剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
开始习惯吧
Get used to it.
亲爱的弟兄们,请听我说
主演:菲比托金
KLAUS: Dearest brethren,
your attention, please.
我相信你们一定会很惊讶
见到提艾里范舒
No doubt, you're all surprised
to see Thierry Vanchure,
一个因为杀害自己同胞
who's supposed to be
rotting in the garden
而本该在花♥园♥里腐烂的人
for the crime of killing
one of our own.
如今我决定亲自赦免他
And I personally decided
to issue him with a pardon.
希望你们都能热烈欢迎
I hope you'll all
提艾里回归
主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
welcome home Thierry.
欢迎回来,兄弟
Welcome home, mate.
你看起来心情不错
You're in a good mood.
你应该多去几趟迷瀑镇
You should visit
Mystic Falls more often.
尽管我也想那么做
Well, as much as I might like to,
但我在这有更紧急的事要处理
主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达
I have pressing responsibilities here.
你们都知道
Now, as you all know,
女巫黛维娜已经离我们而去了
主演:莉雅派普斯
the witch Davina
is no longer with us.
没有了她,我们就没法继续监视
Without Davina,
we can no longer monitor
那些女巫邻居的一举一动
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
the activity
of our witch neighbors.
然而,由于收获祭的失败
However, since their Harvest failed,
她们很快就会永远失去法力
their magic
will soon be gone forever.
但在那之前,我们还是给她们点警告
Until then,
I say we keep them on their toes.
迪亚哥,我想请你带着兄弟们
去女巫区骚扰一下
Diego, I wonder if you might lead
a rousting in the cauldron.
兄弟们上吧
DlEGO: Let's do it.
马赛尔,我希望你能跟迪亚哥一起去
Marcel, I'd hoped
you would join Diego.
不了
Nah.
我今天请个假
I'm gonna take a personal day.
你尽管可以怀疑他
ELlJAH: Now, you may doubt him.
今天我见到尼克劳斯
对敌人展现出了仁慈
Today, I saw Niklaus demonstrate
mercy towards an enemy.
- 这难道不是进步吗?
- 得了吧,以利亚
-Tell me that's not progress.
-Please, Elijah.
你觉得是谁说服克劳斯
放提艾里出来的?
Who do you think convinced
Klaus to let Thierry out?
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do such a thing?
因为尽管克劳斯放了他
Because, despite Klaus' reprieve,
提艾里仍鄙视他
制片:兰斯安德森
Thierry despises him.
我就喜欢提艾里这一点
I like that about Thierry.
我还喜欢他曾与女巫约会过
I also like that he used
to date a witch,
这样他对法语区的女巫也很熟悉
so he knows about
French Quarter covens.
或许他能帮我找到
Maybe he can lead me
偷取了收获祭法力的人
to whoever stole off
with the Harvest magic.
蕾贝卡
我们都对仪式的结果感到难过
Rebekah, we are all devastated
by the outcome of this ritual.
这就是问题所在,没有结果
That's just it.
There was no outcome.
我们都清楚那么强大的法力
不可能凭空消失
We both know that power like that
doesn't just vanish.
我认为有人偷了它
I say someone stole it.
我想知道是谁
制片:邦妮怀斯
I'd like to know who
然后与他们结成盟友
制片:邦妮怀斯
and then I'd like
to make an ally out of them.
到底是为了什么呢?
To what end, exactly?
我已经受够我们那暴虐的兄弟
I'm tired of being threatened
and controlled
终日的威胁与控制了
by our tyrant brother.
如果你要阻止一个恶徒
If you want to stop a bully,
你就必须要有足够的力量对抗他
you need the power
to stand up to them.
尼克劳斯这么干我不意外
I expect such behavior from Niklaus.
但你有这种想法
让我非常失望,蕾贝卡
It's so very disappointing
when it comes from you, Rebekah.
难道你没发现,他在用自己的方式
努力尝试改变吗?
Do you not see that in his way,
he's making an effort here?
他邀请我们回到那属于我们的家
编剧:麦可鲁梭,麦克纳度奇
He's invited us back
into our family home.
他渴望我们家族再次团聚
He yearns for our family
to be reunited.
对,他现在是心情不错
但这能持续多久呢?
Yes. He's in a brilliant mood now
but for how long?
这是他的诡计,以利亚
It's his trick, Elijah.
他先安抚你,给你一种…
He lulls you into a false sense
友情和亲情的错觉
导演:罗伯哈迪
of camaraderie and kinship
然后在一瞬间背叛你
and then he turns
on you like a snake.
我每次都上当
I fall for it every time
下场就是胸口上插着匕♥首♥
and wind up with a dagger
in my chest for my trouble.
我不要再这样了
No more.
我相信他正达到
一种近乎平和的境界
I believe that he is approaching
some semblance of peace here.
成为首领也许对他来说是件好事
Leadership may, in fact,
be a good thing for him.
现在,我请求你
如果你不能支持他
Now, sister, please, I ask you,
if you cannot support him,
至少别做任何会激怒他的事
then at least do nothing
to provoke him.
结果就是这样吗?
KLAUS: Is this what's it's come to?
我一个人肩负整个王国的重任
I bear the full weight
of our kingdom
而你在旁像个小孩一样闹脾气
while you pout like a child.
是你自己想当国王
You wanted to be King.
再说,你看来已经掌控住局面了
Besides, you look like
you got it covered.
如果手下看到你这副不负责任的样子
If the men see you
shirk your duties,
他们很可能也会这么做
they're likely to do the same.
我说过了,我没心情参加什么
吸血鬼的胡闹
I told you, I am not in
the mood for vampire hijinx.
是啊,你宁愿坐在这借酒浇愁
No. You'd rather sit
wallowing in sorrow
哀悼你的小朋友
for your lost little friend.
你最好别逼我
Don't push me right now!
黛维娜不在了我也很难过好吗?
我很遗憾
I am sorry Davina is gone, okay?
I'm sorry,
但这么一直消沉下去也于事无补
but this mournful attitude
is unworthy of you
我都快受不了你这臭脸了
and it's boring to me.
嘿,两位
我们遇到麻烦了
Hey guys, we got a problem.
我们按你说的,去找女巫的麻烦
We came to mess with the witches,
just like you said,
接着这两个弟兄失踪了
找到他们时就是这样了
and these two, they went missing,
found them like this.
身上甚至没插木桩,就这么死了
Not even staked, just dead.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我们必须找出是谁干的
Someone has to account for this.
你想要复仇,自己去吧
You want revenge, get it yourself.
那个符号♥跟一种可怕的巫术有关
That mark is tied to some bad mojo.
你们如果有点脑子
就该赶紧回去
Any of y'all got any brains,
you'll head back to the compound
别插手此事
and stay the hell out of this.
我们要找出是谁干的
We're gonna find whoever did this,
然后让他们好好尝尝苦头
and I will show them
what suffering is.
我以前曾在这里帮马赛尔办事
THlERRY: Used to run
things down here for Marcel.
我想在报告给克劳斯之前先让你看看
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表