剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
about witches led to my death,
你仍站在他那边
只因你“永远在一起”的誓言
you stood by him all because
of your vow, "Always and forever."
你对我做了什么?
What have you done to me?
就是个简单的法术
不用担心
It's a simple enchantment.
You needn't worry.
我不是来杀你的,以利亚
I'm not here to kill you, Elijah.
我要让你知道你的方式是错的
I'm here to teach you
the error of your ways.
“永远在一起”是你一生最大的错误
Always and forever was the greatest
mistake of your life.
喝了它
能治好你的伤
Drink up.
It will heal your wound.
我觉得你受的苦已经差不多了
I think you've suffered enough.
你会战胜
女巫对你所做的一切
You will overcome
what the witches did to you.
你能抵抗她们的魔法带来的黑暗冲动
You will resist
the dark urges of their hex.
- 有用吗?
- 我怎么知道有没有用
-Did it work?
-How do I know if it worked?
我只知道我体内没有马鞭草了
All I know is that the vervain is out
只能任由这个杀人魔摆布
and I'm at the mercy
of this murderous bastard.
你一定觉得这很好笑对吧
卡蜜,你这个小…
I bet you find that really funny,
don't you, Cami, you little--
对不起
我不知道我为什么会说这些
I'm sorry.
I don't know why I said that.
好吧
这就是答案了
Well, I guess that's our answer.
等等
克劳斯,你要去哪?
我们该怎么办?
Wait. Klaus, where are you going?
What are we going to do?
我要去查出是哪个女巫干的
I'm gonna find the witch
who did this.
然后我就要做我最拿手的事
And then I'm gonna do
what I do best.
我比我想像的要弱
I'm weaker than I thought.
你想要交易,苏菲
那你就得遵守诺言
You want the deal, Soph,
you got to hold up your end.
我时间紧迫
I'm on a clock.
好吧
SOPHlE: Okay.
成功了
It's working.
那才一个,我要三个
That's one.
I need all three.
我正在尽我所能
I'm giving you whatever I can pick up.
- 继续努力
- 或者不用了
-Keep trying.
-KLAUS: Or don't.
筹码就在眼前
Who needs a locator spell
我还需要什么定位咒呢?
when I have all the leverage
I need right here?
不,莫妮克
No! Monique!
你居然利用亲我的时候下毒
You've poisoned me with a kiss.
至少你还跟以前一样爱讽刺人
At least you haven't lost
your sense of irony.
我们也许还有时间说点别的
We may have time for more.
但首先我要把你最大的缺点治好
But first, I'm going to cure you
of your greatest flaw.
这种荒谬的对疯子般家人的奉献
This absurd devotion
to your lunatic family.
我也和你一样愤怒
Your anger is with me.
如果你是来报仇的…
Now, if you have come here
seeking revenge--
仇我一定会报
从克劳斯开始
Oh, I'll have my revenge,
starting with Klaus.
他会尝到前所未有的痛苦和折磨
He is gonna know pain and torment
like he's never felt before.
当然,除非你选择要救他
Unless you choose to save him,
of course.
但那就剩下了蕾贝卡
你悲惨的妹妹
But then that leaves Rebekah,
your tragic sister.
她马上就会发现自己深陷窘境
She's about to find herself
in quite the predicament.
你可以救她
You could save her.
但那样海莉就危险了
But then
that leaves Hayley in jeopardy.
- 不,不,不
- 这个可怜的女孩
-No. No, no.
-Ah, this poor girl.
她完全不知道被你所爱
是一件多么危险的事
She has no idea how dangerous it is
to be loved by you.
当然
Oh, well.
你的身体被我的咒语所削弱
你不可能救他们所有人
With your body weakened by my spell,
you won't be able to save them all.
你恢复后的时间只够你选择救一个人
You'll recover
with just enough time to choose one.
会是谁呢?
真是迫不及待想知道呢
Who will it be?
I can't wait to find out.
法语区的女巫们
KLAUS: Witches of the French Quarter,
我身边这位是莫妮克德弗罗
I have with me Monique Deveraux.
刚刚脱离死亡的她
What a shame it would be
如果被我不得不再次杀死,就太可惜了
were I forced to send her back
to the death she's just escaped.
不想让这种事情发生的话
就把女巫贝丝蒂娜给我带来
Should you wish to prevent this,
bring me the witch Bastiana.
你这是在干什么?
What the hell do you think
you're doing?
我在谈判啊
I'm opening negotiations.
你知道我的规矩,我们不伤害孩子
You know my rules.
We do not hurt kids.
省省你那虚伪的道德准则吧
Spare me the hypocrisy
of your moral code.
那也没能阻止你杀死莫妮克的妈妈
It didn't stop you
from killing Monique's mother.
贝丝蒂娜
Bastiana.
我知道你就在附近
I know you're close.
空气中弥漫着女巫的恶臭
The stench of witches hangs in the air.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
我要用你打算
I will end this girl
对付我的这把刀杀死这女孩
with the very blade
you meant for me.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not saying it again!
我们不杀孩子
We do not kill kids.
在这里,由我决定谁生谁死,马赛勒斯
I decide who lives
and dies here, Marcellus.
接着就交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
- 我知道这很难接受
- 你觉得是吗?
-I know it's a lot to take in.
-You think?
我只是想见见我的家人
I just wanted to meet my family.
我从没想过我会过见我的丈夫
I never imagined
I'd meet my husband
还是什么奇怪的安排婚姻
from some weird-ass
arranged marriage.
我猜你对此一无所知
I guess you don't know about
any of this
因为你身边没有人教导你
because there was never anyone
around to teach you.
新月狼族并不只是随便的一群狼
The Crescents aren't just
any pack of wolves. Okay?
此一血脉可追溯到最开始
The bloodline goes back
to the very beginning.
两个家族,你的和我的
Two families.
Yours and mine.
我想这就让我们变得跟皇室一样了
I guess that makes us kind of like royalty.
这是玩笑,对吧?
This is a joke, right?
如果你是皇室,你的王座在哪呢?
I mean, if you're royalty,
where's the throne?
纽奥良曾经是我们的城市
New Orleans used to be our town.
因为一些明争暗斗,我们失去了一切
And we lost it all because
of some infighting.
在我们之后吸血鬼来了
The vampires came after us.
如果我们的家族团结起来
我们本可以打败他们
And if our families were united,
we could have taken them.
所以我们的父母决定
So, our parents decided
将两个家族合并起来
to bring the two lines
back together.
我们两个就订婚了
And you and I were betrothed.
抱歉,这太荒谬了
I'm sorry.
This is ridiculous.
听着,显然事情并没有像
Look, obviously things
didn't work out
大家想的那样发展
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表