剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Yes. Well, seeing as my family
and I lived here,
事实上是建立了这地方
built the place, in fact.
好了,别这样
你们俩都知道规矩
All right. Come on.
You both know the drill.
提艾里是我的人,亲信
Thierry is my guy, inner circle.
克劳斯是我的老友和父亲
Klaus is my old-time friend and sire.
还是这里的客人
He's also a guest here.
和平共处,行吗?
Peace, all right?
好的
All right.
你有何需要,兄弟?
What you need, my brother?
我想我妹妹蕾贝卡坚持让我要回以利亚
I'm afraid my sister Rebekah is
insisting I demand Elijah's return.
- 她对此非常生气
- 当然
-She's quite worked up about it.
-I'll say.
我们不是要让三个真祖在城里闲晃吧?
We're not gonna have three Originals
walking around town, are we?
我们有一半人都觉得
是他妹妹杀死了夜行者
Half our guys think the sister
killed the Nightwalkers.
那是指控吗?
Is that an accusation?
- 对
- 对一个真祖的指控?
-Yeah.
-Against an Original?
我刚才不是说了要和平共处吗?
What did I say about peace?
来,跟我走走
Come on. Walk with me.
你的亲信缺乏幽默感
制片:兰斯安德森
Your inner circle man
lacks a sense of humor.
他有点过度保护,但十分忠诚
He's a little overprotective,
but loyal to a fault.
在40年代,我救了他
I saved his life
back in the forties,
在退伍军人医院外
发现因战伤奄奄一息的他
found him dying of a war wound
outside a VA hospital.
他会为我杀人,为我而死
He'd kill for me and die for me.
还有,那小子小号♥真的吹得很棒
Plus, that boy can play the trumpet
like you would not believe.
也许看看今晚能不能让他在派对上…
制片:朗恩麦克劳德
Maybe I'll see if he can play
表演一下
a little tonight at the party.
你会来的,对吧?
You're coming, right?
我怎么能错过认识市议员的机会呢?
How can I miss my chance
to meet the city councilman
他可是接受了你的巨额慈善捐款呢?
as he accepts your gigantic
charitable donation?
他是个蠢蛋
但是为了某些社区服务
He's a schmuck,
but he lets us do our thing
他允许我们做自己的事
in exchange for certain
community services,
比如不把我们的尖牙对准当地人
Iike keeping our fangs
out of the locals.
听着,关于你哥哥
我很想帮你排忧解难
Listen. About your brother,
I would love to help you out,
但提艾里说得对
我的人都紧张不安
but Thierry is right.
My guys are on edge.
他们看到真祖家族回到这里
They see the Original
family moving in,
有吸血鬼死掉,这让他们非常紧张
vampires dying,
it makes them nervous.
如果我现在把以利亚还给你
If I hand Elijah back now,
也许会让他们产生错误印象
编剧:艾胥莉莱尔,巴特尼克森
it might give the wrong impression
搞不清楚这里到底是谁当家
about who's really in charge here.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
导演:克里斯葛端斯莫
你得理解我不得不问
You understand I had to ask.
尼克劳斯,看在老天的份上
Hey, Klaus, for the love
of Mary Magdalene,
一个简单的问题要问多久?
how long does it take
to ask a simple question?
比你想的要久多了
Much longer than you'd think,
因为回答正如预期中一样,不行
considering the answer was,
as expected, no.
马赛尔的手下提艾里很多疑
Marcel's man Thierry is suspicious.
他觉得是你杀死了十个夜行者
He thinks you killed
ten Nightwalkers.
胡扯,我只杀了八个
Well, that's a lie.
I only killed eight.
- 我应该让提艾里成为第九个吗?
- 马赛尔在假装友善
-Should I make Thierry the ninth?
-Marcel is playing friendly.
我们不能杀死他最爱的儿子
否则他会对付我们的
We can't kill the favorite son,
or he'll catch onto us.
- 那就开战吧
- 当然了
-So war it is, then.
-Indeed.
你知道怎么对付那个女巫吗?
Do you know what to do
with the witch?
- 我想我知道
- 很好
-I believe I do.
-Good.
你对付苏菲德弗罗
我来负责下一步
You manage Sophie Deveraux.
I'll take care of the next step.
我命令你放干♥他♥的血
I ordered you to drain
him of blood.
怎么这么久?
What's taking so long?
抱歉,我不是什么中世纪拷问专家
Sorry. I'm not, like,
medieval-torture-expert guy.
他到底对你做了什么?
What did he do to you, anyway?
和他做了什么无关
It's not about what he did.
而是我们搞定之后他会做什么
It's about what he's going
to do when we're done here,
也就是我想要他做什么都行
和你一样
which is whatever I want him to,
just like you.
比如,用这个刺穿他的身体
For example,
drive this through his torso.
真是太疯狂了
That is crazy.
我不想这么做,但却做了
I didn't want to do it,
but I did it, anyway.
这叫精神魅惑
It's called mind compulsion.
吸血鬼可以魅惑人类
Vampires can compel humans.
像我和我兄弟姊妹这样的真祖
可以魅惑吸血鬼
Originals, like my siblings and l,
can also compel vampires,
而没人能魅惑真祖
and no one can
compel Originals.
你懂了吗?很好
You following?
Good.
那就是像你这样的全新夜行者
That is how a brand-new Nightwalker
such as yourself
为何在这里在谁都没察觉的情况下
听从我的命令
is here doing my bidding
with no one the wiser.
但我从来没被放干血过
But I never had my guts
drained out of me.
是的,那个嘛,年轻的约书亚
是因为在你体内
Yes. That, young Joshua,
is because I got to you
没有一点马鞭草时
我就已经控制你了
before you had even a drop
of herbal vervain in your system.
马鞭草能阻止魅惑
You see, it prevents compulsion.
马赛尔让他所有的伙伴
Marcel has had his whole
crew taking it
在我回来后开始饮用马鞭草
那也就是为什么
since I returned to town,
and that is why
我们这位朋友需要放干血
our friend here needs
to be bled dry of it
这样我就能魅惑他听从我的命令了
so I can compel him
to follow my every command.
现在我哥哥被俘等待我的营牧
And with my brother currently
in captivity awaiting rescue,
我们就不能那么温柔了
不是吗?
we can't afford to be
gentle about it, can we?
真高兴你能来
Oh, so glad you could make it.
在你磨磨蹭蹭的时候
以利亚身插匕♥首♥躺着腐烂呢
Elijah only lies daggered and rotting
whilst you dillydally.
我能来你就该庆幸了
你想干嘛?
You're lucky I came at all.
What do you want?
昨晚海莉被马赛尔的人攻击了
Hayley was attacked
last night by Marcel's crew
因为有人告诉他
在法语区看到一个狼人
because somebody told him
there was a werewolf in the Quarter.
她只去过一个地方
She only made one stop.
在这里看到她的人出♥卖♥♥♥了她
看好,学着点
Whoever saw her here ratted her out.
Watch and learn.
- 你好,苏菲
- 你好,凯蒂
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表