剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
当然那是在他成为神父之前
That was, of course,
before he took his vows.
但就算那时,他也全心为法语区服务
But even then,
he was committed to the Quarter.
他知道这里需要他
He knew that this town needed him.
至今仍是
And we still do.
- 敬基神父
- 敬基神父
-MARCELLUS: To Father K.
-CROWD: To Father K.
看来我们想法一样
Looks like we had the same idea.
你叫卡蜜,对吧?
It's Cami, right?
有人告诉我基兰的项链不见了
I've been informed
that Kieran's necklace is missing
他一直戴着的那把钥匙
我想他是留给我的
and the key that he always wore.
I assume he left it for me.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我太失礼了
我是佛朗西丝卡科雷亚
How rude of me.
I'm Francesca Correa.
我接管了你叔叔的职位
当人类决策群代表
I took over your uncle's position
as faction representative
当时他已经疯掉了
when his mental faculties
were compromised.
他没疯,他是被下咒的
His faculties weren't compromised.
He was hexed.
被我们的敌人下的咒
Hexed by one of our enemies.
听着,大家寄望我来保护
城里人类的安全
Look, I'm invested in protecting
the people of this city.
要做到的话,我需要那把钥匙
And to do that, I need the key.
一定是掉了
It must have fallen off
他最后死的时候可经历不少事情
during the events
that led to his untimely death.
真是不好意思
I'm so sorry.
看起来真野蛮
Seems rather uncivilized.
在深爱的人的尸体旁又笑又跳
To laugh and dance
around the body of a loved one.
总比你表达悲伤的方式
好多了,尼克劳斯
Yes. Far better to practice
your process of grief, Niklaus?
否认、愤怒,还在地下室囤积棺材
Denial, rage,
and hoarding coffins in basements.
我先提醒你,海莉
I will warn you, Hayley,
尼克劳斯今天心情不太好哦
Niklaus is in a spectacularly
foul mood today.
滚开
Sod off.
这些月光戒指到底是什么回事?
What's the deal
with these moonlight rings?
奥利佛每五秒钟就想闹一次革命
Oliver's trying to start
a revolution every five seconds.
大家都变得很害怕,很生气
而且老实说,我不想再忍♥了
People are scared, angry.
And, frankly, I'm tired of stalling.
今天是和平的日子,海莉
你就好好享受吧
It's a day of peace, Hayley.
Try and enjoy it.
同时,还有许多形形色♥色♥的未知敌人
And in the meantime
with all manner of unknown enemies
正密谋对付我们家族
conspiring against our family,
- 你必须搬回来和我们一起住
- 好极了
-you'll move back in with us.
-Awesome.
然后我们又会干那些事了
你把我关进象牙塔
Then we can do that thing
where you lock me in the tower,
我逃跑,搞出一场闹剧
I escape, there's drama,
然后你们俩都意识到
and then you two both realize
that I'm very capable
我很会照顾自己
of looking after myself.
戒指的事正在进行中
我说到做到
The rings are in progress.
I will live up to my word.
我们会找到并惩罚
We will find and punish
在河口攻击你们的人
whoever launched the attack
on the bayou.
为了你的自身安全,你必须回来
And you will return to the compound
for your own safety.
但现在
我要喝完这瓶酒
But right now,
I'm gonna finish this bottle.
然后心怀希望
And the next
in the hopes of drowning
能把今天来纠缠我的魔鬼干掉
the demon that has chosen today
to haunt me.
干杯吧,麦可
向梦中的完美时刻致敬
Cheers, Mikael.
Impeccable Freudian timing.
说详细些
Elaborate.
你是不是梦到我们父亲了?
Have you dreamt of our father?
来啊
尽情嘲笑我吧
Go ahead.
Have a good laugh.
我敢确信,我并不觉得这件事
I can assure you
there isn't a piece of this
有一丁点好笑的地方,尼克劳斯
that I find even remotely amusing,
Niklaus,
尤其是我最近也经常梦到他
especially considering
I've been dreaming of him too.
什么?
What?
如果你也梦到他了
If you are also seeing him....
也许我们那些难捉摸的未知敌人
Perhaps our elusive,
unknown enemy
正在精心策划进一步攻击
is orchestrating a further attack.
那么想打断和平日,还有什么方法
Well then, what better way
to punctuate a day of peace,
比杀人更好呢?
than by killing someone?
你从派对上过来啦
You disappeared from the party.
你能不能解释一下
Would you care to explain
为什么你要让我们梦到父亲
来折磨我们?
why you would choose to torment us
with visions of our father?
你们的父亲?
Your father?
我没有啊,我不会干这种事
Oh, I didn't. I wouldn't.
是啊,我真笨
一定是另一个女巫
Of course. How foolish of me.
It must have been that other witch
穿着蕾丝睡衣在我们房♥子里走来走去
that's been parading throughout
our house in scraps of lace.
我知道你嘴巴很会说话,洁妮薇
I know how talented you are
with your tongue, Genevieve.
我劝你还是用你的嘴巴来回答问题
Might I recommend you use it
to provide answers?
不然我真是不舍得撕烂它
I would so hate to tear it
from your mouth.
虽然我很享受
As much as I enjoy
你们三番两次指控我做了某件坏事
these repeated accusations
of wrongdoings,
但这次我真不知道你们在说什么
I don't know
what you're talking about.
但如果你们俩都梦到你们死去的父亲
But if you've both been seeing
your dead father,
我可以试试帮你们找到答案
I can try to get you answers.
那好,去找吧
Fine. Go.
- 尼克劳斯,你休想…
- 去
-Niklaus, don't you dare--
-Go.
你不相信她
你做得对
You don't trust her.
And you're right not to.
只有傻子才会相信她
Only a fool would
但她一定希望我们相信她,不是吗?
but she certainly wants us to,
doesn't she?
让我猜猜,这事一定
Let me guess.
There's something of benefit for you
对你有什么好处,对吗?
in all of this, isn't there?
我需要一个女巫来为狼人做戒指
I need a witch to make those rings
for the wolves.
也许答案和合作,两者我们都能得到
And perhaps we'll get both answers
and cooperation.
我不知道祖先们
I don't know if the ancestors
would like us
是否会喜欢我们扰乱灵魂世界
messing around in the spirit world.
只是个简单的降神会而已
It's just a simple seance.
假女巫会用降神会来吸引游客
Phony witches do seances
to impress tourists.
那都是假的
They're not real.
- 这是干嘛的?
- 这是我朋友提姆的
-WOMAN: What's that for?
-DAVlNA: It was my friend Tim's.
来吧,如果我们不能对这种东西施魔法
Come on.
What's the point of being a witch
我们当女巫还有什么意义?
if we can't use our magic
for stuff like this?
提姆?
Tim?
多么美妙的旋律
What a delightful tune.
克劳斯允许你在法语区待24小时
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表