剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我没有时间
I don't have time!
我也不喜欢别人叫我等待
Nor do I like being asked to wait.
或许你可以吓唬住
You may have all the vampires
这个城市所有的吸血鬼
in this town
cowering in fear,
但现在你是在跟人类打交道
but right now,
you are dealing with the humans,
除非你打算杀掉我们所有人
and unless you plan on
killing all of us,
不然我建议你照我的话做
I politely suggest you do
as I say,
给我们时间讨论一下
and give us time to discuss it.
你知道我欣赏你什么吗,神父?
You know,
what I like about you, Father,
就是你明知道我的名声
is, you're aware of my reputation
却仍然无惧与我作对
and yet still
you stand tall against me.
我很敬佩
It's admirable.
你有一小时
You have one hour.
找到那个女巫
Track down that witch.
通话记录什么的,九区有我们的人
Cell phone records,
our guys in the Ninth.
为了那个吸血鬼吗?
For the vampire?
不,是为了我
No, for me.
不要烦躁,好吗?
以利亚马上就回来
Stop fussing, will you?
Elijah will be here any minute.
我觉得好像被放进了微波炉一样
I feel like
I've been microwaved.
就算你怀着孩子
Hey, just because
you're carrying a baby
也不代表你就能像个孩子一样任性
doesn't mean you get
to act like one.
我想我的小侄女一定已经在治疗你了
I'm sure my little niece
is healing you up as we speak.
她来这里做什么?
What the hell
is she doing here?
- 我想帮忙
- 帮忙?
-I'm trying to help.
-Help?
你正是让我们陷入这一切的罪魁祸首
You're the reason
we're in this bloody mess.
为什么我们还没
跟这女巫解除连结呢,以利亚?
Why aren't we unlinked with
this witch already, Elijah?
蕾贝卡,让她试试
Rebekah, let her do what she can.
我或许有种方法能退烧
I may know a way
to slow the fever down,
但我需要一些特殊的草药
but I'm gonna need
some special herbs.
我会用简讯传个清单给你
I'll text you a list.
好吧,很乐意为你们跑腿
Fine.
Happy to play the fetch girl.
这不是凯蒂的店吗?
Isn't this Katie's shop?
她在遗嘱里把钥匙留给了你
She leave you the keys in her will,
还是今天是自助购物日呢?
or maybe it's just
help yourself Tuesday?
你来这做什么?
What are you doing here?
我听说如果将艾草与鼠尾草混合在一起
You know, I read that
if you mix mugwort with sage,
就能得到一种强力的驱吸血鬼药
you've got quite
the vampire repellant,
就算对最顽固的那种也有效
wards off even
the most resilient pest.
你又为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
保护我的城市免受小偷和流氓的破坏
Just keeping my city safe
from thieves and vandals,
但每当我稍微松懈时
总有一个真祖
but every time I turn around,
I catch an Original
被我抓个正着
with their hand in the cookie jar.
那算你走运了
Well, luckily for you,
your cookies...
我对你一点兴趣都没有
...are the last thing
on my mind.
我知道
但我记得
Oh, I can see that.
Though I remember
以前似乎并不是这样
a time when things were different.
或许有那么一次
但不会再发生了
Maybe once.
Not anymore.
樟脑,找到了
Camphor.
Found it.
(下九区夏博内街3631号♥)
要出去吗?
Going somewhere?
你来早了
You're early.
还好我来得早
Well, it's a good thing I am.
看起来你正准备独自一人
You seem hell-bent
on enacting vengeance
去实施你的复仇大计
all on your lonesome.
问题是,在你送爱格妮丝
The trouble is,
I need something
去见上帝之前
from Agnes before you send her off
我要从她手上拿点东西
to meet her maker.
我提议我们来做个交易
So, I propose we strike a deal.
把她带来
Bring her here.
作为交换,我会保证
In exchange,
I'll even ensure your niece...
你的侄女卡蜜的安全
...Cami, remains safe.
我真不愿将她
I would so hate for her
卷进这一切
to get caught up in all this.
太过分了
我犯了什么罪?
This is outrageous.
What's the charge?
别装了,爱格妮丝
Please, Agnes.
你知道马赛尔统治着这个城市的吸血鬼
You know that Marcel runs
the vampires in this town.
你觉得是谁在控制其他的一切呢?
Who do you think
runs everything else?
我想这就是你要找的东西
I believe this is what
you're looking for.
你好,爱格妮丝
Hello, Agnes.
你竟然和他做交易?
You made a deal with him?
你竟然狠心对西恩痛下毒手
After what you did to Sean,
即使是与魔鬼做交易
我也要让你受尽折磨
I'd deal with the devil himself
just to see you suffer.
你不能伤害我
You can't hurt me.
所有的女巫都不会放过你的
The entire witch community
will turn against you.
够了!
Enough!
拜托,够了
Please. Enough.
我不在乎你们女巫的权术
I don't care about witch politics.
我也不在乎你们那荒诞的
I don't care about
your ridiculous,
收获祭仪式
little Harvest ritual.
我在乎的是这个小玩意
What I care about is this trinket.
解除诅咒,否则我会让你比死更难受
Undo its curse, or I'll show you
things worse than death.
黑暗魔物可没有解除装置
Dark objects don't come
with an off switch.
诅咒下在苏菲身上
The curse took root in Sophie.
她和你的恶魔之子连结在一起
She's linked to your devil child.
诅咒生效只是时间的问题
It's just a matter of time.
她体温越来越高,我们得马上开始
She's burning up.
We need to do this now.
把她放进水里
Get her in the water.
我不明白午夜游泳会有什么帮助
I don't see how a midnight swim
is supposed to help.
她的体温极高
Her temperature is sky high,
水再加上草药
and the water,
with the help of the herbs,
应该能把体温降下来
should cool us down.
喝下去
Drink this.
你要让她的心跳慢下来
You're gonna have to get
her heart rate down.
那我该怎么做?
And how do you suggest I do that?
抱住她
Hold her.
为自救使心跳变慢以及降低血压
It's a natural human remedy
to slow the heart beating
是人类的本能
and reduce blood pressure.
- 这绝对行不通
- 黛维娜会打破这连结
-This is never gonna work.
-Davina will break that link.
我们只需要一点时间
We just need time.
我不能呼吸了
Oh, I can't breathe.
没事的,深呼吸
Okay.
Take long, deep breaths.
海莉,看着我,深呼吸
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表