剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
找到匕♥首♥就能找到以利亚
Do a locator spell,
locate the dagger, locate Elijah.
我不能使用魔法
这是死罪
I can't use magic.
It's punishable by death.
- 马赛尔的规矩
- 马赛尔?
-Marcel's rules.
-Marcel?
你觉得如果你不能给我我想要的
What do you think
I'm going to do to you,
我会对你做什么呢?
if you don't give me what I want?
做不了什么
Not much.
我被连结了
I've been linked.
你对我做什么
就是对海莉做什么
So, anything you do to me,
you do to Hayley.
谁?
Who?
对了,怀孕的那个
Oh, right, the mumsy.
算你走运,以利亚似乎很在乎她
Well, luckily for you,
Elijah seems to care about her.
否则我现在就扭断你的脖子
Otherwise, I'd break your neck,
right here.
马赛尔怎么会有这么大能耐?
How did Marcel get
so bloody powerful, anyway?
我一百年前离开时可不是这样的
He wasn't like this when I left
a hundred years ago.
马赛尔有办法知道
有人在法语区使用魔法
Marcel has a way to tell whenever
there's magic done in the Quarter.
他是怎么做到的并不重要
The how isn't relevant.
我告诉你什么不重要
I'll tell you
what's not bloody relevant.
一群不能使用魔法的女巫
A coven of witches
who can't do magic.
我的主意是,搬走吧
Here's an idea, move away.
我们习得的是祖传魔法
We practice ancestral magic.
这片墓地都是我们祖先的遗体
This cemetery is filled with
the remains of our witch ancestors.
不能接近他们,我们就没有能力
Without access to them,
we're powerless.
如果我们逃走
我们就抛弃了遗赠
If we run,
we're leaving our legacy behind.
我们的家、我们的家人
Our home, our family.
家人可没那么重要
Well, family's overrated.
看看我
我回到一个只带给我心痛的城市
Look at me, I'm back in a city
that's given me nothing but heartache,
寻找下决心保护一个孩子的哥哥
Iooking for a brother
who's hell-bent on protecting a baby
我根本不在乎那孩子
I don't care about.
很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
- 你还是来了
- 我是为以利亚而来
-You're here, aren't you?
-I'm here for Elijah.
一找到他,我立刻走
The instant I find him, I'm gone.
他傻乎乎地相信
He was the one who
idiotically believed this baby
这个孩子会是尼克劳斯的救赎
would be Niklaus' redemption.
而现在他失踪了,大概是克劳斯所为
And now, he's missing,
probably at the hands of Klaus himself.
而你傻得可以,居然相信
以利亚可以说服克劳斯
You were foolish enough to believe
that Elijah could convince Klaus
对付马赛尔
大家都知道他俩的过去
to go against Marcel, when everyone
knows that they have a history.
- 我知道克劳斯和马赛尔是父子关系
- 你不懂
-Klaus sired Marcel, I'm aware.
-You don't understand.
马赛尔不是随便什么
克劳斯转变成吸血鬼的人
Marcel is not just some guy
that Klaus turned into a vampire.
克劳斯把他当儿子一样疼爱
Klaus loved him like a son.
他们相遇的那天我也在
REBEKAH:
I was there the day that they met.
我们去埋葬艾米尔,州长的独子
We were burying Emil,
the governor's only son.
我们是这么以为的
Or so we thought.
结果发现州长还有一个儿子
It turns out,
the governor had another son,
是和他的一个奴隶所生
from a mother that he owned.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
我没有名字
Don't got one.
妈妈想要等到我十岁才给我取名
她怕我会死于热病
Mama wouldn't name me, 'til l
turned ten. Case the fever took me.
结果她却得热病死了
Then it took her.
你是个幸存者
You're a survivor.
幸存者需要名字
And survivors need names.
马赛勒斯怎么样?
How 'bout Marcellus?
马赛勒斯?
Marcellus?
来自于玛尔斯,战争之神
It comes from Mars, the god of war.
意思是“小战士”
And it means, "little warrior".
看来我们的兄弟还是有救的
Perhaps there is hope
for our brother, after all.
克劳斯在那个男孩身上看到了自己
Klaus saw himself in the boy.
他想起了我们父亲以前是怎么打他的
He remembered how our
father used to beat him.
他也是个私生子,而父亲就当他
He, too, was the bastard child
of a man who saw him as nothing
是头畜生
but a beast.
这就是为什么你的计划不会成功
And that is why your plan will fail.
你所做的只是把两个
迷失已久的灵魂凑在一起
All you've done is bring back together
two long-lost souls.
没有了以利亚
谁知道他们会做出什么事来?
Without Elijah between them,
who knows what they'll do?
这可比昨晚的派对差远了
Well, this is a far cry
from last night's party.
原来是想追卢梭酒吧的酒保啊
In pursuit of the bartender
from Rousseau's, I see.
正在努力
She's a work in progress.
你坐在这里为她消得人憔悴
And yet, here you are,
pining over her,
而没有拿她当午餐
when you should be
eating her for lunch.
她一定很特别
Well, she must be special.
先谈正事,验尸官打电♥话♥来了
Business, first.
The coroner called.
他有我的电♥话♥
万一出现进客的尸体就联♥系♥我
He's got my number,
in case any dead tourists show up.
让我精猜,手上盖着印记
Let me guess.
Dead tourists with a stamp on their hand
血管里有吸血鬼血的游客尸体
and vampire blood in their veins.
难免有意外嘛
有人喝醉失足摔下阳台
It happens. Someone takes
a drunken tumble off a balcony
或掉进密西西比河里
or into the Mississippi.
今天就有两具尸体需要处理
And today, I got two
of them to deal with.
打扰一下,亲爱的
你在念什么呢?
Excuse me, love.
What's that you're studying?
变♥态♥心理学
Abnormal psychology.
变♥态♥心理学
Abnormal psychology.
或许你可以帮我这位朋友诊断一下
Well, perhaps you can help me
diagnose my friend over here.
他最近有点情绪低落
He's been a little bit depressed.
老是在想一个女孩
Can't keep his mind off a girl.
他跟我说那女孩是配得上国王的王后
He tells me she's a queen,
fit for a king.
我认为他应该放手向前看
I think he should cut
his losses and move on.
你有什么专业意见?
What's your professional opinion?
做一个好人,或许机会
Be a nice guy,
and maybe the opportunity
就会找上门来
will present itself someday.
今晚怎么样?九点?
How about tonight?
Nine o'clock?
我就在这里等你
I'll meet you, right here?
我会考虑的
I'll take it under consideration.
强硬
Hm. Harsh.
看来我魅力不再了
I dare say, I've lost my touch.
或是你魅力不再了
Or you've lost yours.
等等
Oh, hey, hey.
打烊了,抱歉
We're closed, sorry.
我只需要一点点草药
拜托
I just need one teeny, tiny,
little herb. Please?
什么草药?
Which herb?
研磨好的附子花
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表