剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It's OK.
你怎么学会这些的?
How'd you learn how to do that?
如果你13岁就离家
你会学到很多东西
You get a hell of an education
when you leave home at 13.
这样能减缓失血
至少在伤口愈合之前
That should slow the bleeding,
at least until the healing kicks in.
吸血鬼
The vampires.
他们甚至没胆自己动手
干这种龌龊事
They don't even have the guts to
do their own dirty work themselves.
干嘛自己动手
反正可以魅惑
I mean, why bother
when you can just compel
无辜的人来做事
some poor son of a bitch
to do it for you?
我们要狠狠地反击
I say we hit them back, hard.
在这待着,奥利佛
Stay here, Oliver.
我需要你在我回来之前照顾大家
I need you to look after
everyone until I get back.
- 你要去哪?
- 如果这是吸血鬼干的
-Where the hell are you going?
-lf this was vampires,
那我很确定是谁下的命令
I'm pretty sure that I can guess
who gave the order.
我要去找马赛尔
I'm gonna go find Marcel.
地狱里有个专门给
你们这类怪物待的地方
There's a special place
in hell for your kind.
我可不是第一次听到这种话
Not the first time
I've heard that one.
瞧瞧这个阴森的小地方
Well, isn't this
a gruesome, little scene?
克劳斯,你来干什么?
Klaus, what are you doing here?
我接到一通以你为名义的紧急电♥话♥
I received an urgent call
on your behalf.
然后我好像接到了个任务
It seems I've been tasked with doing
要做件你的胆小鬼男友做不到的事
what your coward
of a boyfriend could not,
看这情况应该是要劝阻你
which, by the looks of things,
is dissuading you
别干现在这件蠢事
from whatever madness
it is you're about to attempt.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
拜托,我求求你了
别逼我♥干♥这事
Please, I'm begging you,
don't force me to do this.
好啊,那我自己来
Fine. I'll do it myself.
卡蜜儿,你叔叔是个好人
-(MACHlNE POWERS UP)
-Camille, your uncle is a good man.
他不该受这种苦
He shouldn't suffer.
他已经受了好几个星期的苦了
他快死了,克劳斯
He's been suffering for weeks.
He's dying, Klaus.
这说不定是他能活下来的唯一机会
This might be the only
chance he's got.
海莉
Hayley.
我得去处理一些事
我会尽快回来
I have to take care of something.
I'll be back as soon as I can.
- 你在哪?
- 以利亚,我没事
-Where are you?
-Elijah, I'm fine.
我不在的时候帮我照顾狼群,好吗?
Just take care of the pack
while I'm gone, please?
她没事吧?
Is she OK?
看样子是的
Apparently, yes.
还好炸♥弹♥在那里爆♥炸♥了
It's a good thing that bomb
went off where it did.
不然情况可能更糟
Could've been a lot worse.
可能会有人死掉
People could've got killed.
除非
Unless....
带所有人离开这
Get everyone out of here....
快
Now!
(教堂 肃静区)
卡蜜
Cami....
你到底对我做了什么?
What the hell did you do to me?
- 我们得再来一次
- 你认真的吗?
-We have to do it again.
-Are you serious?
这是有关系 的,它已经起作用了
That was something coherent.
It's working.
医生,照顾好你的病人
Doctor, see to your patient.
离我远点
You get away from me.
心跳不正常
Heartbeat's irregular.
不能继续电击了,他会死的
You can't keep this up.
It'll kill him.
不
- 卡蜜
-No.
-Cami.
我们得好好谈谈
私底下谈
We need to have a word in private.
我想你要做好心理准备
I think you need to prepare yourself.
这事可能不会圆♥满♥结束
This story does not
have a happy ending.
- 但这个治疗方法…
- 会害死他的
-But the treatments--
-Will kill him.
如果是你亲手加速你叔叔的死亡
Were you to push him over the brink,
我不愿看到你一生背负这样的愧疚
I would hate for you
to have to live with that,
不管你的初衷有多么高尚
no matter how noble your aim.
所以就这样了吗?
你要我就这样放弃吗?
So that's it, then?
You just expect me to surrender?
也许是时候了
Maybe it's time.
不是放弃
而是放手
Not to give up, to let go.
这不是你说了算
It's not your decision to make.
杰克森,她已经死了
Jackson, she's gone.
救命!快来人!
OLlVER: Help! Somebody help!
好,撑住,撑住,伊芙
-(EVE GROANlNG)
-OK. Hold on. Hold on, Eve.
撑住,伊芙
撑住
Come on, Eve.
Come on.
没事的
It's OK.
你一个大肚姿敢来这,胆子不小啊
You got some nerve
coming up in here, mama.
有人今早在河口攻击了我的狼群
Someone attacked my pack
in the bayou this morning,
而我在这也没见着什么聪明人
and since I don't see any genius
mastermind types around here...
你不如乖乖告诉我马赛尔在哪
...why don't you just tell me
where Marcel is
然后我们就可以继续各自过生活
and we can both get
on with our day.
你以为我在开玩笑吗?
You think I'm playing?
受伤的都是我的家人
There were families out there.
他以前经常去一个地方
派特森路1917号♥
He used to keep a place....
1917 Patterson.
如果他还没走的话,他应该在那个地方
If he's still around, he'll be there.
如果我是你,我不会离他那么近
I wouldn't stay that close
to him if I were you.
他现在有点难以捉摸,还有点嗜杀
He's kind of unpredictable
and murdery.
太奇妙了
This is fascinating.
去找对他下咒的女巫谈谈会有用吗?
Would it be possible to speak
to the witches responsible?
是啊,我劝你别干傻事
Yeah. You don't want to do that.
我的天…
Holy--
来个人帮一下忙
Hey! Little help in here!
克劳斯,你在哪?
Klaus, where are you?
恶魔,主的愤怒之火向你燃烧
- 这不可能
-His wrath burns against you, demon.
-This is not happening.
我这里有点小状况,亲爱的
I'm in a bit of
a situation here, love.
有人今早在河口丢了枚人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
Somebody sent a suicide bomber
out to the bayou this morning.
什么?你现在在哪?
What? Where are you?
- 我在城里,我没事
- 给我
-I'm in the city now. I'm fine.
-Give it to me.
我想这种攻击一定是马赛尔干的
I figured an attack like
that must have been Marcel.
他这么多年来一直恨狼人
He's hated the wolves for years,
还跟女巫搞了这么多事出来
and after that stunt he pulled
with the witches....
所以我现在在找他
So I tracked him down.
他这么费力想把我们炸死
I thought you might like
to help kick his ass
你应该会想一起去教训他吧
for trying to blow us
to kingdom come.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表