剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
还有那些孤儿般的吸血鬼都抛诸脑后
and those Orphan Annie vampires.
那些孤儿般的吸血鬼是我的家人
Whoa, those Orphan Annie
vampires are my family,
这座城市是我的家园
and this city is my home.
这也曾是我的家园
我离开了
It was my home, too, once.
I left.
你逃离了,我留下了
You ran. I stayed.
这个帝国因我而兴盛
This empire,
it thrives because of me,
你却想让我弃它而去
and you want me to run.
人不会逃离自己的家
A man does not run from his home.
我比你活得久得多,马赛勒斯
I have lived a lot longer
than you, Marcellus.
我见证过王朝的兴衰
I have seen kings rise and fall.
我只确定一件事
If there is one thing
I know to be true,
那就是不论你的帝国有多庞大
it is that no matter how
big your empire becomes,
若无人与你分享
it is nothing
那些都是虚无
if you have no one
to share it with.
你想要纽奥良
那就拿去
You want New Orleans,
have it.
我不会阻止你
I won't be here to stop you.
他在哪?我找了他一整天了
Where is he?
I've been trying to find him all day.
马赛尔知道尼克劳斯
没有告诉他真实的住处
Marcel knows that Klaus
lied about where he lives.
我可不是他的监护人,小约
I'm not his damn keeper, Josh.
好吧,那就叫他打个电♥话♥给我,拜托了
Fine.
Just tell him to call me, please.
好吧
Okay.
想怎样啊,小约?
(GROANS) What the hell, Josh?
你好
Hi, there.
我是马赛尔
I'm Marcel.
我们好像没见过
I don't think we've met.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
记得我对你的承诺吗?
Do you remember
the promise I made you?
承诺?不记得
Promise? No.
想起来了
Yes.
你答应我你会查出西恩到底怎么了
You promised you'd find out
what happened to Sean.
我信守了承诺
And I kept my word.
你双胞胎哥哥的行为
Your twin brother's behavior
不是他自己的意愿
was not born of natural causes.
一个女巫下咒让他杀那些人
A witch hexed him
to commit those murders
然后自杀
and to kill himself.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道他没有疯
I knew he wasn't crazy.
那个女巫是谁?
Who is this witch?
你不用再烦脑这件事了
You needn't trouble yourself over her.
她已经为此血债血偿了
She has already paid for
her actions in blood.
什么?等等,你杀人了?
What? Wait.
You killed somebody?
我确实帮了点忙
Well, I had a hand in the matter, yeah.
原谅我对你的反应有点意外
Forgive me if I'm a little surprised
by your reaction.
那我应该怎么反应?
How the hell am l
supposed to react?
你把我牵扯进一场复仇谋杀中
You just made me culpable
in a revenge murder
而我从未要求过
I never asked for.
我活了数千年
I've been alive for a thousand years,
我向你保证,很多人死于
and, I can assure you,
many people have died
更微不足道的理由
for far less.
再说,你知道真♥相♥了,能好过一些了
Besides, now you can find comfort
in the truth.
真♥相♥?
你魅惑了我
The truth?
You compel me.
你让我平静地接受了一些
You make me at peace
with something
原本该让我撕心裂肺的事
that should be
tearing me up inside.
虽然不知道怎么做,但我会
I don't know how,
but I will undo
想尽一切办法解除它
whatever the hell it is
you've done to me,
到那个时候
and when I do,
你会后悔见过我
you're gonna wish
you never laid eyes on me.
嘿
Hey.
你去哪了?
Where you been?
你不是还在为我们那晚小争吵生气吧?
Not still mad about our tiff
the other night, are you?
过去的都过去了
Water under the bridge.
如果你还感兴趣的话,卡蜜归你了
Cami is all yours if you're interested.
我觉得我现在
I'm feeling like now
is not the right time
不太适合谈恋爱
for me to pursue a relationship.
时机就是一切,你懂吗?
Life is all about timing,
you know?
说到这个,我稍早去了你的住处
Speaking of,
I swung by your place earlier
想找你喝酒谈心
to commiserate over a drink,
但你刚好不在
but I must've just missed you.
皇宫饭店不太适合我
The Palace Royale didn't suit me.
我几周前就搬走了
I moved on weeks ago.
不,我是说你另一个住处
No.
I mean your other place.
海莉
Hayley.
有意思的落脚处
Interesting location
to put down your roots,
就在我当奴隶的地方
same plantation
where I was a slave.
我想这就是你从不邀请我过去的原因吧
I guess that's why
you never invited me over.
我太失礼了
我会跟以利亚说的
Well, how rude of me.
I'll speak to Elijah.
我相信他今晚一定很乐意
I'm sure he'll be pleased to host
招待你和黛维娜
you and Davina for the evening.
尤其是在你如此热情招待过他之后
Especially after you were
so hospitable to him.
很好
Good.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
再见就是再见,以利亚
Goodbye means goodbye, Elijah.
她和你在一起吗?
Is she with you?
你在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
海莉不见了,她在哪?
Hayley is gone.
Where is she?
什么?
What?
马赛尔来过这里了
Marcel was here.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表