剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
他知道所有事情
He knows everything.
不会的
No.
如果他知道女巫对我哥哥下了咒
他会告诉我的
He would've told me if he knew
the witches put a hex on my brother.
他真的知道吗?
He knows?
卡蜜
Cami...
天啊
Oh, my God.
他知道
He knows.
你们真的该走了,现在就走
Hey, you guys seriously need to go.
Like, now.
飞机、火车、汽车,坐什么都行
Plane, train, automobile, whatever.
开我的车,就停在码头边
我传简讯告诉你它的位置
Take my car. It's parked down at
the docks, I'll text you to where.
把你的号♥码存进卡蜜的手♥机♥
Put your number in Cami's phone.
法语区大部分已经封锁
我们得步行
Most of the quarter is shut down
right now, we'll have to walk.
而且太阳一直不下山
And the sun is taking
forever to go down.
嘿,别哭
Hey, no tears.
答应我天一黑你就来和我们会合
Promise you'll meet us
as soon as it gets dark out.
好的,别担心我
别让他们找到你
Yeah, don't worry about me.
Just don't let them find you.
我知道克劳斯派你们跟着我
I know Klaus told you to follow me,
但你们真的有必要
跟着我去洗手间吗?
but does it really mean
you have to follow me to the bathroom?
(苏菲德弗罗来电)
给我两分钟
是我的妇产科医生
Just give me two minutes.
It's my gynecologist.
你到底要干什么?
What the hell do you want?
我知道你不信任我
I know you don't trust me.
不过你得听我说
But you need to listen.
一切即将发生变化
Everything is about to change.
黛维娜溜出来了
Davina is on the loose.
你查得很清楚是吗?
Figured that out on your own, huh?
但这跟我有什么关系呢?
Remind me again
why I should give a damn.
我需要你的帮助
好让女巫们完成收种祭
I need something from you, so that
the witches can complete the Harvest.
我凭什么要帮你们女巫获得更多力量?
On what planet would I help
you witches get more power?
你们一直在对我施咒
All you've done is
hex me left and right.
因为如果我们不完成收获祭
You'll help me because
if we don't complete the Harvest,
我们就会永远失去法力
our access to magic
will fade for good,
这对你的家族没有好处
which doesn't bode
well for your family.
你怎么知道我家族的事?
What do you know about my family?
你是新月狼族的一员
You're from the
Crescent Wolf bloodline.
马赛尔强迫一个女巫施咒
使他们只能保持狼形
Marcel forced a witch to curse them
so they'd be trapped in wolf form.
给我一个理由让我不挂电♥话♥
And I should keep
listening to you because--?
因为施咒的女巫是我的祖先
Because my bloodline
executed that curse.
你帮助我完成收获祭
我就帮你解除咒语
Help me complete the Harvest,
and I'll undo the curse for you.
但我能做什么呢?
But what can I do?
我需要一名强大女巫的遗骨来献祭
I need to consecrate the remains
of a powerful witch
以便吸取她们的法力
so I can absorb their magic.
我知道有个女巫的尸体从未被找到
I know of one whose
body was never found.
她叫莎莉丝特杜博
Her name is Celeste Dubois.
你们应该有一个共同的朋友
I believe you and she
have a friend in common.
以利亚
Elijah.
据说她死后
Story goes that when she died,
以利亚依照她的遗愿
将她埋在了秘密地点
he buried her in a secret spot
at her request.
你只需要找出那个地方
All you need to do is find out where.
现在到处都是人
There's people everywhere.
继续走,没人会认出你来
Just keep walking.
No one knows it's you.
卡蜜
Cami.
我们得离开这条街
We have to get off this street.
如果发现什么情况,基兰会打给我
Kieran is gonna call me first
if he hears anything.
你们俩看起来很悠闲嘛
Well, you two look rather cozy.
没有,我刚跟以利亚说我们在浪费时间
Hardly. I was just telling Elijah
how we're wasting time.
你不喜欢节日庆典吗?
You don't like festivals?
为什么不呢?
I don't see why not?
谁会不喜欢街头市集?
Who doesn't love a street fair?
妹妹,你是来帮我们找人的吗?
Sister, come to help us
find our stray?
总不能让你的秘密武器
落到别人手里,对吧?
We can't let your secret weapon
get in the wrong hands, can we?
声明一下,我们很快就会找到她
For the record, we are
moments away from retrieving her.
你这语气我很熟悉呢,尼克劳斯
I recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus.
显然你又有阴谋诡计了
Clearly, you have some
diabolical machination.
是什么?
What is it?
提摩西
Timothy.
我能跟你聊聊吗?
Might I have a word?
卡蜜,是我,又来骚扰你了
Cami, hey, it's me.
Again. Stalking you.
我只是想知道你们在哪
Just really need to know
where you guys are,
这样才能在日出前跟你们会合
so I can meet you before
the sun comes up, again.
(未知来电)
喂?
Uh, hello?
约书亚,最让我失望的奴才
Joshua, my most
disappointing minion,
如果是我打给你,你应该不会接
I suspected you wouldn't answer
the call were it from me.
克劳斯,你好吗?
Klaus, hey, what up?
你猜怎么着?我搬来土耳其了
Guess what?
I just moved to Turkey.
很奇怪,土耳其人居然不吃火鸡
奇怪吧
Weirdly, they don't eat turkey here.
Go figure.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
实际上,我跟马赛尔刚刚还在说
In fact, Marcel and I were just
chatting about your failed
你这个双面间谋已经暴露
我们推测你应该
double-agent status,
and we've surmised that you're likely
还在城里,而且跟一个朋友在一起
still in town
and in the company of a friend.
一个年轻愤怒的女巫
Ayoung, angry witch.
不,不,这里没有女巫
不过火鸡很好吃
Uh, nope. No witches here.
Totally digging Turkey, though.
你确定要让黛维娜的
小提琴手真爱提摩西
Are you really gonna leave Davina's
fiddler soulmate, Timothy,
跟我独处吗?
alone with me?
小约
Oh, Josh.
她会怎么想呢?
What would she think of that?
我保证我只是想跟她聊聊
I assure you,
I just want to talk to her.
我跟提姆在宅邸那边等你
Tim and I will be at the compound.
我真希望她快点回家
I really do hope she comes home soon.
我们应该继续走
We should keep moving.
要等多久?
How long do we have to wait?
等几分钟吧
然后我去看看海岸是否安全
Give it a few minutes.
Then I'll check to see if the coast is clear.
小约,抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥
(PHONE BEEPS)
Josh, sorry I missed your calls.
什么?
What?
我不想告诉你的,但我了解克劳斯
I didn't want to tell you,
but I know Klaus.
如果黛维娜不出现,他会杀了提姆
If Davina doesn't show up,
he'll kill Tim.
我们会想办法的
We'll think of something.
你去法语区,注意别被发现
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表