剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
这是她的选择,不是我的
This was her choice, not mine.
(CELL PHONE BEEPS)
别这样
(CHUCKLlNG)
Oh, come on.
你们指责我的恶臭真是势不可档
The stench of your judgment
is overwhelming.
需要我提醒你们
黛维娜刚打败了我们吗?
Need I remind you that
Davina just bested the lot of us?
我只是做了该做的
I did what had to be done.
别担心,以利亚
Don't worry, Elijah.
我还是一如既往可被挽救
I remain as redeemable as ever.
所以你魅惑那个男孩去给黛维娜下毒
So you compelled that boy
to poison Davina
都不问问我和马赛尔
without consulting Marcel or myself.
你知道最糟糕的问题是什么吗?
You know what the worst part is?
是你太容易被看穿了
It's that you're so predictable,
我不得不与你哥哥结盟
我根本不喜欢他
I had to make an alliance with your
brother, who I don't even like.
听你的口气
你似乎有什么事想跟我说
Judging by your expression,
you have something you'd like to share.
你说对了
Damn straight, I do.
基兰稍早打了电♥话♥给我
就在莎宾和其他女巫
I got a call from Kieran earlier,
right after Sabine and some witches
对黛维娜下手之后
almost got their hands on Davina first.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
让我猜猜,保护咒吗?
Let me guess, protection spell?
你觉得我会白白浪费能施魔法的一天
什么都不做吗?
You think I'd let a day where witches
can do magic pass by without one?
她们本该都这么做的
They all should've done the same.
是啊
Yeah.
你违反了我的规矩,莎宾
我猜你的保护咒
You broke one of my rules, Sabine,
and I'm guessing that spell of yours
应该是一次性的吧
is probably a one-time deal.
我给你两个选择
I'll give you two choices.
你可以立刻和你天人永隔的朋友相见
An immediate reunion
with your dearly departed friends,
也可以为我的一个小女巫朋友
施同样的保护咒
or you can do that same spell
for a young witch friend of mine.
你大概知道我在说谁
Yeah, you probably know
which one I'm talking about.
所以你声称去看夜行者时
So, when you slipped away to
allegedly check on your Nightwalkers,
其实是在与一名女巫共谋
you were, in fact,
colluding with a witch.
很聪明嘛
Very clever.
我应该感到自豪
I suppose I should be proud.
我是想确保万无一失
I just wanted to make sure
I had a failsafe just in case,
正如以利亚所料,你开始露出本性
as Elijah expected,
you started acting like you.
但这次你选择了与女巫结盟
Except that now you've
involved the witches,
而据我所知
女巫一直是我们的敌人
who, last time I checked,
were enemy to us all,
对于我们的家人和一切都是威胁
to everything we have,
and to our family.
黛维娜就是马赛尔的家人,尼克劳斯
Davina is Marcel's family, Niklaus,
但你居然想取她性命
难道你忘了这一点吗?
or did that somehow slip your mind
as you tried to take her life?
打给蕾贝卡
You will call Rebekah.
告诉她黛维娜会恢复
You'll tell her that Davina will recover.
可惜那个男孩活不了了
I do wish the same could be said
for that boy.
提姆
Tim.
提姆,提姆
Tim? Tim.
提姆,提姆,醒醒
Tim, wake up.
提姆,快醒醒
Tim, please wake up.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
不要啊,不要
No, no.
快醒来
Please wake up.
别丢下我一个人
Please don't leave me alone.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
她情绪崩溃,疲惫不堪
She's devastated and exhausted.
她的房♥间在哪里?
Where's her room?
不用,我来就行
No, I got her.
交给我吧
I got her.
有人说,这是男人的世界
HAYLEY: It is said that
this is a man's world.
有时候的确是这样
And sometimes it is.
虽然很多木匣女孩被解救
但那毕竟是有限的
For every Casket Girl that was saved,
countless others were not.
她永远不会再信任我了
She'll never trust me again.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但你永远不能放弃重新争取她的信任
You must never surrender
the fight to reclaim that trust.
但女人其实比世人想像的更坚韧
HAYLEY: But women are more
resilient than given credit for.
这些画,是什么?
These drawings, what are they?
她在阁楼时就一直画这些
She drew those the whole time
she was in the attic,
她感受到魔法时,画出来的就不一样
said they're different than what
she draws when she senses magic.
这些,她称之为邪恶
These ones, she called them evil.
而有些女人呢
HAYLEY: And some women,
well...
这么说吧,曾欺压她们的人最好小心点
Let's just say, their oppressors
had better watch out.
见到我很惊讶吗?
Surprised to see me?
毕竟你曾魅惑我让我离开
After all, you did
compel me to leave town.
你记得了
You remember.
这都是解除魅惑的功劳
Chalk one up for de-compulsion.
虽然痛得要死,不过很值得
Hurts like hell, but it's worth it.
让我明白了为什么我想留下来
Made me realize exactly
why I want to stick around.
对了,克劳斯,如果你再敢
伤害戴维娜和小约
And Klaus, if you hurt
Davina or Josh in any way,
我会向全世界揭发你
I'll expose you to the world.
你就可以跟法语区吻别了
And then, you can kiss
the French Quarter goodbye.
永别
Forever.
晚安了
Have a nice night.
我也很坚韧
HAYLEY: I, too, am resilient.
我受够了被压♥迫♥
And I'm tired of being oppressed.
一千年来,我哥哥为了他想要的东西
不择手段
For a thousand years, my brother has
taken what he wants,
不计后果
in whatever way he wants,
regardless of the consequences.
马赛尔似乎已经默许
而以利亚也一直陪伴在他身旁
Marcel seems determined to allow it,
and Elijah stands right by his side
徒劳地等待着他某一天会改变
futilely awaiting
the day that he'll change.
男人很混♥蛋♥
So, men suck.
你想要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do about it?
虽然你警告过马赛尔
Despite your dire warnings to Marcel,
但他似乎无法放弃我哥哥
he just can't seem to quit my brother.
他们肩并肩
The two of them stand side by side,
统治着这个城市
却留你在这里腐烂
ruling this city
whilst you're left in here to rot.
我希望你帮我夺回纽奥良
I want you to help me take
New Orleans right out from
让他们眼睁睁看着
under all of their noses.
而且我有一个秘密武器
And I have something
they won't see coming,
一个内应
someone on the inside.
她自己也是个很坚韧的女孩
She's quite the resilient girl herself.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
你今天过得如何?
How was your day?
棒极了
Killer.
这些画是什么?
What's with the artwork?
黛维娜的素描
Uh... Davina's sketches.
不知道是不是代表着什么预兆
I wonder if they represent
some kind of premonition.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表