剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
sister is a bit of a bitch.
这个词好像还是她发明的
It's as though she invented the term.
听着
Listen.
抱歉,失陪一下
Pardon me for a moment.
卡蜜
Cami.
派对弄得很不错
Hey, killer party.
这是应付公事的
我本来是要邀请你的…
Oh, it's more of a work thing.
I would've invited you--
没事,不过是约过一次会而已
不需要解释什么
Oh, no. We've been on one date.
No explanation necessary.
你做你的事,我会自己找乐子
You do your thing.
I'll entertain myself.
什么,弃你不顾?
看着你自己玩?
What, leave you alone,
looking the way you do?
想都别想
Hell with that.
你不该到这里来的
You're not supposed to be out here.
你是谁?
Who are you?
抱歉,我不是故意要吓你
我是莎宾,我们见过
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
I'm Sabine. We met.
我是苏菲的朋友
I'm one of Sophie's friends.
你是这里的女巫
You're one of the witches.
苏菲要我在大家
都出去玩的时候过来陪你
Sophie just asked me to come keep
you company while everyone is out.
他是被你吸引来的
You know, it's drawn to you.
你肚里的孩子
一半吸血鬼,一半狼人
The child you're carrying
is part vampire, part werewolf.
你和克劳斯创造了一个很特别的东西
You and Klaus
made something special.
你说话口气像以利亚
You sound like Elijah.
他觉得这个孩子会为我们营造
He thinks this baby
is gonna make us
一个欢乐的大家庭,但他现在却不在了
one big, happy family,
but now he's gone,
还有…
我甚至不知道它究竟…
and I don't even know what...
是什么
...it is.
听着,如果你想的话我可以帮你
You know, I can do something
about that if you want.
我是说,帮你看看是男是女
I mean, find out if
it's a boy or girl.
我还以为你们不能在这里使用巫术
I thought you couldn't do
witchy stuff around here.
这不是巫术,只是一个老把戏
我外婆教我的
It's not magic, just an old trick
my grandmother taught me.
来吧
你一定有点好奇
Come on.
You have to be a little curious.
我记得你说你是做社区工作的
I thought you said you
were in community work.
社区募款
Community fundraising.
办派对,让人们打开钱包捐款
Throw a party,
folks open their wallets.
我就是干这个的
It's kind of my thing.
我大概就是你们说的必要之恶吧
Guess I'm what you call
a necessary evil.
那蕾贝卡呢,她是你的捐款人之一吗?
And Rebekah,
she's one of your donors?
她是个老朋友
She's an old flame.
不可能有多老吧
她看起来比我年轻
Can't be that old.
She looks younger than me.
你会大吃一惊的
我遇见她的时候还是个孩子
You'd be surprised.
I was a kid when I met her.
别再说她了
Enough about her.
我只想跟你在一起
I just want to be
right here with you.
你还真是个令人发指的小恶魔
是不是?
You really are a hideously evil
little thing, aren't you?
胡说,他们两个是绝配
Nonsense.
They're perfect for each other.
你想让马赛尔分心,这不就成了
You wanted Marcel distracted.
Voila.
我该走了
My cue to leave.
失陪
Excuse me.
你到底干了什么?
What the hell did you do?
别在这说,换个地方说
Not here.
No, not here.
我知道你觉得他是个怪物
I know you think he's a monster.
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
提艾里又杀了一个吸血鬼
Thierry killed another vampire.
他打破了马赛尔最重大的规矩
He broke Marcel's biggest rule.
你再也见不到他了
You'll never see him again.
除非我们做点什么
Unless we do something.
我们?
"We"?
我想救我的族人
I want to save our people.
你想救提艾里吗?
You want to save Thierry?
要达到这两个目的只有一个方法
There's only one way we can do both.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
马赛尔,要出事了
Marcel.
Something is coming.
魔法
Magic.
- 我想听听你怎么说
- 马赛尔,别这样
-I want to hear your side of it.
-Marcel, come on.
你的版本,说
Your version. Go.
我们当时正在扔锅炉
We were tossing the Cauldron.
那个人,某个夜行者
无缘无故袭击了凯蒂
This guy, some Nightwalker,
he attacked Katie for no reason.
他叫麦克斯,是我转变的
His name was Max.
I turned him.
他并不需要什么理由
As far as reasons go,
he doesn't need one.
她是女巫,而他是吸血鬼
She was a witch.
He was a vampire.
现在他死了
Now, he's dead.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean for it to happen.
你打破了我最重要的规矩
You broke my most important rule.
该死,小提
我们做朋友多久了?70年?
Damn it, T. How long we been friends?
Seventy years?
我把你变成了不死之身
I turned you into something
that would never die.
我赐予了你天赋
I gave you a gift.
我对你也一直很忠诚
现在依然是
And I have been loyal to you
all this time, and I still am.
我依然是你的朋友,马赛尔
I'm still your friend, Marcel.
我发誓这没有变
I swear, that hasn't changed.
你是对的,亲爱的
Are you alright, love?
他脾气很大,不是吗?
He's got a temper, doesn't he?
或许现在我该记起我早就知道会这样的
I guess this is the moment
I remember I know better.
这是我们在他女人那里找到的
We found this at his girl's place.
依然是我的朋友,是吗?
Still my friend, huh?
真可笑
That's funny,
因为你的小女巫手里
because it looks to me
like that little witch of yours
有我一直锁起来的咒语
got her hands on a spell
that I keep locked away.
- 马赛尔,我从没见过这个
- 闭嘴
-Marcel, I have never seen that.
-Shut up.
我看你手上依旧戴着
我给你的日光戒指
I see on your hand, you still have
the daylight ring I gave you.
你还要制♥作♥戒指的秘方干什么?
So, what would you need with
the recipe for making new ones?
除非你想和凯蒂远走高飞
Unless maybe you and Katie
were gonna go off
自己另立门户?
and start a little kingdom
of your own?
- 不是的,马赛尔
- 让我教教你什么是朋友
-Marcel, no.
-Here's a lesson in friendship.
朋友不会欺骗我,违反我的规矩
Friends don't lie to me,
they don't break my rules,
更不会偷走属于我的东西
and they do not steal what is mine.
监于其谋杀同伴的罪行
For the crime of murdering
one of his own,
我宣判将提艾里范舒囚禁于花♥园♥一百年
I sentence Thierry Vanchure
to 100 years in the garden.
好戏上演了
And it begins.
你的决定是正确的
You're doing the right thing.
这是唯一能找到以利亚的方式
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表