剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
她不知道我死后经历了什么事
She has no idea what I went through
when I was dead.
祖先因为我用魔法所做的一切而憎恨我
The ancestors hated me
for what I did with my magic.
我不能重新使用魔法了
I can't just start practicing again.
我知道马赛尔要我回去时我不该相信他
I knew I shouldn't have trusted
Marcel when he told me to go back.
我不知道我还能忍♥受多久
I don't know
how much more of it I can take.
- 又和那小女巫闹别扭了吗?
- 我能搞定
THlERRY:
On the outs with the witch again?
I got it covered.
什么事这么重要
你还要把我带来这里?
What was so important you dragged me
all the way out here?
我有个提议
I have a proposal.
我希望你和所有跟着你离开克劳斯的人
站在我这边
I want you and all who walked out
on Klaus with you to join me.
- 召集军队吗?
- 没有军队就不能收回城市了
-Rounding up an army?
-Can't take back the city without one.
你一无所有
You have nothing.
没有武器,没有同盟
No weapons, no allies.
甚至一旦你靠近法语区
以利亚就会杀了你
You go even close to the Quarter,
and Elijah will kill you.
如果克劳斯没先杀死你的话
That's if Klaus doesn't get you first.
所以呢,也许我该和你一样
躲在巴克镇吗?
So, what, maybe I should hide out
in Bucktown like you?
我想你同意来见我是因为
你不想离开你的家
I think you're here 'cause
you don't wanna leave your home.
我当然也不想离开我的家
I sure as hell don't wanna leave mine.
战争一触即发,小提
A battle is brewing, T.
大家都忙着选择阵营
While everyone's busy
choosing sides,
我会想办法夺回我们的城市,所以…
I'm gonna find a way
to take back our city, so...
你要和我一起吗?
You with me?
你总是说得好听,马赛尔
You were always great with words,
Marcel.
但这次除了高谈阔论还得有些别的
But it's gonna take
more than a pretty speech this time.
真的有这必要吗?
Is that really necessary?
这种病,正在逐渐
压过我宽恕的意愿
The sickness,
it's overtaking my inclination to forgive.
在高峰会上,我满脑子只有一个念头
Replacing it with one thought that
I could barely contain at the summit.
把他们统统杀死
"Kill every last one of them."
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
我之前试图帮助西恩
I tried to figure it out with Sean.
但我太专注于此
而没能试图阻止他
But I was focused too much on that
instead of trying to stop him.
我不会让这一切发生在我身上
And I'm not--
I'm not gonna let that happen to me.
你是欧康诺家的人
You're an O'Connell.
他们会叫你接替我的位置
They are going to ask you
to take my place at the table.
别答应,离开这里
Don't. Just leave.
重新开始
Just start over.
只要还有机会我就哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere
as long as there's still a chance.
我要跟你说多少次
我没法恢复了
How many times do I have to tell you
I can't be fixed?
我要跟你说多少次
我绝不会放弃尝试
How many times do I have to tell you
I will not stop trying?
真是太顽固了
跟你小时候一样
That is just stubbornness,
like when you were a little girl.
你总是要证明自己是对的
你从不听话
You always had to be right.
You... You never listened.
真是太愚蠢了
Just that thick head of yours.
我为你祈祷
I prayed for you.
没有回应
And I got no answer.
只有黑暗
There is only blackness.
只有死亡
There is only death.
有我的
There's mine.
还有你的
And yours.
不,不,不要
No, no, no!
不要
No!
- 米卡森先生
- 科雷亚女士
-Mr. Mikaelson.
-Miss Correa.
请叫我佛朗西丝卡
Please call me Francesca.
我们可以省去那些客套话了
科雷亚女士
We can dispense
with any formalities, Miss Correa.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
你是皇宫赌场的老闪
You own the Palace Royale Casino.
你是城里重要的慈善家之一
You're one of the city's
leading philanthropists.
据我所知,你还是一位
And according to my sources,
you're the matriarch
相当庞大的贩毒帝国的首领
to a rather sizeable
drug trafficking empire.
为什么找我来?
-So why am I here?
-Whatever you may think of me,
不管你怎么想我
我的家族多年来都是人类决策群的一员
my family's been a part
of the human faction for years.
这就让我有资格接替基兰神父的位置
Which makes me uniquely qualified
to take father Kieran's place.
从现在起,你将和我打交道
You'll deal with me from now on.
你是在命令我吗?
Are you giving me a mandate?
不是
No.
(LAUGHS)
我是要和你结盟
I'm giving you an ally.
我和你一样想要和平
I want peace just as much as you do.
我非常喜欢的生活方式
My lifestyle,
which I enjoy very much,
依赖和平
depends on it.
是的,我看得出你非常积极
Yes,
I can see you're highly motivated.
你知道吗,我应该告诉你
You know, I should mention,
我已经和新市长、警♥察♥局长
和其他利益相关团体
I've already spoken to the
city's new mayor and the chief of police
谈过了
and other interested parties,
他们都支持我
and I have their blessing.
你会发现有我站在你这边对你有利
I think you'll find it beneficial
to have me on your side.
即使只能够避免我不太文明的同胞
Even if it's just to prevent
my less civil brethren
从各方面攻击而给你们带来不快
from lashing out in ways
that could prove painful to you.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good night.
不喜欢天蓝色吗?
Not a fan of cerulean blue?
不喜欢你继续这么漠不关心
Not a fan
of your continued indifference.
要想让一个曾经互相憎恨的群体
Well, it's difficult
trying to unite a community
团结起来是很难的
that has a history of mutual loathing.
- 省省你那些陈腔滥调吧,尼克劳斯
- 那就说点有建设性的
-Spare me the platitudes, Niklaus.
-A perspective then.
如果你想要和平,你首先要从狼人开始
If you want peace,
you must begin with the werewolves.
一百年前,他们统治着这个城市
A hundred years ago,
they had a run at ruling this city.
随后,他们只能够
As of late, all they've had is time
看着他们的敌人
毁掉一切他们的辛苦成果
to watch their enemies
tear down that legacy.
这正是为什么他们的敌人
不愿让他们重回谈判桌
All the more reason why their enemies
are reluctant to bring them to the table.
学学比恩维尔,哥哥
Take a page from Bienville, brother.
如果谈判桌是个障碍
那就挪开它
If the table's the obstacle, remove it.
你还记得1720年
Do you recall in 1720
总督迫切希望得到我们的帮助
the governor's desperation
to secure our help
建造城市的第一个防洪堤吗?
to build the cities first levees?
我们和他谈了,拒绝了他
We sat with him
and refused his offer.
所以他不断奉上美酒和穿胸衣的女人
And so he plied us with wine,
with corseted women,
不停套交情,直到我们答应他为止
and with raucous camaraderie
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表