剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
“创始吸血鬼”前情提要
ELlJAH: Previously on The Originals ;
杀了他
如果我们不能
Kill him. If we can't all create
联手合作,那还有什么意义?
some sort of community,
then what's the point?
不如杀掉彼此早点了事
Kill each other
and get it all over with.
如果你我都不能和平相处
ELIJAH; If there is no peace between us,
那你怎么能指望其他人跟随呢?
then how can you expect
others to follow suit?
这个城市的居民不会遵守这个协定的
KLAUS: The city's inhabitants will
not adhere to this agreement.
马赛尔杰拉德要我们带个消息
We have a message from Marcel Gerard.
(永无宁日)
我们两个订婚了
You and I were betrothed.
我想这就让我们变得跟皇室一样了
I guess that makes us
kind of like royalty.
我们缔结了一个联盟
这对狼人将是个重大转折
We made an alliance that's gonna
change everything for the wolves.
- 与谁结盟?
- 克劳斯
-An alliance with who?
-Klaus.
月光戒指保护狼人免受诅咒之苦
A moonlight ring to protect
werewolves from the curse.
你想要我怎么做?
What do I have to do?
我被下咒了
我不知道我还剩多长时间
I've been hexed, and
I don't know how long I have.
药物不管用了
The pills, they're not working.
这种诅咒是由魔法开始的
These hexes, they start with magic.
它们会改变大脑的化学物质
They alter the very
chemistry of the brain.
我没法恢复了
I can't be fixed?
只有死亡,我的,还有你的
There's only death.
Mine and yours.
这是主的身体,这是主的血
This is the body.
This is the blood.
愿能洗清我的罪过,保护我的灵魂
直到永远
May they cleanse me of sin and
preserve my soul in life everlasting.
现在是不是有点晚了,神父
I'd say it's a little late
for that, Father.
看来你仍坚持着你的信仰
I see you still have your faith.
- 别过来
- 可惜它终究无法拯放你
-Stay back.
-lf only it could save you.
西恩,天啊,不
Sean, God, no!
敬永生
To life everlasting.
- 喝吧
滚开,魔鬼
-Drink.
-Be gone, demon!
来吧,就一口
Come now, just one sip.
不
No.
我知道你是谁,你这可恶的贱♥人♥
I know who you are,
you hateful bitch.
西恩,我试着…
Oh, Sean, I tried....
我试着帮助你,试着拯救你
I tried to help you.
I tried to save you.
但这个城市…
But this city....
这个城市有着太多恶魔
This city is full of monsters.
是啊,相信我,我很清楚
Yeah. Trust me, I know.
记得提醒我永远别招惹女巫
Remind me to never piss off a witch.
帮我扶着他侧躺
Help me get him on his side.
卡蜜
Cami.
基兰叔叔?
Uncle Kieran?
你要对我做什么?
What do you want from me?
你也看到了,对吧?
You saw that, right?
虽然只有一瞬间
但那就是他
It was just for a second,
but it was him.
我不知道,卡蜜
I don't know, Cami.
也许在这疯狂之下他的本性还在
I mean, maybe he's still in
there underneath all the crazy,
但这疯狂太严重了
but the crazy is pretty thick.
或许他的大脑需要刺♥激♥一下
Maybe he just needs
a shock to his system,
把不好的东西清除
something to wipe the slate clean.
小约,我想我有办法能治好他
Josh, I think I have an idea
on how to fix him.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:无畏死亡
主演:约瑟夫摩根
(BOOKS CLATTERlNG)
在找什么?需要帮忙吗?
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
Can I help you find something?
是的,我想你能帮上忙
Yes. In fact, I believe you can.
我在找一本书,大概这么大
I'm looking for a book,
about yea big,
上面记录着母亲的那些强大咒语
主演:菲比托金
filled with our mother's
most powerful spells.
看样子不知所踪了
It appears to have been misplaced.
真悬啊
-How very mysterious.
-lndeed.
确实,起初我担心
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
At first, I feared
the witches had succeeded
是不是被那些女巫拿去了
in their efforts to obtain it,
但考虑到她们上次尝试的结果是
主演:莉雅派普斯
but considering
their last attempt ended
我把那位大块头纹身男的双手砍下来
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
with me relieving a rather
large, tattooed gentleman
我开始怀疑
of his hands, I began to wonder
会不会是家贼难防
if the thief wasn't
a bit closer to home.
别让我难做事,哥哥
Don't make this harder
than it needs to be, brother.
说实话,我确实怀疑你突然对
Well, admittedly, I did have a
theory that your sudden interest
母亲的魔法书感兴趣,是不是因为你
in mother's grimoire was in some way
related to whatever foolishness
和新月族狼人之间那愚蠢的勾当
you've been conducting
with the Crescent wolves.
因此,我自作主张
Therefore, I took it
upon myself to carefully
将魔法书安放到了别处,以防有人垂涎
制片:克里斯多福贺利尔
place it where naughty,
little fingers could not pry.
我还以为所有人之中你最清楚
制片:兰斯安德森
And here I thought you,
of all people,
我只是想帮助那些狼人
would understand, I am simply
trying to help those wolves.
你可以说我是慈悲为怀
Play Samaritan to the abused,
或者是保护弱小也行
champion to the underdog,
so to speak.
那你还真是高尚
制片:邦妮怀斯
How splendidly noble of you.
难道你没想过
制片:邦妮怀斯
Have you ever considered
that, like you,
和你一样
我只是想保护海莉的安全
I am trying to keep Hayley safe,
用我们母亲的魔法让他们变得更强大
using our mother's magic
to empower her people
这样才有能力保护她?
so they are capable
of protecting her?
话是这么说
除非他们决定以此来报复
Yes, unless, of course,
they decide to seek retribution
多年被流放之仇
for decades held in exile.
这样海莉将会被卷入一场叛乱中
编剧:艾胥莉莱尔,巴特尼克森
And Hayley will find herself
in the middle of an uprising.
那只会引发更多的暴♥力♥冲突
导演:凯莉赛勒斯
One that will only
provoke further violence.
你这么做很有可能挑起
纽奥良的战火,弟弟
You see, you risk turning New
Orleans into a war zone, brother.
我绝不允许此事发生
I won't let that happen.
战争在我们回来之前早已揭开序慕
The drums of war were beating
long before we returned.
我建议你还是少说话,多倾听
I suggest you use a little less of
this and a little more of these.
绝对不行
Whoa, no way.
卡蜜,小约已经告诉我事情有多严重了
Cami, Josh told
me how bad things have gotten.
我应该陪在你身边,让我帮你
I should be there for you.
Just let me help.
怎么帮?让自己去送死吗?
How, by getting yourself killed?
如今你正被人追杀,马赛尔
You have a target
on your back, Marcel.
我最不愿看到的就是你因为我而受伤
The last thing I need is for
you to get hurt because of me.
我更担心你,基兰很危险
I'm more worried about you.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表