剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You know how hovels depress me.
我不是要让她对我有好感
I'm not trying to impress the girl.
我真希望你是呢
不然我们来这里干什么啊?
I should bloody hope you are.
Why else are we out here?
得了吧,以利亚
Come on, Elijah.
你喜欢上她了,承认吧
You've fallen for her.
Admit it.
承认了之后也许
你长久以来的骄傲和闷骚
May do wonders for the stick
that's lodged up your
就可以解脱了
enduringly stoic ass if you did.
我只能说,这事很复杂
这样可以吗
If I admit to you that
it's complicated, would that suffice?
还是说你一定要逼我说得一清二楚?
Or are you determined to torment me
throughout this endeavor?
亲爱的,我们不能总是这样见面
Darling, we have to stop
meeting like this.
流言就是这么来的
This is how rumors begin.
你可以走了
You can go now.
该死
Damn it!
也许我说得不够清楚
Perhaps I'm not
making myself clear here.
我在威胁你
This is a threat.
给你三分钟,不然你的这群猎人
In precisely three minutes time,
your little hunting party
会变成猎物
will become the prey.
基于你连我弟弟尼克劳斯都打不过
Now, based on your recent failure
to subdue my baby brother Niklaus,
你再不顺从,会输得很惨
this despite a better
than 100 to one advantage...
奉劝你把我的警告听进去
...I recommend you heed my warning.
不错嘛
Impressive.
我还以为刚才的情势
要动点武力才能摆平
Well, I thought the situation
demanded something a little dramatic.
你们是谁?
Who are you people?
我有更好的问题
你是谁?
I would say the better question,
is who are you?
(警戒线 严禁穿越)
合作愉快
To a united front.
你的这种行为
这种友好的假象…
This act of yours,
the imitation of friendship...
别误会,你演技很不错
Don't get me wrong.
You play the part well enough.
我很清楚,因为我也装过
I should know,
having played it myself.
不过当时有段时间
我们之间的亲密关系是真实的
But there was a time when
the affinity between us was quite real.
可不是嘛,然后你就决定
要抢走我所建立的一切
Oh sure, and then you got it
in your head to take what I created.
我检起那枚硬币时,我发誓要效忠你
而不是当你的朋友
When I picked up that coin,
I swore loyalty, Klaus, not friendship.
我会信守诺言
但其余的要靠你自己去争取
I'm holding up my end.
The other one has to be earned.
好吧
Fair enough.
那么我最好把事情真♥相♥告诉你
Then you should probably
know the whole story.
这不是我一个人的决定
My decision was not entirely my own.
如果我不夺你的权
If I didn't agree
to usurp your power,
女巫们会杀掉我未出生的孩子
the witches swore to kill
my unborn child.
一开始这孩子对来我说并不重要
At first, the promise of
an offspring meant little to me...
但后来我想起了我父亲
But then I recalled my father,
从我出生那一刻起
他就看不起我
how he held me in contempt
from the moment I was born...
你父亲对你也一样
...as yours did with you.
我不会让发生在我们身上的事
在我的孩子身上
I will not do to my child
what was done to me...
重演
...to us.
所有这些间谍活动,操控别人的行为
All this, the spying,
the manipulation,
都是你被迫去做的吗
that's just something
you were forced into.
是吗?
Is that it?
怎么,你现在感到愧疚了?
And what now,
you feel kind of bad?
“兄弟,我不是针对你”
"Hey, buddy, it's nothing personal."
是吗?
Is that it?
我承认…
I admit...
我嫉妒了
...I was jealous.
我看到你在没有我的情况下
创造了一个王国
I saw the empire you created
on your own without me.
我看到之后,我想要
I saw it, and I wanted it.
你错了,我不是一个人创造的
You're wrong, you know.
I didn't do it on my own.
我当人类的时候
一直活在我父亲的阴影里
I stood in the shadow of my father
my entire human life,
如果不是你,我永远也走不出来
and I never would've gotten out
from under it if not for you.
是你教会了我,人生的路
You're the one who taught me
that a man can't be defined
只有自己说了算
by anyone but himself.
那现在怎么办?
So, what now?
你建立的这个社区
This community that you've built,
你赢得了他们的尊重
you have their respect,
他们的爱戴
their love.
我可以统治他们,但没有你
我得不到人心
I can rule them, but I cannot win them,
not without you.
和我一起统治吧
我们肩并肩
So rule with me side by side,
我们平起平坐
as equals.
作为朋友
Friends.
作为兄弟
Brothers.
你下令诛杀的那些狼人
他们是我的家人
Those werewolves you ordered killed,
that's my family.
刚认的家人吧,亲爱的
Not for long, love.
这些你所谓的家人
I mean,
this so-called family of yours,
他们也没为你做过什么,不是吗?
they haven't done you much good,
have they?
你自己说过
You said it yourself.
他们抛弃了你,让你独自漂泊
They abandoned you,
left you on your own.
现在轮到你抛弃他们了
Now it's simply your turn
to do the same.
也许他们有苦衷
Maybe they had their reasons.
对,我也有苦衷,小狼
Yes, I have reason, too,
little wolf.
如果狼人都死光了
If the werewolves are dead,
吸血鬼就不会那么想要你的命了
then the vampires
have less desire to kill you.
我在努力保护你的安全
I am trying to keep you safe...
看起来你似乎不领情
...not that you appreciate the effort.
等我把孩子生下来后
你会怎么处置我呢?
And as soon as I have this baby,
what happens to me then?
好吧
Right.
我还真是幸运
在你处置我之前,我还有点时间
Well, lucky for me,
I have a little while before I find out.
在此期间,我会找到方法报复你的
And in the meantime,
I will find a way to pay you back for this.
只要我还算是你们家族的一员
你就不能拿我怎么样
As long as I'm in the family way,
you can't do a damn thing about it.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
我的小提琴
My violin.
一定是忘在阁楼了
I must've left it in the attic.
那就去拿啊
So just go get it.
不行,我在外面不安全
I can't.
It's not safe for me out there.
有意思,我印象中应该是
大家都怕你吧
Funny, I was under the impression
everyone was afraid of you.
女巫们要抓我
The witches are after me.
你是指那个疯女巫爱格妮丝吗?
You mean, that crazy witch Agnes?
没错,她也想杀我
不过她已经死了
Yeah, she tried to kill me, too.
The thing is, she's dead.
以利亚杀了她
Elijah killed her.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表