救了
Perhaps it is too broken to mend.
如果你不愿意做的话,那我来
If you won't do anything, I will.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:波旁街之月
圣安妮教堂一直是这个城市
的中立之地
FATHER KlERAN: St. Anne's has long been
neutral ground in our city.
所以我们今天聚集于此
主演:约瑟夫摩根
So, it's only fitting
that we gather in this chamber
应以利亚米卡森的要求
at the behest of Elijah Mikaelson
为这个我们称之为家的地方带来和平
to bring harmony
to this place we call home.
谢谢大家过来
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
-Thank you all for coming.
没错,谢谢,欢迎各位
-Yes, thank you, and welcome.
这是马赛尔杰拉德订下的规矩
主演:菲比托金
These are the rules of the city
according to Marcel Gerard.
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
当然不再有任何效力
Which of course no longer apply
因为如今我做主
主演:莉雅派普斯
because I am in charge.
你说过如果我们出席的话
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
You said if we came along,
你会同意让我们自己做主
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
we would run things by ourselves.
你可没说过自己要当国王
Never mentioned anything
about making yourself king.
你们是从每个群体中推选出来的代表
You were each selected to represent
your own communities,
我对此表示尊重
I'll honor that.
但如果不同势力之间起了冲突
那就由我来解决
However, issues which arise
between factions will come to me.
我们每个人或多或少都对这个城市
当下的泥乱状况有些责任
Now, we are all, to some extent,
responsible for the current chaos.
但你们都面对着一个非常简单的选择
However, you have one very,
very simple choice ahead of you here.
大家一起和平共处
不然就离开这里
You can all play nicely together,
or you can leave.
看,黛维娜,很容易的
只要努力就行
See, Davina? It's easy.
All you have to do is try.
我在努力了
I am trying.
怎么努力都还是失败
自从你回来后就一直这样
Trying and failing,
ever since you came back.
你什么时候才能不再针对我
制片:克里斯多福贺利尔
When are you gonna stop
being such a bitch to me,
莫妮克?
Monique?
当你不再软弱的时候
制片:兰斯安德森
When you stop being weak.
你本来是个收获祭女孩
但或许你不属于这里
You're supposed to be a Harvest girl,
but maybe you don't belong here.
或许你从来就不属于这里
Maybe you never did.
你不是应该去跟那群小子
拚个你死我活吗?
Shouldn't you be out there
playing Fight Club
with the rest of the frat boys?
不用,这只是为了争夺族群地位
That's just for pecking order.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表