剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
家人和长久以来的仇恨阻止了他们
family and long-festering hatred intervene.
数千人遭屠♥杀♥
Thousands are massacred.
在最后一慕,一位父亲
甚至杀死了亲生骨肉
A father even kills his own child
in the final act.
我几乎能体会到其中的讽刺了
I can almost appreciate the irony.
来
Here.
这是研磨成糊状的草药
能够作为咒语的传导物
It's herbs ground into paste,
it'll act as a conduit for the spell.
下一次月圆,你的族人变成人类时
On the next full moon,
when your people become human,
给他们吃下,诅咒便会解除
feed it to them,
the curse will be broken.
这倒是一次毒死所有人的好方法
Great way to poison us all at once.
听着,我知道你没理由相信我
Look, I know you have no reason
to trust me.
但是,海莉,我真的很喜欢你
But, Hayley, I actually like you.
我曾像你一样
I was you.
关心以利亚
而他却更在乎他弟弟
Caring for Elijah
when he cared more for his brother.
我的下场就是死掉
And I ended up dead.
还有很多人也是
So did a lot of others.
这是一次机会,让我能够给你
因我爱得太深而无法给自己的机会
This... call it a chance
for me to give you
what I was too in love
to give myself.
是一次能够让你摆脱真祖的机会
It's a chance to free yourself
from the Originals.
你相信她吗?
You believe her?
不管她承诺你什么,都是骗你的
Whatever she's promised you,
it's a lie.
以利亚,没事,我没事
Elijah, it's okay. I'm okay.
不能相信她
She cannot be trusted.
她是唯一能够帮助我们族群的人
She's the only one
that can help my pack.
你知道她对我的家人做了什么吗?
Do you have any idea
what she has done to our family?
我知道你想复仇
I know you want revenge,
下次月圆再来吧
等我确认了她的解药有效
and come the next full moon,
when I'm sure her cure works,
她就归你了
she's all yours.
你是说我们要关着她?
Are you suggesting
that we hold her...
把她关一整个月吗?
那会需要一整支部队
Her, captive for an entire month?
-lt would take an army.
我有
-And I've got one.
要嘛帮我,要嘛不要干涉我
So help me or get out of my way.
- 你骗她
- 没有
-You tricked her.
-It's no trick.
你手里拿着的就是治愈海莉族人的解药
You're holding the cure
for Hayley's clan in your hand.
如果她的狼人们服下它,诅咒就会解除
他们就自♥由♥了
If her wolves take that elixir,
the curse is no more. They're free.
你让她的族人承受了数十年的痛苦
You condemned her people
to decades of agony,
而现在你却心甘情愿解除诅咒
and now you just break the curse
without so much as a whimper.
为什么?
Why?
因为这是我能为她做的最好的事了
Because it's the best thing
I could do for her.
也可能是我能对你做的最糟的事
And it's the worst possible thing
I could do to you.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
不论现在发生什么
你都已经失去她了
That no matter what happens now,
you've lost her.
你毁了那个罐子,杀了我
You destroy that jar, you kill me,
海莉会恨你
将她的家人从她身边夺走
Hayley will hate you
for snatching her family from her.
现在,如果你把罐子给她
Now, if you give her the jar,
我们都知道她最终也会离开你
和他们在一起
we both know that she'll leave you
in the end to be with them.
而我知道,只要她能过着
And I know
that as long as she's alive,
你无法想像的开心幸福的生活
and happy and fulfilled in ways
that you can't even imagine...
那我就复仇成功了
...then I get my revenge.
你决定吧
So, you decide.
给她想要的一切然后失去她
Give her everything she ever wanted
and lose her.
或是拒绝,看看会发生什么
Or deny it,
see what happens then.
还有一个人呢?莎宾呢?
Where's the third one?
我要求见你们三人
Sabine, I asked to meet
with all three of you.
我们见你完全是出于礼节
Our meeting you at all is a courtesy
因为你曾是女巫的朋友
for your being a friend to witches
in the past.
但礼节也是有限度的
But courtesy has its limits.
好了,你说你有我们感兴趣的消息
Now, you said you had information
of interest to us.
蕾贝卡和马赛尔回来了
Rebekah and Marcel are back.
他们为黛维娜而来
They came for Davina,
他们认为如果杀死你们三个就能救活她
and they think that they can get her
if they kill all three of you.
听着
我可以直接带你们去找他们
Now look,
I can lead you straight to them,
但我要回报
but there's something
I want in return.
是什么呢?
And what's that?
你的命
Your life.
敢跟着我,我就把你们俩烧成灰
Follow me,
and I'll turn you both into ash.
- 别管了,我们晚点再解决她
- 马赛尔
-Forget her. We'll get her later.
-Marcel.
我们仅有的优势就是出其不意
现在已经没有了
All we have is the element of surprise,
and we have lost it.
如果我们现在不离开
就没人会救我们了
If we don't leave now,
there will be no one to save us.
我已经让黛维娜失望了一次
我不会丢下她的
I already failed Davina once.
I'm not leaving her behind.
我不觉得这会有帮助
Not sure that helps.
那可不一定
Not sure it doesn't.
你想要自我治愈自怨自艾,没问题
You want to self-medicate
your self-pity, fine.
不管以利亚怎么说
喝威士忌总比喝我的血强
Better Scotch than my blood,
no matter what Elijah says.
别跟我提以利亚
Don't speak to me of Elijah.
- 他爱你
- 是的
-He loves you.
-Yes.
他是爱我,也屦次证明了这点
He does. and he proves it
time and again.
即使是在我父亲要求他杀了我时
Even when my father
enlisted him to kill me.
“清教♥徒♥”
Les Huguenots.
在威尼斯时看过,了不起的作品
Saw it in Venice,
marvelous production.
- 是你
- 没事,儿子
-You.
-It's all right, son.
我只是想聊聊
I just want to talk.
你无情地追杀了我们好几个世纪
You mercilessly hunt us for centuries.
毁掉了半个欧洲
现在你只是单纯想要聊聊?
You laid waste to half of Europe,
now you...
You simply wish to talk?
我追杀的是你那个杂种弟弟
It was your bastard brother I hunted.
不是你,从来都不是你
Not you, never you.
你是我的骨肉
是我能骄傲称之为儿子的骨肉
You're my blood,
one that I'd be proud to call son.
我来是为了给你一个机会
So, I came here to give you a chance
帮我永久解决掉那个畜生
to help me put down
that whelp for good.
你真的不了解我吗?
Do you really not know me?
你觉得我可以或者我会
相信你说的任何话吗?
You think I could or would believe
in anything that you say?
如果你真以为我会为了你背叛我弟弟
If you honestly believe
I would betray my own brother for you,
那你真是太蠢了
you're a fool without equal.
我原谅你,对你称之为弟弟的那东西
I'll forgive you
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表