剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
if they find you.
但你控制着这些女巫
But you control the witches.
让她走开就是了
Make her go away.
马赛尔,就一晚
Marcel, it's one night.
我说了不行
I said no.
我对你言听计从
I do anything you say,
但有时我觉得你忘记我的能耐了
but sometimes,
I think you forget what I'm capable of.
你知道我能让一个人的血沸腾吗?
主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达
Did you know I can make
someone's blood boil?
我只要集中精神
All I have to do is focus.
主演:莉雅派普斯
(HlSSlNG, FlzzLlNG)
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
好吧,我们各让一步,好吗?
Fine.
We compromise, all right?
你一个人出去太危险了
You going out, alone,
too dangerous,
但我会把你介绍给一位
也要去那的朋友
but I'll introduce you to a friend
of mine that's gonna be there.
好吗?很不错的小姐
All right?
Nice lady.
你们俩会很合得来的
You two are really gonna hit it off.
你好,卡蜜
Hello, Cami.
为什么你一接近我
How is it that when
you come up to me now
周围又没人的时候
and no one else is around
我突然就想起来你刚告诉过我
I suddenly remember
that you just told me
你是个吸血鬼,你对我使用精神控制
you're a vampire and
you're mind-controlling me.
而你一离开,我就会只想着
And then you leave,
and I go back to thinking
你是个性感的男人
you're just some hot guy
口音很迷人,而且挥金如土
with a cute accent and money to burn
写什么乱七八糟的回忆录?
on your sprawling memoir?
魅惑就是这样,亲爱的
制片:兰斯安德森
Well, that's how
compulsion works, love.
是啊,但这是怎么回事?
Yeah, but what's happening?
这是催眠吗?我的神经元被关闭了吗?
Is it hypnosis, are my neurons
being shut down somehow?
你总是个好奇的学者
You're always the curious scholar.
我们来聊聊马赛尔吧
Let's talk about Marcel.
你说你有点消息要告诉我
You said you have
a little information for me.
他今晚要带一个人去音乐节
He's bringing someone
to the music festival tonight,
他指导的一个女孩
a girl he's mentoring.
显然她正在经历艰难的时刻
Apparently she's going
through a hard time,
反抗权威、愤怒管理问题
rebelling against authority,
anger issues,
之类的
that sort of thing.
我猜因为我有心理学学位
I guess with my
psych degree
他觉得我能帮助她步入正途
制片:朗恩麦克劳德
he figured I could set her straight,
但我拒绝了
制片:朗恩麦克劳德
but I said no.
我要坚持请你
I'm gonna go ahead
and insist
改变回答,答应他
you change
your answer to yes.
你要强迫我这么做,是吗?
You're gonna force me
to do this, aren't you?
那干嘛还这么客气呢?
Why even bother with politeness?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
我喜欢你的思考方式
I like the way your mind works.
要是换个情况
Under different circumstances,
我想我们也许会成为朋友
I think we might be friends.
然而
However,
我不能错过
编剧:蜜雪儿佩洛戴斯,麦克纳度奇
I don't have the luxury
今晚的绝佳机会
of passing up
tonight's opportunity.
除了是马赛尔的强大秘密武器之外
导演:杰西瓦恩
You see, in addition to being Marcel's
rather potent secret weapon,
这个女孩黛维娜还俘掳着我哥哥
this girl Davina
is holding my brother captive.
换句话说
In other words,
这个女孩需要你的帮助
the girl needs your help.
打电♥话♥给马赛尔
Call Marcel,
告诉他你很乐意帮忙
tell him you'll be happy to oblige.
我说过了,爱格妮丝,我感觉很好
I told you, Agnes,
I feel great.
你错过了健康检查
You are overdue for a checkup.
那我要怎么做
匆匆跑进法语区做个快速超音波吗?
What am I gonna do, pop into
the Quarter for a quick ultrasound?
一个在女巫陪同下的狼人孕妇?
A pregnant werewolf
escorted by a witch?
绝对没什么可看的
Nothing to see here.
有许多女人非常渴望怀上孩子
A lot of women
would kill to have a child.
我觉得很奇怪
你都没好好照顾你的孩子
Strikes me as odd that
you're not taking better care of yours.
我认识一个在河口偏僻地方的医生
I know a doctor out in the bayou,
off the beaten path.
我擅自做主替你预约了
Now, I took the liberty
of making an appointment
今晚下班后的时间,只有我们
for you tonight.
After hours, just us.
吸血鬼不会得到消息的
Vampires will never
get word of it.
好,就这样吧
Okay. Fine.
就河口的小儿科医生了
Bayou baby doctor it is.
拜托,妹妹
告诉我你不会还在
Please, sister,
tell me you're not still at it
网上搜寻吧
with the lnternet search.
不过这到底要怎么搜
How does one begin anyway,
输入“无名阁楼”吗?
just type in "anonymous attic"?
总得有人找到以利亚
Someone has to find Elijah,
即使我得搜遍纽奥良每一个该死的阁楼
even if I have to search
every bloody attic in New Orleans.
这就像是在
Like looking for a needle
大海捞针啊
in a rather large pile of needles.
我记得马赛尔带我去的那个阁楼的细节
I remember details about
the attic Marcel took me to.
以利亚棺材后面的窗户上
There were shutters
on the windows
有百叶窗
behind Elijah's coffin.
这样范围就缩小很多了
Well, that should
narrow it down immensely.
我个人而言,比起麻木的脑力劳动
Myself, I prefer actual strategy
更喜欢实际的策略
as opposed to mind-numbing labor.
马赛尔迟迟不归还我们的哥哥
Marcel's delay
in returning our brother
让我怀疑他不再掌控着整个局面
makes me suspect he's no longer
in charge of the situation.
如果黛维娜对马赛尔的忠诚紧张起来
If Davina's loyalty to Marcel is strained,
也许这个年轻女巫将会愿意
perhaps the young witch
will be open to
接受新的盟友
discussing a new alliance.
一如既往,你对权力的争夺比救回
As usual, your power grabs
are more important
你哥哥还要重要
than rescuing your brother.
我倒觉得这是一石二鸟之计
I prefer to think of it as killing
two birds with one stone.
抢走马赛尔的秘密武器
Rob Marcel of his secret weapon...
把我们的哥哥带回家
...bring our brother home.
嘿,迪亚哥
Hey, Diego.
好吧,有没有能得到
Right. So... any way to fast track
日光戒指的捷径呢?
the whole getting a daylight ring thing?
当你被邀请进入亲信圈的时候
就能得到日光戒指
You get a daylight right when you
get invited to the inner circle.
你嘛,大概永远都不可能了
For you, it may never happen.
但还是有机会的,对吧?
Yeah, but there's an opening, right?
既然提艾里已经…你懂的
I mean, now that Thierry's, like,
you know--
不许再提提艾里,明白吗?
You shut up about Thierry,
all right?
他不该得到这样的下场
He didn't deserve what he got.
马赛尔只是在向克劳斯炫耀
Marcel was just showing off for Klaus.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表