剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
“创始吸血鬼”前情提要
WOMAN:
Previously on The Originals.
如果我们不能联手合作
If we can't create
some sort of community,
那还有什么意义?
then what's the point?
不如杀掉彼此早点了事
Kill each other
and get it all over with.
如果你我都不能和平相处
MAN:
If there is no peace between us,
那你怎么能指望其他人跟随呢?
then how can you expect others
to follow suit?
这个城市的居民不会遵守这个协定的
KLAUS: The city's inhabitants
will not adhere to this agreement.
那个骑车放炸♥弹♥的人欠赌场钱
The guy on the bike, the bomber,
owed money to the casinos.
更重要的是,欠那些
经营赌场的人类的钱
More importantly,
to the humans who run them.
祖先们说让你活着
The ancestors told me
to let you live.
不管他们想要什么
我都会保证献给他们
Whatever it is they want,
I will make sure they get it.
他们要我们杀了克劳斯的孩子
They want us to kill Klaus' child.
我被下咒了
我不知道我还剩多长时间
I've been hexed,
and I don't know how long I have.
我打电♥话♥是要告诉你神父死了
KLAUS: I'm calling to let you know
the priest is dead.
你的驱逐暂停24小时
Your exile is suspended
for the next 24 hours.
你可以回法语区来埋葬你的朋友
You may return to the Quarter
to bury your friend.
你好啊
Hi.
好久不见,孩子
Greetings, boy.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧名:与橘同行
纽奥良充满着鬼魂
WOMAN:
New Orleans is full of ghosts.
那些死去的人总在这里徘徊
主演:约瑟夫摩根
Our dead are always here hovering.
当超自然生物死去后
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
When supernatural creatures die,
他们注定永远孤独地
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
they're doomed
to spend eternity alone
看着这个没有他们的世界继续运转
主演:菲比托金
watching the world go on
without them.
先祖女巫并不会如此
查尔斯麦可戴维斯
Of course, that's not the case
for the ancestral witches.
我们以另一种方式留在这世上
We linger in a different way.
与大地融为一体
主演:莉雅派普斯
Consecrated in the earth,
增强它的能量
replenishing its power.
那人类呢?
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
What about humans?
一些人得以安息
而另一些则不能
Some find peace.
Some don't.
我得出席神父的守夜仪式
I have to make an appearance
at the priest's wake.
你们三个回学校去
You three head back to the lycee.
花点时间想想那些
Take some time
to think about those spirits
可能仍在你身边徘徊的灵魂
who might still be walking
alongside you.
我不明白为什么我们要关心
基兰欧康诺的事
I don't know why we're supposed
to care about Kieran O'Connell.
因为当我们社区的一名
重要成员去世时,莫妮克
We care because when a pillar
of our community passes, Monique,
我们就该停火,向他致敬
you call a cease-fire
and pay respects.
或者你只是想去见克劳斯
你们俩最近走得很近啊
Or you just wanna see Klaus.
You two are getting cozy.
我需要米卡森家族的信任
这样我才能接近他们
I need the Mikaelsons to trust me
so I can get close enough--
去杀死那个孩子吗?
To kill their baby?
制片:克里斯多福贺利尔
(SlGHS)
去完成祖先交给我的使命
制片:兰斯安德森
To fulfill my obligation
to our ancestors.
回家去,莫妮克
Go home, Monique.
制片:邦妮怀斯
嘿,在想什么呢?
Hey, Earth to you.
- 你的脸…
- 会好的
-Your face....
-Will heal.
听着,我想谢谢你
Listen, I wanted to thank you.
那你不如帮我把酒倒满吧
Unless you come equipped
with the means to fill this,
其他的废话就不用说了
no additional platitudes
are necessary.
好吧
Okay.
编剧:卡丽娜艾德利麦肯齐
茱莉普烈克
我心情不好
I'm in a crap mood
是因为我叔叔刚去世
导演:西尔万怀特
because my uncle just died
而大家却像过狂欢节一样疯在作乐
导演:西尔万怀特
and people are partying
like it's Mardi Gras.
你的理由又是什么?
What's your excuse?
- 克劳斯,说真的,发生什么…
- 我最近常做梦
-Klaus, seriously, what's going--
-I've been having these dreams
梦见我死去的父亲
about my dead father.
这不用你诊断,亲爱的
我很清楚是为什么
No diagnosis necessary, love.
I've already got this one covered.
我害怕当一个父亲
My fears of fatherhood,
害怕自己会像我父亲那样
给我的孩子留下不可磨灭的阴影
of scarring my child
as my father scarred me,
这让我噩梦连连
are manifesting as nightmares.
这话还真是老套
It's horrifically cliche.
老实说,我很惊讶
Truthfully,
I'm just surprised to hear
你会主动承认你即将为人父
you acknowledge out loud
that you're going to be a dad.
你孩子的母亲这几个月来都住在河口
Your baby mama's been living
in the bayou for months.
这或许不是一个做父亲的该有的表现
It's not exactly What to Expect
When You're Expecting.
我比你想像中更了解
I know more about the trials
of fatherhood
做父亲的责任,卡蜜儿
than you might imagine, Camille.
那你之前还做得真不错呢
And it worked out so well for you
the first time.
你就继续这么做吧
Why change a thing?
你是来归还从我这偷走的财产吗?
Well, I see you've come
to return some stolen property.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我决定留下这个孩子
I've decided the boy
shall remain with me.
很遗憾,他不卖♥♥
Unfortunately, he's not for sale.
我并不想要买♥♥下他
Well, I do not wish to buy him.
- 我要你放他自♥由♥
- 如果我拒绝呢?
-You will grant him his freedom.
-And if I say no?
你似乎误解了,这并没有商量的余地
You seem to have misinterpreted
the matter as up for debate.
好吧,你带走就是了
Fine. Take him.
反正他对我来说一文不值
He wasn't worth a damn
to me anyway.
别人说他是你父亲
They told me he is your father.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
知道吗,我父亲也恨我
You know, my father hated me, too.
事实上,马赛勒斯
The truth is, Marcellus,
家人并不只是
family can be more
那些与你有血缘关系的人
than just those
with whom we share blood.
我们可以选择
We can choose.
我知道最近我很少在这附近出现
I know I haven't been around
these parts lately.
我想这正是基兰神父想看到的
It's a testament to Father Kieran
我们可以齐聚一堂
举杯共饮
that we could come together
and share a drink
分享故事
and a story or two.
25年前,基兰的父亲死后
Kieran rolled into town
on a rusty old cruiser
他开着一辆破旧的汽车来到了这里
after his daddy died
25 years ago.
说真的,这家伙可会玩了
And, damn it, that guy could party.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表