剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
听起来是个美梦
That sounds like a beautiful dream.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
但那只是个梦
But it was just a dream.
出去
Get out!
这会要了她的命
你的顽固会害死她的
This is killing her.
Your stubbornness will kill her.
我答应过她会为她而战
我不会言而无信的
I promised her I'd fight for her.
I'm not breaking that promise.
没人叫你停止战斗
No one is asking you not to fight.
你是这个女孩唯一的家人
You're the only family
that this girl has.
你欠她的,去为她而战,让她活下去
You owe it to her
to fight for her to live.
你找到他们了吗?
Did you find them?
他会带她来吗?
Will he bring her?
他会的
He'll bring her.
你们都准备好了吗?
Are you ready to do this?
永远在一起
Always and forever.
完成了
It is done.
马赛尔,没事的
Marcel, it's okay.
不,我辜负了你
No. I failed you.
不管是否这么做,我都会死
I'll die whether I do this or not.
现在唯一的选择就是
是否要让所有人一起陪葬
I mean, now the only option is,
is whether I take everyone with me.
如果这么想的话
不做还真有点自私
If you look at it that way,
it's kind of selfish not to do it.
一定还有别的办法
不该是这样的结局
There has to be another way.
This is not how it ends.
如果就是呢?
And if it is?
如果这就是我的一生
If this is all I have...
那我已经拥有很多了
...I've had a lot.
我有莫妮克,我有提姆
I had Monique, and I had Tim.
还有你从认识我的那刻开始
就一直坚定地守护着我
And I had someone who fought for me
from the moment you met me.
黛维娜
Davina.
许多人即使活到一百岁
都得不到这一切
Most people don't get that
even if they live to be 100.
马赛尔,我准备好了
Marcel, I'm ready.
火
Fire.
- 你相信收获祭吗?
- 我相信
-Do you believe in the Harvest?
-I believe.
收获之后将迎来收割
After the Harvest comes the reaping.
她们献祭已完成并被接受
Their sacrifice is made and accepted.
我们召唤长老
复活被选中者
We call upon our elders
to resurrect your chosen ones.
我们召唤长老
复活被选中者
We call upon our elders
to resurrect your chosen ones.
复活被选中者
Resurrect your chosen ones.
拜托
Please.
我恳求你们
I beg.
不
SOPHlE: No.
这样也不能让她起死回生
你知道吗?
-That won't bring her back, you know.
这是你的错
-This is your fault.
我不应该让你接近她
I should have never let you
anywhere near her.
- 马赛尔
- 在你来之前,这个城市一切都很好
-Marcel.
-This city was fine before you came.
我们都很好
We were fine!
黛维娜很安全
她将自己控制得很好
Davina was safe!
She was in control!
如果你没惹她生气
如果你没杀了那个男孩
If you hadn't gotten her worked up,
if you hadn't killed that boy!
对她的死我深感哀悼
但不要失去理智
My condolences the girl is gone,
but don't lose perspective.
我们还有自己的社区
这座城市所有的吸血鬼
We still have our community.
The vampires of this town--
我根本不在乎这些吸血鬼
I don't care about the vampires!
她死了
She is dead!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你也许觉得我一点都不了解你的痛苦
You may think
I know nothing of your grief,
但你错了
but you are wrong.
在我逃离这座城市之后的日子里
我以为你死了
In the days after I fled this city,
I thought you were dead.
好多年我都不敢提起你的名字
It was years
before I could speak your name,
那种失去的感觉格外强烈
so keenly did I feel that loss.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真的很遗憾
I'm sorry.
- 你打算原谅我了吗?
- 没那么容易的,海莉
-Are you ready to forgive me yet?
-It's not that easy, Hayley.
以利亚,我不该偷看你的日记
Elijah, I was wrong
to go through your journals.
我不该告诉苏菲关于莎莉丝特的事
I was wrong
to tell Sophie about Celeste.
但在经历过今天这一切之后
But after everything
that happened today,
我不明白为什么我们不能放下这件事
I don't know why
we can't see past this.
在所有人中,你最该知道为什么
And you of all people
should know why.
当我在河口高烧不退时
你看到了我的内心
During my fever in the bayou,
you were inside my mind.
- 你知道莎莉丝特在我心中的位置
- 难道不是曾经的位置吗?
-You know what Celeste means to me.
-Don't you mean meant to you?
不是
No.
你知道爱有多么难得吗?
Do you have any idea
how rare love is?
在一千年里,我只遇到过两次
In a thousand years,
I have found it but twice.
一旦我拥有,我就会好好珍惜
And when I have, I have honored it.
我知道承诺对你意义重大,以利亚
I know what a promise
means to you, Elijah.
但那是两百年前的承诺了
But you made it 200 years ago.
而我活在当下
I live the in the now.
如果我感受到了什么,我会马上行动
If I feel something, I act.
如果我渴望什么,我会主动争取
If I want something, I take it.
我不会因为逝者而冷落生者
I won't choose the dead
over the living.
而你为什么要这样呢?
So why are you?
对不起,以利亚
I'm sorry, Elijah.
这一切从一开始就注定是个悲剧
KLAUS: This whole thing was doomed
from the start, you know?
是的,我们拯救了这个城市
Yes, we saved the city.
倒不是说女巫们失去法力不好
I'm not complaining about
the witches losing their power.
但这的确不是我预想的结局
But this did not go down
the way I thought it would.
不过你倒是让我大吃一惊
你今天还真是足智多谋
You surprised me, though.
You were quite resourceful today.
你是怎么在码头找到他们的?
How did you find them
down at the docks?
在法语区可不只你一个人有间谋,尼克
You're not the only one with clever
little spies in the Quarter, Nik.
有时我真觉得自己低估了你,妹妹
Sometimes I think I don't give you
your due, little sister.
我知道以利亚的计划很疯狂
但我真的以为会成功
I knew Elijah's plan was mad,
but I really thought it would work.
我也是
So did l.
我真以为黛维娜会活下来
I was sure Davina would survive.
她那么有生命力
There was so much life in her.
那些法力呢?
What about the power?
四个人本该复活的,但一个都没有
Four were supposed to rise,
and none did.
那些法力去哪了?
Where did all that power go?
- 我们为什么在这里?
- 有人召唤我们
-Why are we here?
-Someone called us forth.
是谁?
Who?
是我
SABlNE: I did.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表