剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上
最早的吸血鬼
KLAUS: My siblings and I
are the first vampires in history.
是真祖家族
The Originals.
三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良
Three hundred years ago,
we helped build New Orleans.
我们不在的时候,一个新的国王崛起了
In our absence, a new king arose.
现在我重回这里,将他的王国占为己有
Now, I've returned and
taken his kingdom as my own.
我曾希望这能让我的家族团结一致
I had hoped this would
bring our family together.
但我错了
I was wrong.
我想夺回我们的家
所以我要去那里生活
I wanted our home back,
so I'm going to live there,
你们两个
就一起待在这里慢慢腐烂吧
and the two of you,
you can stay here together and rot.
你跟我走,小狼
You're coming with me, little wolf.
我♥干♥嘛要跟你走?
Why would I go anywhere with you?
你可以反抗我,但你赢不了我
You can fight me on this,
but you will lose.
任何想阻止你上车的人也赢不了我
As will anyone else who tries
to stop you getting in this car.
首先,让我们举杯
敬我们共有的恩赐,永生
Let us begin with a toast
to our shared gift, immortality.
一千年后
After 1,000 years,
你们也许会以为生活会感觉不那么强烈
one might expect for life
to be less keenly felt,
因为随着时间
生活的美丽与哀愁会减弱
for its beauties and
its sorrows to diminish with time.
但身为吸血鬼
But as vampires,
我们的感受是人类难以想像地深刻
we feel more deeply than
humans could possibly imagine.
永不满足的需求
剧烈的痛苦
Insatiable need, exquisite pain.
这是我们的胜利
也是我们的失败
Our victories, and our defeats.
没时间安抚你受伤的自尊心了
You can't afford your wounded pride.
克劳斯掌控着你的帝国
With Klaus in control of your empire,
你得给他他最渴望得到的东西
忠诚
you need to give him
what he craves most, loyalty.
或者至少给他忠诚的错觉
Or at least the illusion of it.
我埋伏了他,试图将他活埋
I ambushed him,
tried to bury him alive.
他再也不会信任我了
He's not going to trust me.
他会的,因为他想得到你的效忠
He will because he wants
your allegiance.
以往的经验让我明白
如果你表现出忠诚
Speaking from experience,
I know that if you play the part,
没什么不能原谅的
但如果你给了他任何理由去怀疑你
all is forgiven. But if you
give him any reason to doubt you,
他就会反击
he will strike back.
答应我,马赛尔
Make me a promise, Marcel.
你要不惜一切代价活下去
You do whatever it takes
to stay alive.
敬我的城市,这里又成为我的家园
To my city, my home again.
愿鲜血永不停止流动
May the blood never cease to flow.
愿派对永不结束
And the party never end.
我不明白,兄弟
MAN: I just don't get it, man.
你知道我们会支持你直到最后
You know we would've stood
with you till the end.
那么做只会害死你们
Letting you do that
would've been letting you die,
而你们仍是我的人
and you're still my people.
现在,听我的指挥就好
For now, just follow my lead.
相信我,这还没完呢
Trust me, it ain't over yet.
敬纽奥良
To New Orleans.
- 敬纽奥良
- 纽奥良
-To New Orleans.
-ALL: New Orleans.
我明白你们有些人也许会对最近
I understand that some
of you may have questions
领导者的变动心存疑惑
regarding the recent change
in leadership,
我今晚邀请你们来是向你们解释清楚
and I invited you here
tonight to assure you
你们不是被打败了
that you are not defeated.
不是,我下一步打算
就是庆祝我们所拥有的
No. My intentions moving forward
are to celebrate what we have.
实际上是马赛尔夺走
What Marcel, in fact, took...
并建立形成的
...and built into this;
一个真正的吸血鬼社区
a true community of vampires.
那她呢,这个狼人?
What about her, the wolf?
让我说完,迪亚哥
你知道
Had you let me finish, Diego,
you would know that
当然还有另外一件事我要解释
there is, of course, one further
matter I would like to address.
你们许多人都知道
这女孩怀了我的孩子
As many of you know,
the girl is carrying my child.
因此,我相信
你们都会给她应有的尊重
Consequently, I trust you will
all pay her the appropriate respect.
然而,我知道你们有些人很关心
However, I understand that
some of you are concerned
那个恶毒的传闻
by this vicious rumor...
说我想要利用孩子的血
制♥造♥混合种
...that I intend to use the blood
of our child to create Hybrids.
我向你们保证,我不会这么做
I assure you, I do not.
年度最佳父亲
Father of the year.
显然我得赢得你们的信任
It appears I will have
to earn your trust.
很好
Very well.
我们会消除你们焦虑的根源
We'll eliminate the root
of your anxiety.
你们想想,如果河口
没有任何活着的狼人
You see, how can I sire any Hybrids
我还怎么制♥造♥出混合种呢?
if there are no more werewolves
alive in the bayou to turn?
什么?克劳斯,不行
What? Klaus, no.
所以,尽情吃喝,尽情欢乐
So eat, drink, and be merry,
而明天
我建议你们去猎猎狼人
and tomorrow I suggest you have
yourselves a little wolf hunt.
去吧,开心一下
Go ahead. Have fun.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:统御之痛
绝对不行,我付过钱了
Absolutely not.
I paid for that.
拜托
Please.
千万不要为任何东西付出代价
主演:约瑟夫摩根
You never paid
for anything in your life.
我看不出这有什么关系
主演:约瑟夫摩根
I hardly see how that's relevant.
尼克在惩罚我们
Nik is just punishing us.
我们伤害了他
Well, we've hurt him deeply,
看起来伤得还很深
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
it would appear.
每当我们以为
已经见识到他最坏的一面
We believed the worst about him
the one time in a million
却一次又一次发现那都不是真的
主演:克莱儿荷特
when the worst
wasn't actually the truth.
你要去哪?
Where do you think you're going?
确保海莉没有因为我们的错误而受罪
To ensure that Hayley
doesn't suffer for our mistakes.
主演:菲比托金
尼克劳斯现在正怀恨在心
If Niklaus is feeling vindictive,
我们不能相信她是安全的
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
we cannot trust that she is safe.
所以我咬了以利亚
把他留在河口
So, then I bit Elijah,
and left him in the bayou
任我混合种的毒液在他血管中流窜
主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达
with my Hybrid venom in his veins.
让他为那些卑鄙的指控付出代价
主演:莉雅派普斯
Serves him right for making such
vile accusations against me.
然后
And then...
你在记录吗?
Are you taking this down?
先说清楚,如果法语区现在是你的
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
To be clear,
if the Quarter is yours now,
你为什么还需要我呢?
you still need me why?
我的回忆录
My memoirs.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表