剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
怎么回事?
What is happening?
我要你把这些名字列个清单
拜托了
I need you to make a list
of these names. Please.
好的
Okay.
“莎宾”
以利亚,这是什么?
"Sabine."
Elijah, what is this?
我觉得这些应该是
I believe they represent the names
过去两百年里
莎莉丝特寄身的女人的名字
of women Celeste inhabited
for the past two centuries.
这叫做猜谜
是种传统游戏,有点类似谜语
It's called the devinette.
It's old-school, kind of a riddle.
女巫用这个方法教孩子
Witches use them
to teach their kids.
解开谜语,文字便会消失
Solve it and it disappears.
为什么?这么做有什么意义?
Why? What's the point?
莎莉丝特强迫我
在你和我的弟妹之间做出选择
Celeste forced me to make a choice
between yourself and my siblings
现在她要嘲笑我的选择
and now, she means to mock
that choice,
用一个小孩子的游戏嘲讽我
taunting me with a childish game.
游戏时间越长,他们受越多苦
The longer the game,
the more they suffer.
要找到尼克劳斯和蕾贝卡
我们得解开这个谜
So, to find Niklaus and Rebekah,
we need to solve this riddle.
谜底就在这些名字里
The solution lies
somewhere in these names.
莎宾旁边的名字“安妮拉福勒”
The name next to Sabine,
"Annie LaFleur."
她是个女巫,在一年多以前
被族群孤立
She's a witch that was shunned
from her coven just over a year ago.
不知道什么原因,但我会查明
I never knew why
but I can find out.
可怜的东西
GENEVlEVE: You poor thing.
别担心,我是来帮你的
Don't worry.
I'm here to help.
安妮是个好女孩
MAN: Annie was a good girl.
女巫们冤枉她了,不该那样孤立她
Witches done her wrong,
shunning her like that.
她们说安妮使用黑魔法
这绝不可能
Saying that she's doing dark magic.
There's no way.
但她们有证据
They had proof.
所以她了结了自己
So she just quit.
我实在是不能因此责备她
I can't really blame her for that.
因为一旦你被孤立
Because once you've been shunned,
那还有什么理由继续活下去呢,对吧?
what's the point of going on?
You know?
- 她自杀了?
- 对
-She killed herself?
-ELlJAH: Yes.
确切地说,她投入了密西西比河
Drowned herself in the Mississippi
to be precise.
很显然,莎莉丝特厌倦了那副身躯
Celeste had clearly tired
of the body
并已准备寄身莎宾
and was ready to take Sabine's.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
她跳河自杀的地方
She leapt to her death
from the very location
就是我跟莎莉丝特初吻的地方
Celeste and I had our first kiss.
真够诗意的,用这种恐怖的
复仇性的方式
Poetic, I guess,
in a creepy, vendetta kind of way.
那些名字,那些生命
All these names,
these lives, stolen,
莎莉丝特偷走它们就为了复仇
that Celeste might take her revenge.
我们似乎别无选择
只能继续追查
I suppose we have no choice
but to see where they take us.
海莉,我先挂了,回头打给你
Hayley, I have to go.
I'll call you back.
- 以利亚,等等
- 怎么了?
-Elijah, wait.
-What is it?
问问马赛尔知不知道名单上的一个人
Ask Marcel if he knows anything
about a name on that list.
布琳德弗罗
Brynne Deveraux.
苏菲说对新月狼族下诅咒的
Sophie said that it was
her family's bloodline
是她家族里的一个成员
that put the curse
on the Crescent Wolves
但莎莉丝特说只有她能够破解
but Celeste said that she was
the only one that could break it.
如果布琳德弗罗下咒的时候
If Brynne Deveraux
was actually Celeste,
其实是莎莉丝特
那么也许莎莉丝特能够解除
when she cast the spell, then,
maybe Celeste can still break it.
我问问他吧
I'll see what he knows.
以利亚
Elijah?
我很抱歉让你经历这些事
I'm really sorry
that you're going through this.
要是我知道莎莉丝特会逼你选择救谁…
If I'd known that Celeste
had made you choose who to help--
你会葬身火海的,海莉
You were going to die in that fire,
Hayley,
我弟弟的孩子也一样
along with my brother's child.
我别无选择
There was no choice.
我的伤口没有自愈
My wound isn't healing.
那把刀里有着很强大的黑魔法
The amount of dark magic
contained in that blade,
完全恢复需要一段时间
it's gonna take a little while.
你也是其中一员吧?
You're one of them, aren't you?
死而复生的女巫
想要复仇
The witches back from the dead,
seeking vengeance.
为什么对我仁慈?
Why show me kindness?
你没有伤害过我
You never did anything to me.
而且,看到你这样
And the truth is,
seeing you like this,
我不由得同情你
I can't help but pity you.
那就背叛其他人站到我这边吧
Well, then, betray the others
and stand with me.
我会给你
你无法想像的丰厚报酬
I will reward you
in ways you cannot possibly fathom.
克劳斯米卡森居然要求跟我做交易?
Klaus Mikaelson offering a deal
to little, old me?
我真是受宠若惊啊
I should be flattered.
不过…
我们得先聊聊你妹妹的事
But first, we need to have a talk
about your sister.
蕾贝卡跟你没关系
如果你敢伤害她…
Rebekah is of no concern to you.
If you mean to harm her...
你这哥哥对她可真好
(GROANS)
The protective brother.
真遗憾,她对你可不那么忠诚
Shame that loyalty
isn't reciprocated.
不过,我也许没资格评判她
But then, I'm no stranger
to Rebekah's treachery.
我们也都曾背叛过别人
Something you and l
have in common.
来,喝了吧
Here. Drink.
我是想帮你
治好你
I'm just trying to help you.
Heal you.
让你看到真♥相♥
Get you to see the truth
其实这一百年来,真♥相♥一直在你眼前
that's been right in front of you
for almost a century.
你妹妹昨晚和一群狼
Your sister had
an unfortunate run-in
发生了惨烈的冲突
with some wolves, last night.
我想你尝到她血中的毒液了
I imagine you're tasting the venom
in her blood.
只有这样我才能让你看到
你应该看到的真♥相♥
It's the only way I can show you
what you need to see.
在她虚弱的时候
In her weakened state,
我才能帮她回忆往事
I'll be able to guide her
down Memory Lane.
这就是我复仇的方式
That's how I'm gonna have
my revenge.
让你看看她的背叛
By showing you her betrayal.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus.
马赛尔,放尊重点
Marcel.
Have some respect.
他们应该不会介意
Yeah, I don't think they mind.
你跟洁妮薇谈施咒的事了吗?
Did you ask Genevieve
about doing the spell?
我会的,现在时机未到
I will.
When the time is right.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表