剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and who dies.
我要把那刀子拿出来
I'm taking out that blade.
那你得先杀了我
You'll have to kill me first
现在能杀我的东西就在你手上
and now you hold the means to do so.
为什么不完成你一世纪前要做的事呢?
Why not finish what you started
a century ago?
我不想要你死,我只想让你离开
I did not want you dead.
I wanted you to run.
骗子!你想要报复
Liar!
You wanted revenge.
你逼我背叛你
You drove me to betray you
现在你想要扭曲事实,让局势更加恶化
and now you want to twist it
and make it worse
这样你就能心安理得地杀了我
而不用承认自己的错误了
so you can justify killing me
instead of accepting your own fault.
我不过是爱上了你的朋友
All I did was love your friend.
你本可以为我们高兴的
You could've been happy for us
但你偏执地认为你会失去我们两个
but instead in your paranoia,
you feared losing us both.
正因为如此,你的确失去了我们
And, because of that, you did.
怨不得别人,尼克
只能怪你自己
There is no one else to blame, Nik,
only you.
马赛尔现在在哪呢?
And where is Marcel now, hmm?
我以为他是爱你的
I thought he loved you
但他却抛下你,让你和我困在一起
and yet he left you trapped
in here with me.
本市女巫的问题就是方向不明
GENEVlEVE: The trouble with the witches
in this city is they lack direction.
幸好,我们现在有新领袖了
我
Fortunately, our coven has found
a new leader. Me.
你想求我帮忙
减弱莎莉丝特的边界咒语
You ask a favor of me,
to lower Celeste's boundary spell
但你不再能控制女巫了
but you don't control
the witches anymore.
你想帮助女巫
你得跟我们休战
You wanna help your people,
you need to broker peace,
跟吸血鬼签订条约
a treaty with the vampires.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
我上次去谈判的时候
The last time I arrived
for a negotiation,
你还想杀了我
you tried to kill me.
我学到教训了
I learned my lesson.
如果不能打败他们,就跟他们做交易
If you can't beat them,
make them an offer.
交易如下
So here's the deal.
你现在帮我,我向你保证
You help me right now,
you have my word.
吸血鬼不再踏足女巫区
不再有杀戮
Vampires stay out of the Cauldron,
no more executions.
不错的开始
A nice start,
但如果你想要我减弱那咒语
but if you want my help
lowering that spell,
你就要把黛维娜克莱尔交给我们
you're going to have to give us
Davina Claire.
你们还没折磨够那女孩吗?
Haven't your people done enough
to that girl?
你要知道她死后受罪都是因为你
You must know it's your fault
she suffered in death.
她被祖先摒弃,因为她与你为盟
She was shunned by the ancestors
because of her alliance with you
但这都过去了
but all that's over.
现在我们欢迎她回家
Now we can welcome her home.
她会受到尊重
She will be revered
by her people
我会教她如何控制她的力量
and I will teach her
how to control her power,
给她一个安全的家
give her a home where she's safe,
不被吸血鬼包围着
not surrounded by vampires.
把黛维娜带来
Bring Davina to us
我会想办法破解莎莉丝特的咒语
and I'll find a way
to break Celeste's spell.
如果做不到
If not,
这么说吧,反正蕾贝卡的死活与我无关
well, let's just say that I won't be
the one to mourn Rebekah.
你对抗我?
KLAUS: You against me?
这不是公平竞争吧?
我是说
It's hardly a fair fight, is it?
I mean, perhaps,
如果马赛尔在这
也许你还有机会
if Marcel were here,
you'd stand a chance
但我想他已经找到另一个女孩了
but I expect
he's already found another girl,
毫无疑问更加年轻漂亮
no doubt younger and prettier.
你把别人的痛苦当成乐趣
还好奇我为什么会恨你
You take joy in other people's pain
and then you wonder why I hate you.
是的,那样的恨意让你做了那些事
Yes, and that hatred led you
to do what you did.
承认事实吧
承认你想要我死
Admit the truth.
Admit you wanted me dead.
我只想让你离开,仅此而已
随你怎么想
I wanted you to run that is all.
Despite your delusions.
以利亚正痛苦地躺着呢
我同意你去帮他
Elijah lies suffering
and I will allow you to help him.
你只需要承认就行
All you have to do is admit it.
- 你疯了
是的,是的
-You're insane.
-Yes! Yes!
我是邪恶无情的怪物
I am a vicious, heartless monster
所以你就召唤了麦可来杀我
承认吧
and so you summoned Mikael
to kill me. Admit it.
- 不是这样的
- 你知道自己做了什么,承认吧
-It's not true!
-You know what you did. Admit it.
- 我没有
- 你就是想要我死!
-I didn't.
-You wanted me dead!
承认吧
Admit it.
也许是的
Maybe I did.
尼克,我…
Nik, l--
你没刺中我的心脏
You missed my heart.
也许是吧
Perhaps I did.
也许我从没想过要杀死你
Or perhaps
I never meant to kill you.
也许我只是想让你感受一丁点
父亲来找我时
Perhaps I just wanted you
to feel a fraction the fear I felt
我所感受到的恐惧
when father came for me.
你自己知道真♥相♥吗?
Do you yourself know the truth?
我知道这点
I know this.
你怪我做尽坏事
You accuse me of being evil
但你却是密谋想要
and yet you are the one
who conspired
杀死自己亲哥哥的人
to kill your own blood.
你让我们过得生不如死
你折磨我们
You made our lives a living hell.
You tormented us.
我爱我的家人
I love my family.
爱你,爱以利亚
You, Elijah.
我爱你们所有人
I loved all of you.
我知道我不易相处
但这不是我造成的
I know I can be difficult
but I did not make myself this way.
是麦可毁了我
It was Mikael who ruined me.
他也毁了我
He ruined me too.
你却忘了这点
That's what you forget.
几个世纪后,我们每个人都伤痕累累
Centuries later,
each of us is broken.
你愤怒多疑
You with your anger and paranoia.
我害怕被抛弃
Me with my fear of abandonment.
而可怜的以利亚
And poor Elijah.
他不顾自己,全心全意为我们每一个人
He dedicates himself to everyone
but himself.
我们是这世上最强大的生物
We are the strongest creatures
in the world
但却被摧残得无法痊愈了
and yet we are damaged
beyond repair.
我们没有希望地活着
却永远不会死去
We live without hope
but we will never die.
被诅咒者说的就是我们
We are the definition of "cursed."
直到永远
Always and forever.
- 她怎么样了?
- 情绪低落
-How is she?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表