剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
泰勒,对不起
但自从我最后一次见你之后
Tyler, I'm sorry,
but a lot has happened
发生了许多事
since the last time I saw you.
比如你是如何怀孕的吗?
You mean like
how you're pregnant?
混合种婴儿,是的,我都知道了
A Hybrid baby. Yeah.
I know all about it.
我一直在河口
I've been roaming
四处打探
around the bayou asking questions.
我来告诉你我打听到了什么
Let me tell you what I learned.
这个新月胎记意味着你来自
This crescent birthmark
means you come
一个重要的家族
算是这个地区
from a big shot family,
some kind of royalty
狼人的皇族
to the werewolves
of this region,
就是这里
制片:兰斯安德森
and right here...
这就是他们仅剩的了
This is all that's left of them.
嘿,帮帮我
Hey, help me.
他们帮不了你
They can't help you.
他们躲藏在树林里
They're in the woods hiding
因为他们被吸血鬼迫♥害♥了数十年
because they've been persecuted
for decades by vampires.
是她吗?
Is that her?
是的,杜恩
带她进去
Yeah, Dwayne.
Get her inside.
泰勒?泰勒?
Tyler? Tyler?
她在很偏远的地方
She's in the back country.
在霍玛一带,河口深处
Way out past Houma,
deep in the bayou.
我也不指望你能说得更具体
I don't suppose
you could be more precise.
怎么了,以利亚?
What's the matter, Elijah?
你担心沼泽溅起的泥水
Are you worried a bit of
splashing about in the bog
会毁掉你昂贵的鞋子吗?
might ruin
your expensive shoes?
事实上,在经历了最近的囚禁之后
制片:朗恩麦克劳德
As a matter of fact,
after my recent confinement,
我可以优雅地穿过乡野
I could use a decent stroll
through the countryside.
那里有被驱逐的狼人的传说
There are stories of exiled werewolves.
他们的营地
Encampments.
如果海莉真去了那么远
很有可能她是去找他们了
If Hayley went out that far,
chances are, she went to find them.
显然她希望结交更多同种族的人
Clearly, she hopes to make the
acquaintance of more like herself.
我想我们的陪伴可能不够好呢
I suppose our company
wasn't good enough for her.
编剧:麦可鲁梭
麦克纳度奇
你可以随时加入他们的
导演:杰弗利亨特
You could always join them, you know.
喝酒游戏
Ah, drinking games.
我不是很喜欢
It's not really my thing.
有点让我想起中学时的那些运动员
It kind of reminds me of the jocks
in my high school.
我们学校有很多你们说的
We had a pretty high quota
of what you'd call
混帐东西
douche nozzles.
- 恶霸啊?
- 是啊
-Bullies, huh?
-Yeah.
很好奇如果你现在看到那些家伙会怎样
Wonder what'd happen if
you saw those guys now.
我敢说你一定会撕碎他们的,对吧?
I bet you'd tear them apart, right?
是啊,当然
Yeah, totally.
可能会把所有吸血鬼的招数
都用在他们身上
Probably go all vamp ninja on 'em.
你是个有趣的家伙,小约
You're a funny guy, Josh.
事实上,我觉得昨晚真的很有趣
你知道吗?
In fact, I thought it was really
funny last night, you know?
看到你在克劳斯住的那个种植园里
Seeing you at that plantation
where Klaus is staying.
你要去什么地方吗,小约?
You going somewhere, Josh?
我们应该朝南向水边走
We should head south
towards the water.
你似乎下定决心要找到那只小狼
You seem quite determined
to find the little wolf.
如果你觉得我走太快了,尼克劳斯
If I'm moving too fast for you, Niklaus,
你可以去车里等着
you're welcome to wait in the car.
不过要保证不许把窗户摇上
Do be certain to leave
the windows down.
我碰到你的痛处了吧
So, I've touched a nerve.
你开始欣赏这个女孩了
You've begun to admire this girl.
也许这就是为什么你一回来就开始
Perhaps that's why
you've been barking orders
厉声下命今
希望透过扮演家长的角色
since your return,
hoping to impress Hayley
让海莉留下好印象
by assuming the role of family patriarch.
如果你想坚持把她当作活动的孵卵器
You want to insist on treating her
like a walking incubator,
那就是你的错
then that's your mistake.
你发现她的气味了吗?
Have you found her scent?
没有
No.
但我发现其他人的了
But I found someone else's.
这辆车散发着某个
This vehicle reeks...
我以为除掉的人的臭味
...of someone I thought
I was rid of....
泰勒洛克伍
Tyler Lockwood.
为什么你迷瀑镇的混合种小跟班
And why would your
little Hybrid sidekick from Mystic Falls
对海莉有兴趣呢?
have any interest in Hayley?
他想要复仇,因为我追求了他的女朋友
He wants revenge
because I went after his girl.
为什么我怀疑这又是你的错呢?
Why do I suspect this
is the least of your offenses?
在我还有办法转变混合种时
Back when I had the means
to sire Hybrids,
他是我的第一个
he was my first.
尽管在这件事上我没给他多少选择
Although I didn't give him
much choice in the matter.
一开始他很忠诚
He was loyal in the beginning,
但慢慢就开始不听话了
but he grew insubordinate.
还让我其他的混合种都与我作对
Turned my other Hybrids
against me.
我无法容忍♥
I couldn't have that.
所以我就杀了很多混合种
So, I massacred
the lot of them.
在我了结泰勒之前
Tyler ran like a coward
他就像个懦夫一样逃走了
before I could finish him off.
你还有什么要说的吗?
Anything else that
you would like to share?
还有和他妈妈有关的事情
Well, there was
this business with his mum.
你杀了他母亲,好极了
You killed his mother.
Wonderful.
他应该得到教训
He needed to be taught a lesson.
你又该得到什么教训呢,尼克劳斯
And what lesson will
you be taught, Niklaus,
如果他透过伤害海莉来报复?
if he retaliates by harming Hayley?
所以你的确是在乎她的
So you do care about her.
那就去啊
Well, go on, then.
去吧,哥哥,去救她
Have at it, brother.
Save her.
索求你的战利品
她的一切我都尝过了
Claim what spoils you can.
I've sampled what she has to offer,
让我告诉你,她可是妙不可言呢
and, let me tell you,
she is exquisite.
尼克劳斯,帮帮我…
Niklaus, so help me--
够了
Enough.
我会亲手杀了泰勒洛克伍
I'll kill
Tyler Lockwood myself.
马赛尔,有情况
Marcel, something is happening.
法语区有女巫在施魔法
There's a witch doing
magic in the Quarter.
别担心,那是我批准的
Oh, no worries.
That one is Marcel-approved.
除此之外…
Besides...
还有别的东西需要你处理
(JOSH GROANS)
I got something else
for you to handle.
不,你就是那个超级女巫
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表