剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你想把父亲引来吗?
Do you want to bring our father
upon us?
别担心,哥哥
Relax, brother.
我已经放出风声说这些尸体
I've sent rumor that
the bodies are a result
是女巫为了寻找血祭的祭品而造成的
of the witches seeking blood
sacrifice for their rituals.
你做了什么?
You did what?
难道你忘了莎莉丝特正是
Have you forgotten
Celeste is one of those
你嫁祸对象的其中一人吗?
that you so recklessly
pointed your finger at?
谁是莎莉丝特?
Who's Celeste?
对了,就是最近跟你鬼混的女巫是吧?
Oh, yes, the witch
you've been knocking around with.
别担心
妓♥女♥在法语区就如老鼠一样
Well, fear not.
Harlots are like rats in the Quarter.
每走一步都能踩到一只
You trip over one
every step you take.
你在乎她,那真是不幸
You care about her.
Well, that is unfortunate.
我听说他们现在正在抓捕全城的女巫
I hear they're rounding up
the town's witches as we speak.
以利亚?
Elijah?
尼克劳斯,我要杀了你这个混♥蛋♥
Niklaus, I'll kill you,
you bastard.
以利亚?
Elijah?
我也很高兴认识你
Hello to you, too.
我们结束这幼稚的游戏吧
Let's end this charade, shall we?
纽奥良的吸血鬼们
Vampires of New Orleans...
要记住我是真祖之一我是混合种
...do recall that I am an Original,
a Hybrid.
我有不死之身
I cannot be killed.
永恒是一段很长的时间
Eternity is an awfully long time.
你们觉得马赛尔还能掌权多久?
How long to you think
Marcel will stay in power?
如果你们其中一人愿意放了我
What if one of you lot
were to release me,
将会得到我永恒的感恩
knowing I would be eternally
in your debt?
我会可怜那些敢与我对抗的人
I would pity those of you
who dared to cross me.
我向你们保证
I can assure you...
你们一定会死得轰轰烈烈
...your ends would be spectacular.
这是我从一个老朋友那
To borrow a trick...
学来的把戏
...from an old friend....
谁捡起这枚硬币
Whoever picks up this coin...
就能活下去
...gets to live.
现在,你们这群混♥蛋♥
有人要加入我吗?
Now, which of you magnificent
bastards wants to join me?
想要那枚硬币的人
Anyone wants that coin,
向克劳斯宣誓效忠吧
pledge allegiance to Klaus.
就是现在
Take it now.
去吧,选择权在你们手上
Go ahead.
The choice is yours.
拿下他
Take him.
马赛尔,过来我们决一死战!
Marcel! Come and finish this!
不要去
No.
- 捡起硬币
- 你说什么?
-Take the coin.
-What?
不杀光所有人他是不会罢休的
他也会杀了你
He won't stop until everyone is dead,
and he will kill you, too.
结束这一切吧,捡起硬币
End this. Pick up the coin.
够了
Enough!
瞧瞧啊
Well, well, well.
伟大的马赛尔
The great Marcel,
自称纽奥良国王的人
self-proclaimed king
of New Orleans,
正跪在我的面前
bowing before me.
拿去
There.
我在此宣誓效忠于你
I hereby pledge my allegiance
to you.
你现在拥有我的王国
You have the keys to my kingdom.
它是你的了
It's yours.
我正准备回家
I was on my way home,
看你偷偷溜了进来
saw you duck in here...
我就知道你一定会在这里
...knew exactly where you'd be.
这些恶作剧又来了
This is getting old.
这周第二次了
It's the second time this week.
是第三次
Third.
我前天才清理过
I cleaned it off
the day before yesterday.
一点用都没有,他们还会这么做的
It's pointless.
They'll just do it again.
大家只是需要时间来淡忘
Folks need time to heal.
西恩杀了许多无辜的人
Sean killed innocent people.
没人能这么快摆脱阴影
No one is getting over that
any time soon.
我觉得…
I think...
我觉得我要跟他一样发疯了
I think I'm losing it like he did.
我在口袋里发现了这个
I found this in my pocket.
这图案
The lines,
是我跟西恩小时候
经常用的暗号♥
it's a secret code Sean and l
used to use when we were kids.
但我不记得自己画过
I have no memory of drawing it.
有点不对劲,我也搞不清楚
Something is not right.
I just can't figure it out.
过来
Come here.
不如你离开这里一段时间吧
Maybe you should leave town
for a while.
出去散散心,放松一下
Give your head some space.
我认识你的系主任
I know your dean.
你可以先不急着写论文
You could put your thesis on hold.
不行
I can't.
这一定意味着什么
This means something.
我只是不知道
I just don't know what.
并不是每件事都要有意义
Not everything has meaning.
有时你要学会放下
Sometimes you just have to let go.
你应该离开纽奥良
You should leave New Orleans.
不是所有人都适合这里
This town isn't for everybody.
拜托
Please.
你一定有很多疑问
I'm sure you got questions.
大概有一箩筐吧
比如你是谁?
Only a thousand of them.
Like who are you?
你跟踪我♥干♥什么?
Why are you following me?
其他人都去哪里了?
Where the hell is everyone?
如果这本书里的人
And if the people in this book
真的是我的家人,他们出了什么事?
really are my family,
what happened to them?
我叫伊芙
I'm Eve.
我跟踪你是因为你让一个真祖吸血鬼
I'm following you
because you brought an Original
来到狼人的地盘
to werewolf country,
所以大多数狼人
which is pretty much
the same reason
都逃走了
why everybody else skedaddled.
如果你想知道
And if you want to know
what happened
族谱上的人出了什么事
to the people in that family tree,
简而言之
summing it up nice and quick,
是因为马赛尔
Marcel happened.
他做了什么?
What did he do?
大部分狼人都被他杀了
He killed most of them.
后来那些幸存下来的后代
Later, the descendents of the ones
who dodged death,
他迫使一个女巫对他们下了诅咒
he strong-armed a witch
into putting a curse on them.
什么样的诅咒?
What kind of curse?
那个诅咒颠覆了自然规律
Swap nature around, inside out,
使狼形成为他们的自然状态
made it so their natural state
was wolves.
只有在满月时才能变回人形
They only turn back human
on the full moon.
我们因为身上的印记而遭到追捕
就是那个新月胎记
We get hunted by the marks we carry,
that crescent moon birthmark.
所以我毁掉了自己的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表