剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
your sentimental affections
感情用事
for the thing you call brother.
但你要知道
But you need to realize, as I did,
在我得知他母亲
和一个畜生睡了之后生出了他
when I learned his mother
had lain with a beast to beget him...
尼克劳斯就是个令人厌恶的东西
...Niklaus is an abomination.
你不能和令人厌恶的东西说话
You do not talk to abominations.
不能和他们讲理
或是试图改变他们
You do not reason with them,
or try to change them.
只能除掉他们
You erase them!
是的,我要求你帮我杀死你弟弟
So, yes, I am asking you
to help me kill your brother.
你一直说杀死
You keep saying kill,
但你是永生的,你不能被杀死
but you're immortal.
You can't be killed.
可以的,亲爱的
Oh, but we can, love.
而我父亲就是唯一
有办法杀死我们的人
And my father was the only one
with the means to do it.
一根白橡树木桩
A white oak stake,
出自我父亲之手
fashioned by my father
要从我们这里夺走
他强加于我们身上的东西
to take from us the very thing
he forced upon us all:
永生
our immortality.
与我为盟
或者和他一起死
Stand with me or fall with him.
做选择吧,儿子
Choose, son.
我永远都会…
选择他
I will always choose him!
好吧
Fine.
以利亚始终心怀愧疚
Elijah has always carried guilt
for that night
那晚没能阻止我们的父亲
for not stopping our father.
我跟他说不要自责
I told him not to blame himself.
当父亲想要杀死你
他就是真的想这么做
When your father wants to kill you,
he wants to kill you.
你也不能做什么
Nothing you can do about it.
我不想做一个无所不知的人
Oh, I hate to be a know-it-all,
我妹妹和她的爱人在城里出现了
but my sister and her lover
have been spotted in town.
恐怕故事只能讲到这里了
So, story time endeth here,
I'm afraid.
那是什么?
What is that?
白橡树木桩
A white oak stake.
我的特殊版本
My own special version.
和我父亲的不同
这一根无法被摧毁
And unlike my father's,
this one cannot be destroyed.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
如果你非得问的话
If you have to ask,
就说明显然你都没专心听
you obviously
haven't been paying attention.
我要去杀我妹妹
I'm going to kill my sister.
但首先,我得吃些
马鞭草含量低的食物
But first, I needed some sustenance
with a little less vervain in it.
请勿见怪
No offense.
当黛维娜给我看了你对我所做的一切
When Davina showed me
all you did to me,
你从我这里夺走的一切时
我想杀了你
all you took from me,
I wanted to kill you.
我甚至想过把那把刀刺进你的身体
就像女巫们要求我做的那样
I even thought about burying
that blade in you,
但我没有
我停下来思考,我权衡了
Iike the witches asked me to,
but I didn't.
在你身上所看到的优点
I stopped. I thought.
I weighed the good I see in you
和我知道的你所做的可怕的事
versus the horrible things
I know you've done,
我意识到如果我伤害了你
我会满怀痛苦的悔恨
and I realized if I hurt you,
I'd be filled with a terrible regret.
你也会如此,如果你伤害你妹妹的话
她可是你妹妹,克劳斯
You will, too, if you hurt
your sister, your sister, Klaus!
身为一个失去手足
感受过那种痛楚的人
As a person who has lost a sibling,
who has felt that pain,
如果你杀了她,你会活不下去的
you won't survive
if you're the one who kills her.
我告诉你什么让我
差点活不下去吧,亲爱的
I'll tell you
what I almost didn't survive, love.
我妹妹
My sister,
bringing the most vile creature
把这地球上最邪恶的生物招来了
ever to have walked the earth
down upon me.
是的,你父亲
Yes, your father.
但追杀蕾贝卡和马赛尔到天涯海角
But by hunting Rebekah and Marcel
down to the ends of the earth,
用你曾经经历的恐怖来威吓他们
by terrorizing them the way you
yourself were terrorized...
不要变成你父亲
Don't become your father.
我已经被认为是不折不扣的恶魔
I've been called
every shade of monster,
但这倒是第一次
我父亲?
but that's new.
My father?
麦可是连恶魔都害怕的魔鬼
Mikael was the monster
monsters were afraid of.
来,我带你看看
Come. Let me show you.
- 你回来了
- 我一直都会回来的
-You came back.
-I always come back.
拿着吧
Take it.
会有用的
It will work.
我和伊芙会尽量召集族人
Eve and I will round up
as many of our people as we can.
等月圆时,我终于能解救我的家人了
Come full moon,
I can finally free my family.
海莉
Hayley.
不知道他们是否知道
拥有你是何其幸运的事
I wonder if they have any idea
how lucky they are to have you.
真感人
多么纯洁的轻吻
That was touching.
Such a chaste, little kiss.
我所认识的以利亚可绝不会如此温和
The Elijah I knew was never so meek.
我所认识的莎莉丝特绝不会这么残忍♥
Well, the Celeste I knew
was never so cruel.
你想要什么?你最终的目的是什么?
What is it that you want?
What's your endgame?
这场游戏永远不会结束,以利亚
Oh, this game never ends, Elijah.
我们都是永生的,你知道
We're both immortal, you know.
如果你赢不了,那还有什么意义呢?
Then what's the point
if you can't possibly win?
但我赢了啊
But I have.
你刚刚失去了那女孩
You just lost the girl.
你无法和她更进一步
The girl you never made a move on
因为你太急切地想要拯救你的家人
because you were so desperate
to save your family.
如今你的家人毁灭了
And now your family lies in ruins.
尽管你做了那些事,我的家人
My family,
despite all that you have done,
还是会完好如初的
will heal in time.
如果你们有时间的话,也许吧
If you had the time, maybe.
但你真觉得蕾贝卡飞快逃离这里了吗?
But you really think Rebekah
ran far and fast from here?
- 我敢说她没有
- 她早走了
-I bet she didn't.
-She's long gone.
是吗?
Is she?
她和马赛尔在一起
She's with Marcel.
马赛尔深爱黛维娜
黛维娜死了
Now, Marcel loves Davina.
Davina is dead.
但她可能活过来
只要条件对了
But she could come back
under the right circumstances.
你敢
They wouldn't dare.
如果你没有这么担心海莉
你也许会早点想明白
If you hadn't been so worried
about Hayley,
you might have figured
it out sooner.
但你知道谁有时间想明白吗?
But you know who did have the time
to think about it?
你弟弟
我想知道他会做出什么
Your brother.
I wonder what he'll do.
来吧
Do it.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表