剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
(欢迎回家)
但却一直被吸引回来
But something kept drawing me back.
你不对我说欢迎回来吗?
Aren't you gonna welcome me home?
我不想让你觉得我很高兴见到你
I wouldn't want you to think
that I was happy to see you.
你还要恨我多久?
How long you gonna hate me?
你让我在棺材里躺了52年
少说也得恨上个100年吧
You left me in a box for 52 years.
Twice that seems like a good start.
走吧,小伙子们
Come on, boys.
他在这呢
战争英雄凯♥旋♥归来啦
There he is.
Our war hero triumphantly returned.
你回来了我很高兴,马赛勒斯
Oh, good to have you back, Marcellus.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
回头的浪子总算把酒量
The prodigal son
has finally learned
给练出来了
to hold his liquor.
- 都是军队的功劳
- 你能回来我们都很高兴
-The army'll do that to you.
-Well, it's good to have you back.
你不在尼克劳斯都快疯了
Niklaus was beside himself
in your absence.
既然你回来了
Now that you are here,
也许你能帮我们评评理
perhaps you could help
settle an argument.
国外的战争打完了
这里的战役又开始了
You see, you've traded a war abroad
for one here in the Quarter.
有个流氓巫师
想在我们建立的城市中分一杯羹
Some rogue witch
wants a piece of the city we built,
让我无法理解的是,以利亚居然
and Elijah, for reasons
beyond my comprehension,
坚持要以协商来解决分歧
insists that negotiation
is our best recourse.
好吧,既然说到无法理解的事
Yes. On the topic
of your failed comprehension,
你忘了,身为一名军人
马赛尔已见识过
you forget, as a soldier,
Marcel has seen
世界现在变得有多小
not only how small the world
has become
以及消息传播速度之快
and how fast news can travel,
但最重要的是,战争的恐怖之处
but also,
the very horrors of war itself.
理所当然,马赛尔会认同我的做法
Surely, Marcel would agree with me.
要想捍卫我们的家园,最好的办法
The best way for us
to defend our home
就是谨慎行事
is by exercising discretion.
你想杀的巫师是谁?
So, who's the witch
you wanted to kill?
他叫图德巫父
His name is Papa Tunde.
我觉得他只是个江湖骗子
I think he's a charlatan.
马赛尔很快就能自己判断他的为人了
Well, Marcel shall be able
to decide that for himself.
- 你还邀请了他
- 当然
-You invited him here.
-Of course.
我们又不是野蛮人
,对吧?
We're not savages, aren't we?
谢谢你应邀前来
欢迎
Thank you for accepting
our invitation, and welcome.
希望你能让我尽地主之谊
I hope you'll allow me
to play the role of host.
如果你们需要任何东西
If there's anything you need...
敬请随意享用
Anything at all....
那就先娱乐再谈正事了
Pleasure before business, then.
起初我并不明白
MARCEL ; I didn't get it at first.
想要挑起战争的是克劳斯
Klaus was the one
who wanted to go to war.
那他为什么要把敌人邀请到家中来?
So, why was he inviting his enemy
into his home?
为什么要慷慨招待自己欲杀之人?
Why be so generous to someone
who he's gonna have to kill?
但要知道,这就是关键所在
But, you see, that's the thing.
这一切都是克劳斯密谋的计划
It was all part of Klaus' plan.
他是在试探敌方的底细
He was sussing the guy out,
模清他的弱点与实力
Iearning his weaknesses,
his strengths,
让他放下防备
getting him to let his guard down.
这就是克劳斯的作风
最后再一举灭敌
That's how Klaus does it.
Then he goes in for the kill.
因为他是个人面兽心的反♥社♥会♥变♥态♥
Because he's a two-faced sociopath.
克劳斯的所作所为没什么好羡慕的
There's nothing enviable
about what Klaus does.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
我们都是怪物,卡蜜
We're all monsters, Cami.
如果你像克劳斯那样强大
If you're powerful like Klaus is,
你也会不屑于隐藏的
you just don't have
to bother hiding it.
黛维娜也很强大
Davina was powerful.
但她不是怪物
She wasn't a monster.
仪式完成了
PAPA TUNDE: It is done.
真祖妹妹的力量传给了我
The power of the Original sister
flows through me.
这力量足以让克劳斯生不如死吗?
And will that be enough
to make Klaus suffer?
克劳斯米卡森当初对我的伤害
我会以牙还牙的
I will hurt Klaus Mikaelson
as he hurt me.
等我完成
他会祈求自己能早点解脱
When I am done,
he will wish that he could die.
- 你今天打算营业吗?
- 冒着让你吃掉客人的风险吗?
-You gonna open this place today?
-And risk you eating the clientele?
我还以为你又开始喜欢我了呢
Oh, and here I thought
you were starting to like me again.
你终于舍得走出悲伤
接我电♥话♥了
You've deigned to break your despair
long enough to pick up the phone.
我不接你会一直打
I figured you'd just keep calling.
我现在在女巫区
你可以来这里见我
KLAUS: I'm in the cauldron now.
You could meet me here.
我们可以先绑些路人在火刑往上烧
We could start burning
passersby at the stake.
抱歉,我要追踪我自己的线索
Sorry. I'm gonna chase
down my own lead.
那线索在哪里呢?
威士忌的瓶底吗?
And where might that be,
the bottom of a bottle of Scotch?
我在苏菲德弗罗这里
I'm at Sophie Deveraux's place.
我打算就坐在这里一直喝到她出现
I figured I'll sit here
and drink until she shows.
或者你可以从恐惧中摆脱出来
然后来帮我结束这一切
Or you could snap out of this funk
and come and help me end this.
大坏蛋克劳斯米卡森
Big, bad Klaus Mikaelson.
苏菲
Sophie.
恰好是我想要折磨的女巫
Just the witch
I was looking to brutalize.
或许你可以解释一下对我手下的攻击
Perhaps you could explain
the attacks on my men.
蕾贝卡不接电♥话♥
Rebekah is not answering her calls.
你担心杀死这些日行者的人
You worried about
whoever killed those Daywalkers
还在外面吗?
still being out there?
坦白说,我是担心她跟这事有关
Frankly, I'm worried that she had
something to do with this.
她对尼克劳斯非常不满
She's very displeased with Niklaus.
或许甚至会和其他人
Perhaps even conspiring...
一起密谋些什么
...with others.
提艾里,是吗?
Thierry, is it?
没错
That's right.
你知道我妹妹非常喜欢你
Do you know,
my sister is rather fond of you.
奇怪,她通常不会被不起眼的男人吸引
Strange, she's not typically
drawn to unremarkable men.
你能解释一下你突如其来的魅力吗?
Would you care to explain
your sudden magnetism?
我不知道你在…
I don't know what you're--
要嘛告诉我你知道些什么
You can either tell me what you know
要嘛我就把你撕碎撒在这片法语区里
or I can distribute tiny pieces
of you throughout the Quarter.
她要我留意女巫的事
She asked me to keep
an eye out on witch stuff.
我所有发现
I found something,
在我带她看时
我们被一个人偷袭了
and when I showed her,
we were jumped by some guy.
他碰到她就把她变干了
He desiccated her with his touch.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表