剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
- 你的城市?
- 一点也没错
-Your town?
-Damn straight.
有意思,一百年前我离开的时候
That's funny because when I left
a hundred years ago,
你还只是个可怜的小混混
you were just a pathetic,
little scrapper.
在那些压♥迫♥你的人的鞭打下
Still trembling from the lashes
of the whips
浑身发枓
of those who would keep you down.
现在再看看你,一方霸主
And now look at you.
Master of your domain.
城市王子
(MUSlC STOPS ABRUPTLY)
Prince of the city.
我想知道你怎么做到的
I'd like to know how.
为什么?
Why?
嫉妒了?
Jealous?
兄弟,我明白
Hey, man, I get it.
三百年前,你把这片
Three-hundred years ago
you helped build
鸟不拉屎的流放地建成城市
a backwater penal colony
into something.
是你起的头,但后来你离开了
You started it,
but then you left.
率确来说,你逃走了
Actually, you ran from it.
我坚持了下来,看看四周
I saw it through.
Look around.
现在是吸血鬼统治这个城市
Vampires rule this city now.
是我解决掉了狼人
I got rid of the werewolves.
我甚至设法摆平了女巫
I even found a way
to shut down the witches.
鲜血源源不断,狂欢从未停止
The blood never stops flowing,
and the party never ends.
你想加入?
You wanna pass on through?
你想待上一阵子?
You wanna stay a while?
没问题,我的就是你的
Great.
What's mine is yours,
但终究还是我的
but it is mine.
我的家园,我的家族,我的规矩
My home.
My family. My rules.
如果有人打破了规矩呢?
And if someone breaks those rules?
他们就得死
They die.
弱者才会手下留情
Mercy is for the weak.
这也是你教我的
You taught me that, too.
还有,我不是王子,朋友
And I'm not
the Prince of the Quarter, friend.
我是国王!
I'm the King!
给我放尊重点
Show me some respect.
你的朋友会在周末前死去
Your friend will be dead
by the weekend.
也就是说我打破了你的规矩
Which means I've broken
one of your rules...
可惜你杀不死我
...and yet I cannot be killed.
因为我永生不死
I am immortal.
现在谁说了算啊,朋友?
Who has the power now, friend?
他甘愿放弃一切
ELlJAH: He's willing
to give up everything.
醒醒吧,以利亚
这有什么好奇怪的呢?
Come on, Elijah.
Does that really surprise you?
我可以看得出
I can already see it.
他正步步得势
He's spiraling.
他肆无忌惮地发泄他的怒火
He's lashing out in blind rage.
上次见他这样发脾气
You know, the last time
I saw him like this
一发就是两百年
it lasted two hundred years.
那就让他耍性子
回来吧
Then leave him to his
temper tantrum and come home.
但愿这场灾难
With any luck,
this misadventure
能带给我们些许清净
will allow us a reprieve
from all of his insanity.
就差一点
He was so close.
当他听到胎儿的心跳
我可以从他的眼中看到
When he heard the baby's heartbeat,
I could see it in his eyes.
他想要这个孩子
He--
He wanted it.
他几乎尝到了幸福的滋味
He could almost taste happiness.
但是他的坏脾气毁了一切
And now his temper
has destroyed it.
即使我能让他恢复理智
Even if I was to return
him to sanity,
他也失去了马赛尔的信任
he just lost Marcel's trust.
看来
So....
我得赶紧去接那个女孩了
I'm almost out
of time to get the girl.
接她?
Get her?
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
我们是开孤儿院的吗?
Are we running an orphanage now?
你怎么说尼克劳斯都行
Say what you will about Niklaus,
但我以自己生命担♥保♥
but on my life,
我不会让那个孩子有任何不测
I'm not letting anything happen
to that baby.
你找到他就通知我
You find him,
and then you call me.
别担心,我知道怎么应付克劳斯
Don't worry.
I know how to deal with Klaus.
是这样吗?
ELlJAH: Is that so?
怎么不说清楚点?
Please elaborate.
以利亚米卡森
Elijah Mikaelson.
不用,我来,没事的
No. I got it.
It's all good.
是时候我俩好好聊聊了
It's time we had a little chat.
有什么要说的就快说
Well, if you're gonna talk, talk.
我还有事呢
I got things to do.
瞧你,一百年过去了
Oh, my, you have grown
quite confident
你变得这么有自信了,是不是?
over the last century,
haven't you?
我?是你和你弟弟变狂妄了吧
Me? I'd say it's you
and your brother got cocky,
来我的地盘就像到自己家一样
coming to my town
like you own the place.
这里确实曾是我们的地盘
Well, we did own the place, once.
回想起来,那时我们都过得很开心
We were all quite happy here,
as I recall.
但我们始终控制不了
Although we could never control
法语区那些烦人的女巫
those pesky witches
at the French Quarter.
你怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
你弟弟问过我同样的问题
Your brother asked me
the same question.
我也给了他同样的回答:这是我的事
I gave him the same answer:
it's my business.
法语区所有的一切都是我的事
Everything in the Quarter
is my business.
克劳斯非常友善地回到这里
Klaus comes into town
all nice and friendly.
后来开始对我所做的一切嗤之以鼻
Then he starts looking
down his nose at what I done,
就好像一切都是他某幅
Iike it's some cheap knock off
破画的廉价仿冒品
of one of his dumb paintings.
然后他就像个小贱♥人♥一样生气了
Then he gets pissed off
like a little bitch
咬了我的一个手下
and bites one of my guys.
对克劳斯这种不良行为我表示歉意
Well, I do apologize for
Klaus' poor behavior.
我想你该知道他咬一下
I assume you know
that that bite
会在几天内让你朋友丧命
will kill your friend
within a matter of days.
当然,尼克劳斯的血能治愈他
Of course,
Niklaus' blood would cure him.
什么?
What?
是的,显然混合种的血
可以治愈狼人的咬伤
Yes. Apparently, the blood of the
Hybrid will cure a werewolf bite.
相当方便容易的东西啊
Quite a handy little thing
特别是在需要谈判筹码的时候
when one needs leverage
in negotiation.
什么谈判?
What kind of negotiations
we talking about?
归还女巫简安的尸体
Return the body of
the witch Jane-Anne,
允许她的族人把她好好安葬
allow her people
to put her to rest.
你怎么关心起女巫来了?
What do you care
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表