剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
comes from family unity.
这样的团结正是我想要让
我未出生孩子所拥有的
The safety of that unity
is what I want for my unborn child.
令人不快的事实却是
The painful truth is...
吸血鬼从来就不团结
...vampires are the antithesis of unity.
所以怎样?
So, what?
一千年之后,你终于准备好接受
After a thousand years,
you're finally ready to embrace
你的另一半血统吗?
the other half of your family tree?
或许那一半并不欢迎你
Maybe the other half doesn't want you.
他们会的
只要能让他们回到法语区
Oh, they will
once they return to the Quarter.
你有什么计划吗?
You got a plan to back that up?
我母亲是个十分强大的女巫
My mother was a very powerful witch.
我见过她制♥作♥各式各样的魔法物品
I watched her craft
all manner of magical items.
但对她来说最宝贵的是这枚戒指
But her most prized possession
was this ring.
我已经有一千年没见过它
I hadn't seen it for a thousand years,
然后它出现了,挂在一个狼人的脖子上
and then it turned up hanging around
the neck of a werewolf,
我生父的直系后代
a direct descendant
of my biological father.
我相信我母亲给了他这枚戒指
是为了让他自♥由♥
I believe she gave him this ring
as a way of freeing him.
怎么说?
How so?
日光戒指保护吸血鬼不受阳光侵害
Daylight rings shield vampires
from the sun.
那为什么不能有一个月光戒指
So, why not a moonlight ring
保护狼人免受诅咒之苦呢?
to protect werewolves
from the curse?
想想看
Think about it.
不需再遭受断骨的痛苦
No more breaking bones.
不再受内心的野兽控制
No more losing control
to the beast within.
你想要我怎么做?
What do I have to do?
嘿
Hey.
- 你看起来…
- 紧张
-You look...
-Nervous.
格格不入,还是这礼服显得我很矮?
Out of place, short in this dress?
我本来想说美丽动人
I was gonna say pretty.
我叫奥利佛
I'm Oliver.
不知这位我想邀她共舞的小姐
叫什么名字?
So, what's the name of the girl
I'm about to ask to dance?
她叫莫妮克
Her name is Monique.
能请你跳支舞吗?
Would you care to dance?
派对办得真不错
You outdid yourself.
你甚至还说服了克劳斯参加
You even got Klaus
to come out and play.
如今恐怕也只有靠大型派对
Yes, it seems
that only a sizeable soiree
才能让我弟弟从画架旁离开了
is enough to tear my brother away
from his efforts at the easel.
这听起来可不妙
That's never a good sign.
克劳斯曾对我说过
他画画是为了控制自己
Klaus once told me that his painting
was a metaphor for control,
他会用尽各种手段
来实现自己内心的想法
for achieving his vision
through sheer force of will.
说实话,如果他那脑袋里
Well, truthfully, I'd be shocked
没有至少十几个阴险狡诈的想法
if he didn't have at least
a dozen or so of those visions
我才会奇怪呢
swarming around
in that insidious skull of his.
我衷心希望你女儿能遗传到她母亲的…
I do hope your daughter
inherits her mother's--
所有一切
Everything.
- 回到这里的感觉很奇怪
- 希望不是不愉快的感觉
-lt is weird being back here?
-Not unpleasant, I hope.
不完全是
Not entirely.
你确定不回来跟我们一起生活吗?
Are you entirely sure
you shouldn't be here with us?
为什么,以利亚?
Why, Elijah?
是因为你觉得
我跟那些狼人在一起不安全吗?
Because you don't think it's safe
in big, bad wolf country?
我可不会坐在摇椅上织婴儿袜
I'm not gonna sit in a rocking chair
and knit booties,
你到现在还不明白吗?
or haven't you figured that out yet?
- 能跟你谈谈吗,海莉?
- 你可以等会再谈
-Can I have a minute, Hayley?
-You can have it later.
事实上,他可以与我共舞这一曲
Actually, he can have this dance.
- 一切还好吗?
- 是的,没事
-Everything all right?
-Yeah. Fine.
我们只是在讨论这个城市的将来
We were just discussing
the future of the city.
这时候你怎么还想着这个城市?
How can you be thinking
about the city right now?
我真该告诉你你今晚有多迷人
I should have told you
how beautiful you look tonight.
别紧张,别紧张
Easy. Easy.
要薄荷酒吗?不过这里面没有糖和薄荷
Julep, minus the sugar and mint?
我刚刚见了基兰
他不会再伤害你了
I just saw Kieran.
He's not gonna hurt you again.
事实上,他离不开那个阁楼了
In fact, he won't leave the attic at all.
我找人施了个边界咒
I arranged
for a little boundary spell.
你找到女巫帮你了?
我还以为她们都恨你
You got a witch to help you?
I thought they hated you.
为了你,我找到了一个不那么恨我的
For you, I found one who doesn't.
- 怎么了?
- 没事
-Hey, what's wrong?
-Nothing.
你是这一个月来第一个帮我的人
You're the first person
to help me in a month.
基兰是我唯一的亲人
Kieran's the only family I have left.
没有他,我就是一个人了
Without him, I'm alone.
我明白
Yeah.
这些日子我也失去了很多亲人
Yeah, I'm a little short
on family myself these days.
如果有任何能帮到你的,卡蜜
尽管开口
Hey, if there's anything I can do to help,
Cami, just let me know.
是有件事
There is one thing.
我们的波本酒喝光了
We're out of bourbon.
狼人小子
Hey, wolf boy.
该叫他们帮你用饲料碗盛吗?
Should have had them
put it in a bowl for you?
你希望我用那个敲碎你的脑袋吗?
Well, yeah, if you want me
to crush your skull with it.
别这样,小伙子们
能争点有意义的事情吗?
Please, boys.
At least, fight over something interesting.
比如说我?
Me perhaps?
你不会想跟他们扯上任何关系的
No, you don't want to get involved
with his kind.
他们总喜欢无故发狂
See, they got this nasty,
little habit of going berserk
然后将无辜的人撕成碎片
and ripping innocent people
to shreds.
不不,好吧,听着
No, no, no. Okay, look.
如果我的族人做过任何伤害到你的事
我向你表示深切的歉意,好吗?
If my people wronged you in any way,
you have my condolences, okay?
不过如果他们都长得像你一样丑
我的族人绝对下不了口
I'd be surprised if my kin could choke
them down, being half as ugly as him.
现在就给我结束
This ends now.
- 我不会再说第二遍
- 放心,我们会结束这一切的
-I won't ask again.
-Oh, we'll end it all right.
你为什么不动手?
HAYLEY: What's stopping you?
杀了他
Kill him.
来啊,以利亚,动手吧
Go ahead, Elijah. Do it.
反正他死有余辜
I mean, it's not like
he doesn't deserve to die.
难道这时候你不该出面吗?
Shouldn't you intervene or something?
为什么?
这派对才刚刚开始有意思
Why would l?
This party just got interesting.
正是奥利佛把蕾贝卡交给了女巫
It was Oliver who handed Rebekah
over to the witches
让她受到百般折磨
so they could torture her.
但话说回来,上个月那场
But then again, wasn't it Diego
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表