剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
求求你
Please.
不
No.
不,不
No. No.
对不起,对不起
对不起,我会做的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
I'm sorry. I'll do it.
你想要什么我都会做的
I'll do whatever you want.
海莉同意回来和我们一起住了
Hayley has agreed
to return home to us.
自愿的
Of her own freewill.
麦可真的消失后
你觉得我能找到安宁吗?
When Mikael is truly gone,
do you think then I'll find peace?
我当然希望如此
I certainly hope so.
尽管让你困扰的不只我们父亲
尼克劳斯
Although it's not only our father
that haunts you, Niklaus.
你也许会想和生者言归于好
You might want to make peace
with the living.
我要知道为什么他们还不能自♥由♥
I demand to know why their freedom
has not been granted.
当权者都支持让他们自♥由♥了
All necessary authorities
have ruled in their favor.
你以为我不记得你吗,小子?
You think I don't remember you, boy?
他们把你变成他们的一员了吗?
Have they turned you
into one of them yet?
我想是没有
I thought not.
- 来,让我治愈你
- 不
-Here. Let me heal you.
-No.
你总是说我们可以选择自己的家人
You've always said
we choose our family.
我对你来说是什么,克劳斯?
So, what am I to you, Klaus?
你用匕♥首♥封住你妹妹时对我许下承诺
You made me a promise
when you daggered your sister.
现在终于是做选择的时候了
It's finally time to make a choice.
现在转变我吧
或者就让我死去
Turn me now.
Or let me die.
你不知道你在要求我做什么
You do not know
what you ask of me.
变得和我一样
Becoming like me.
会夺走你所有善良的一面
It would rob you of all
that makes you good.
我知道你是什么
你是什么样的人
I know what you are.
Who you are.
这就是我想要的
This is what I want.
求求你
Please.
钟响时你的假期就结束了
Your furlough ends
when the clock strikes.
我知道,别担心
I'm aware. Don't worry.
那时我就会离这里远远的了
I intend to be far away from here
by then.
但我只是在河对岸
But just because
I'm across the river
不代表我就玩完了
doesn't mean
I'm out of the game.
月圆之日就要来了
A full moon's coming.
我知道你和狼人计划着什么
I know you're up to something
with the wolves.
我绞尽脑汁想要猜出是什么
And I've been racking my brain,
trying to figure out what.
不管我怎么想
结局都是我和我的人会死
And any way I do the math,
it ends with me and my guys dead.
或许我们该站成一排
Or maybe we're supposed
to fall in line,
再一次宣誓效忠于你
pledge our allegiance to you
all over again.
那么如果我们被咬了
你也许会屈尊治愈我们
So if we get bitten,
you might deign to cure us.
这就是你的目的吗?
Is that what you're after?
想都别想
Because it's not gonna happen.
那是你的选择
Well, that will be your choice,
正如你选择把我父亲带到这里
just as you chose
to bring my father to town.
你比任何人都了解
You, who knows better than anyone
被父亲憎恶的痛苦
the specific agony
of a father's hatred.
- 克劳斯
- 我花了数十年
-Klaus--
-I spent decades
试图弥补你父亲所做的一切
trying to make up
for what your father did.
我是怎么让你失望的?
How did I fail?
也许是伤得太深了
Maybe the scars
just ran too deep.
晚安,马赛勒斯
Good night, Marcellus.
你没让我失望
You didn't fail me.
你养育了我
You raised me.
你教会了我一切
You taught me everything
that I know.
你教会我
我不能够软弱
You taught me
that I can't afford to be weak,
特别是在我的敌人更加强大的时候
not when my enemies are stronger.
所以不管你和狼人在密谋着什么
So, whatever it is
you got coming with the wolves,
你要知道,我会为了我的人奋战
just know
that I'm gonna fight for my guys.
我会为了我的城市奋战
我会一直奋战到最后一刻
I'm gonna fight for my city.
And I will fight until I am dead.
我想你也会这么做的
I would expect nothing less.
如果我死了,而有人办派对庆祝
我会气疯的
If I died and someone threw a party,
I would be so pissed.
你差点就死了
You almost did.
一千年来,我想不起哪一次
In a thousand years,
I can't recall a time
有这么害怕过
I've felt so...frightened.
以利亚
Elijah.
提姆,是你吗?
Tim, is that you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你朋友提摩西已经往前走了,黛维娜
Your friend Timothy
has moved on, Davina.
我真的很抱歉我儿子对他做的事
I'm truly sorry
for what my son did to him.
你是克劳斯的父亲
You're Klaus' father.
我是唯一一个能让你永远摆脱他的人
And I'm the only one
who can rid you of him forever.
但首先,我的小女巫
我需要你
But first, my little witch,
I need you.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
你能让我复活
You can bring me back to life.
片名:创始吸血鬼(第一季)
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表